main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Serenade of Darkness: The Second Purge

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Quinnithxtherol, Nov 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Xavier pulled back on the controls and noised dived in a gut-wrenching jolt spinning the Falcon to evade a hail of laser fire from the Ovari fighters.

Mas's voice come over the comm,"Hey lost my shot!"

"I'm trying to keep us alive"...as some shots blasted the shields.

Xavier jerked the controls of the ship and looped around to flank the wing of fighters forward guns blazing as well as the Quad laser turrets.3 of the enemy crafts exploded into a thousand pieces and flaming wreckage...........

Tag-----Ben

2. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    ooc: Umm, i'm playing Kir, not ben. He was an NPC.

IC: "Got him!" Kir yelled as an Ovari ship exploded from his laser fire.

"Xavier, look out! 3 big ships just jumped on my scopes!" Kir yelled.

And his scopes proved true, for 3 ships appeared out of hyperspace.(BIG ships in Independence Day)

"A little cover here, Nym?" Kir asked over the comm.

TAG: Nym, Xavier

3. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Sorry-I said Tag-Ben because he's the one with the "Big surprise".

Xavier watched as 3 titanic Ovari capital ships came at the Lights Ray.

Xavier flicked a switch to charge up the Proton Torpedos.The ships began unleashing a onslaught of shots on the Lights Ray and the fighters stored inside that came out to drive off the Ovari fighters.The Ovari big ships attempted to lock on with their weapons to the Falcon but Xavier pinwheeled the ship as it twisted out of the way of incoming shots.Xavier took off two shots of twin Proton Torps and watched them sail to their target-the forward most capital ship and explode with little effect overall.

"Kir,what do you think we should do ?-staying could jepordize the mission."

Tag---Kir

4. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Mas shot one then another. "Let's go!" He yelled.

5. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    IC:

Jiran's X-Wing dodged and weved, trying to lose the Ovari Ship. this pilot was excelent though, and Jiran was evenly matched. the others were dogfighting, dodgeing weaving as the jedi ship began to re-orient for a hyperspace jump (I assume).

The Ovari fires, and Jiran swore as his Aft sheild dropped to 50%. If he didn't lose this tail fast he was going to burn, and that was the last thing he would do. Turning back into the Ship he raced low on it's surface, the Ovari still following quickly behind. Now he took his chance, sending him the illusion of Jiran's Fighter Dropping though a opening between two parts of the hull he pulled up quickly, hiding his ship from the Ovari's mind for the moment.

Just as expected the Ovari followed the illusion. adn quickly exploded against the Surface of the jedi ship. The firey sparks raind down on the ship, and the Sheild in that area was almost shattered, but Jikar didn't care. he flew back into the fight, now following the Melenium Falcon, coving it from rear attackers.

TAG: Everyone

6. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    Nym swings the Eagle around and unleashes a firestorm of laser bolts on the tailing fighter.

"Man I've gotta get a missile launcher on this thing!" yells Nym. The Ovari fighter explodes from the laser poundings from the Eagle and the Falcon

"Come on Ben, let's make the jump!" Nym says over the com. Another Ovari fighter swoops in and Nym closes his eyes, letting the force control his hands as they fly over the controls. Nym raises one hand and calls on the force, a shower of lightning appears around the Ovari fighter and demoloshishs it's shields.

"Don't worry, I didn't kill him, just disabled him that's all," Nym says.

TAG: Ben

7. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    "We can't win this!" said Xavier

"Those Ovari warships are going to obliterate the Lights Ray."

The Falcon lurched to one side in a evasive move dodging spears of energy from the big guns on a Ovari warship.A new wave of fighters zoomed in pelting the shields of the Falcon.Xavier hurled a sole Torpedo into the pack of fighters and it detonated blowing 6 fighters to smitherenes and knocking out the shields of 2 more.Xavier came back around after the pass and took out the two waekened fighters with the forward cannons......

8. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "Make the jump!" Kir yelled frantically over the comm. Then, to everyone's horror, the unimaginable happened...

The three Titan ships(newly dubbed, thanks to SaberGiett), simultaniously unleashed a fury of laser blasts against the Light's Ray, and the Jedi flagship began to explode first docking bays, then the explosions moved toward the bridge.

"Everyone, leave!" Master Skywalker yelled, "Everyone, jump to hyper..." then the comm went dead as the Light's Ray exploding, sending shockwaves through the system as well as through the Force.

"GO!" Kir yelled to Xavier, Nym, and Jorin, "GO NOW!"

9. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Sep 27, 2002
    "I'm outta here!" Nym yelled as he punched the hyperspace button.

The Eagle flew into hyperspace, on it's way to Coruscant.

10. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Sounds like a good name. ;)

Xavier watched in disbelief as the Station exploded.He made the jump to lightspeed the image of the Lights Ray as a blazing inferno with hundreds of Jedi inside never again to leave his mind.......

11. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    Once the Falcon got into hyperspace, Kir walked into the cockpit, and shuddered.

"It's up to us now, I guess," he said, sitting in the copilot's seat.

"I can't believe that," he began, "How did they find us? How did they know where to look?"

He turned to the Chiss pilot, and placed a hand on the blue-skinned alien's shoulder.

"How long to Coroscaunt?" he asked, "I'm ready to get there, and get revenge."

12. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Xavier sighed "At least two days."

"Whitch is good since it gives us plenty of time to make a plan."

13. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "We are to meet that Jedi, so I guess that's our first priority," Kir said, "Then we probably should go from there, since we don't exactly have anywhere to report any gathered information."

"Where's Mas?" he asked.

TAG: Goo_Child, SaberGiett

14. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    IC:

Jiran felt the Deaths of the Jedi, but did not greive. He cared not for there fate, but insted hypered to the Courscaunt System. What he did feel however was an intsenmse sense of Failure. H ehad failded to protect his home, and his anger at himself was boundless as he raged though the Blue Tunnel of hyperspace.

15. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    ooc: Tomorrow sometime around 3 or so(board time) we will arrive at Coroscaunt. Please try to post actions on your ships before then.

16. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Mas doubled over in pain. He felt the Jedi's deaths the heardest. He made his way to the cockpit. "Are we going through with the mission?" He asked Kir.

17. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "Of course," Kir said, "I would not dishonor Master Skywalker's death by not following his orders."

"We will avenge them," Kir said, placing a hand on Mas's shoulder, "I promise."

18. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002

---------------------------------------------

Character Sheets:

Basic
    Name: Xanthe Warina
    Species: Human
    Sex: Female
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 136
    Hair: Long and black
    Eyes: Dark blue
    Skin: Caucasian
    Clothing: purple shirt, black pants, brown boots
    Bio: Xanthe grew up in a nice, rich section on Commenor. However, when her family's business went bankrupt, she left her family and chose the life of a smuggler. She enjoys flying snubfighters and socializing. During the Vong invasion she discovered her latent Jedi powers.

The Force
    Side: (light or dark) light
    Type: (healer, warrior, meditator) warrior
    Lightsaber:(Single, Two, Double, Dual-phase) Single
    Color: purple

19. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Welcome to the thread. :)

Xavier looked over to others."The hardest part will be getting past the blockade of Titans the Ovari have positioned around Coruscant.Hopefully the other Jedi will know some type of loop-hole."

Xavier looked at Mas."It's going to be alright.We'll find a way to bring justice..just give it time."

He then turned and gazed out of the window around the cockpit questioning whether it was possible to defeat the Ovari after they have gained so much power and slaughtered hundreds of his fellow Jedi.............

20. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    The Falcon, Nym's Eagle, and Jorin's X-wing broke out of hyperspace over Coroscaunt.

"We're here," Kir said.

Looking out of the viewport, they saw that there were only 3 Titan ships out there, and they were keeping to themselves.

"Take us in," Kir said to Xavier.

"Nym, Jorin," he said over the commlink, "Just follow us."

Tag: SaberGiett, Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull, Goo_Child, Gorin_Zachian

ooc: Welcome Amidala14! Hope you have fun! If you could wait a while, and give us time to land on Coroscaunt, I'll give you the OK to begin! Get Ready, Really_Boring_Guy.

21. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Mas felt uneasy.

22. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    OOC: Do I contact you with the Force now, or do I wait until you land?

23. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Sep 27, 2002
    OOC: I'll do it for you ;)

IC: "Roger," Nym replied, swinging the Eagle around to follow. He reached out with the force and then he felt it, a presence, shining like a beacon from the surface.

We've got someone down there Nym sent through the force.

TAG

24. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Xavier gulped showing his make on the situation but he shot forward in the Falcon regardless.

"Why only 3 Titans?" he thought.

It actually made alot of sense with all the enemys to the Ovari rule eliminated it only took 3 of the intimidating warships to ward off hostile visitors.

The 3 ships came to a picket station orbiting Coruscant."3 ships state your cargo and business."

"Refugees..from the Kwanyu conflict in the Outer Rim.We are carrying 20 passengers in all and thats it."

"Cleared."

Tag----EVERYBODY

25. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "They now have the same problem we had at the start of this war. They have way too many worlds to defend." Mas told the pilot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.