main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

September Metting---Things that were discussed

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Bravo, Sep 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    I didnt mean it like that!! :(
    I figured you helped because you wanted to, not because Stacy COULDNT do something.

Of course its easier when jobs are split up. But I dont know that we'll need that ALL THE TIME.

2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I posted in the other thread too. This one should just DIE!!!!

3. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    And you may never understand, until you are in that position of responsibility... Do you trust that the last three people in charge believe that it is vital to the life of the group to spread this stuff out?

4. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005

I move for the immediate DE-REZ-OLUTION of this thread. If I was SARK, I could do it! :D

5. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    The PTB have been FYI'd.

AOK?

6. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    I suck at acronyms Buddy! What does that mean?

7. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    powers that bite
    no thats not it

pigs that breath
    no

im in my underwear
    nope

powers that be
    thats it

wow this thread is a mess . i would post my opinion here but i dont want to

haha

8. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    I leave you kids alone for two years and what do you do? you keep fighting. here I thought you could all get along once I was gone. but I guess not. oh well I guessI'll just have to jump in feet first and say nothing worth reading.

9. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Welcome back? Throw your .02 in & see how BIG of a mess this can really get [face_devil] ;)

How are you?

10. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    Rotating Member?

do I EVEN want to know?

11. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    now sith chick do you really think that would be the best idea on my first day back?

and besides I would never get away with what I used to.

12. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Chunk, it's great to see you back! :) Long time no see! I think I could challange you on the trouble maker title...I've had some practice at the Fire House. :D

I've been asked to lock this thread, HOWEVER, I'll leave it open and let it die on it's own. If you folks still want to discuss, have fun.

SITH_CHICK, I'll have that number to you by late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning. :)

-Jason
    Fire Fighter/EMT-Basic
    Jackson 105 Fire Department
    "The funny thing about firemen is... Night and day they are always firemen."

13. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Huh. I'm tempted to add my own thoughts on one or two things here, but I agree, it's probably better to just let this arena die.

However, I do have one thing...

A fish? At least you had a clue. I didn't make it as far as even vague connotations of fishiness. All I could think of was that it sounded vaguely... Swedish. Which made me think of meatballs, and dairy maidens, and... not AHPR. [face_laugh] SS, are you sure you didn't just make that word up?

Huh. Ok, he didn't. Svelte: Slender or graceful in figure or outline; slim. From French, Italian, and Latin roots. Oh, well, so much for teh Swedish idea.

Ok, so something on topic - I am kinda curious about how we want to go about this. But since I know people want this thread drenched in fire-retardant and frozen in cryostasis, or maybe even decomposed into sub-atomic particles... where was I? Oh, yeah. Where would be the appropriate location to discuss how to handle some of these other, Non-Council, proposals and issues? (As in, figuring out guidelines for where to discuss them, when to close debate, and how to handle a vote?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.