main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY September Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Drk Father1, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthcrawford02

Darthcrawford02 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2002
    Does a few people want to meet for a bite to eat tomorrow night. I'll meet every around 5:30 and 6:00 wherever everyone wants to go. If anyone needs to get a hold of me my cell is 502-551-7609.

2. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    Sure. How about we just meet at Diary Queen since that's the only place that's been mentioned. I'll try to be there about 5:30. Hope to see someone there!

I'll see everyone else at 7:00!

Sorry about those who can't make it (John, Bunny). We'll keep you guys updated!

p.s.: Bring your games everybody. :D

3. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    i just happened to be at dairy queen tonight, thanks for the company, obi-wan-bartak. :)

4. Xaverri

Xaverri Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2002
    Sorry I didn't make it, people! I feel like bantha fodder today :_| . I'll have Mel fill me in on all the goings- on, and I'll be at the next one! :D

5. Darthcrawford02

Darthcrawford02 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2002
    Quick update on what was discussed for those who missed the meeting. We were talking about the October meeting/Halloween party. We are looking right now at Saturday October 19th for the date of the party. We are checking for the availibilty of community centers for that date. Bob is also continueing to check out the prices on the T-shirts. The more we make the cheaper the per T-shirt price will be. Phil suggested that we make 50 T-shirts initialy. . We can always go back with the same company and make more. They would not charge us the screening fee again. We also was tossing around ideas for sweatshirts. Bob said the turn around time on the t-shirts would be about a week, so if get everything finalized we could have them ready for the party in October.

As always any ideas and / or comments are always welcomed on the topics that were discussed.

We missed everybody who wasn't there. Hope to see everyone in October.

Patrick

6. CreatureCreator

CreatureCreator Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 31, 2001
    Darth Crawford, the official recorder. Cool. I'm down with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.