main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Serenade of Darkness: The Second Purge

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Quinnithxtherol, Nov 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Oh so everybody is in the Cantina now. Okay. I'll post now. :D

Jenna, now as Visha, had headed out of the Jedi Temple since no one was there. Heading down the staircase, she saw images of people drinking and having fun. Visha knew exactly where all the Jedi were.

Finding the Cantina and walking in with her hood hiding her face, she spotted Kir with the other Jedi, talking and having drinks. Heading over to a table she sat. A twi'lek had come to her and Visha ordered a drink. After the order was taking, Visha kept staring over there, wondering how to approach this or do whatever.

2. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Mas spotted Jenna. He got of the bar stool and walked to her table. "Be ready there is about to be a big fight." His deep voice whispered as best it could.

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Najah was still watching from outside when she saw the group enter the bar. A few seconds later, another person walked into the cantina.

She decided to move closer, searching around the cantina. Seeing a back door, but nothing else out of the ordinary, she moves around till she can get a view of the cantina main room, and still remain hidden.

She draws her needler, and keeps it handy.

4. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jenna didn't look up or say a thing to this Jedi that said there was to be a fight. Jenna would wait to prove herself as a Jedi and her skill for she knew they needed her. Jenna kept staring to Kir's direction waiting for him to come over for she knew he was the one that was like a leader more than any of these other Jedi.

5. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    Kir got up and walked to Jenna's table.

"I'm Kir," he said, "And I need your help."

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nejah watched the group that had entered the bar. The humans seperated themselves from the Ovari and started wading thru the many tables in the cantina. Several folks were starting to give nervious glances towards the men. Others became extremely interested in their drinks.

Suddenly there was a commotion at one of the tables.

7. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Nothing good will come from us being here." Mas said.

8. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    One of the Ovari walked up to Mas.

"And just what are you?" the dark-skinned being asked.

9. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Just plane no-good." The Cathar's claws began to drum on the table, making a sharp tapping noise.

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nejah was watching as several tables near the back an argument was starting to get loud.

Two of the humans from the patrol was arguring with some folks at the table. As one of the Ovari moved closer to the table, the volume of the argument increased...

Nejah saw the bartender getting nervious.

On another table she saw another Ovari talking to a large cat-like creature. There were others at the table with him.

She scanned the streets, making sure no other patrols were heading this way.

She figgured it wasnt going to be long now...

11. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jenna had stood up before Kir.

"Good," she replied as the two of them headed out to discuss the matter.

Jenna had given Kir the folder she had about this Sith lord he and the other Jedi were dealing with. Jenna didn't tell where she got all this information, but she stood there, listened, and discussed more.

"We should be leaving by morning," Jenna stated firmly as her hood hid her face.

"If we are to defeat this Sith Lord it would be a good thing to leave as soon as possible," she added.

12. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    ooc: Alright guys....this has gotten out of hand. If we are gonna do this, I'm gonna need more to work with than just little one-sentence posts. And Mertroid, were fighting OVARI, not Sith.

Do you people understand? If things don't start shaping up, I may have to shut down the RPG...

13. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Am I the only one who thinks that was a bit uncalled for? Sorry Quinn but I thought everything was going very well. Have I missed something. Oh and post for the Ovri(I'm too lazy to press my BACK button to see how to spell it.) so I can post again.

14. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Hey, people make mistakes okay. You don't need to blow up in people's faces. Oh well. Just calm down.

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Ouch!...a tad testy, arent we? It is going fine.

BIC:
    Nejah noticed that the one Ovari talking to the cat creature was becoming annoyed. He seemed to be reaching for somthing...

Suddenly, the table in the back errupted as one of the human "hunters" grabed a large human at one of the tables. A fist fight quiekly errupted. The other people at the table quickly moved. A quick flash of a blade could be seen.

The Bartender reacheed under his bar. The waitressess scattered, they didnt seem too worried..like they were used to it. They just moved to get away from the comotion.

Nejah saw someone move towards the door in the back.

A sound from outside diverted her attention.

16. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    An orange blade cut of the head of the Ovri talking to Mas. Mas kicked the table over for cover and ducked behind it.

17. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "The Ovari I mean," Jenna had corrected herself.

"Well I should be seeing you and everyone else before dawn then so we can get going," Jenna said as she then swung her leg over her speeder and zoomed off, leaving Kir behind.

At Jenna's place, she had grabbed her weapon's and all the things she needed. Pulling out some suit and viser, she thought about working with one of the Ovari as well. Perhaps the one she fought very quickly in the temple. Being two different people at once, it could work but Jenna had second thoughts.

"It's the only way to help defeat the Ovari," Jenna thought to herself as she had put her hair up and slipped on a wig of brown hair, her natural color. Slipping on the viser and suit, she looked quite warrior like. Slipping into her ship, she flew off to Jiran's.

"Don't fail me now," Jenna said as she turned on the switches in her small ship, something like Zam's and she flew off into the distance.

18. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    ooc: Sorry guys...I was already annoyed, and I wasn't happy with Goo_Child's(no offense) post, so I blew a fuse. It won't happen again.

IC: The sound of blaster fire was heard, and one of the human "Hunters" fell to the floor, a huge hole in his chest.

Kir looked up, and Mas had his orange saber lit, and one of the Ovari's heads were rolling.

"You just Had to give us away!" Kir yelled as he ignited both his silver and green sabers.

He deflected a laser bolt, and used the force to send one of the Ovari, as well as a Hunter, flying into the bar.

"Let's get out of here!" Kir yelled, blocking a cortosis blade, only to have his green saber short out.

He came across with his other saber, and the Ovari was cleaved in two.

"Come on!" he yelled, standing near the door, deflecting laser blasts.

19. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: and just what was the matter with my post!? :mad:

:p

ic: Mas lifted his hand and the table flew into 3 hunters.

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nejah had froze when she heard a "snap" nearby. 2 beings...which appeared to be human were weaving their way towards the bar. They appeared to be drunk.

Meanwhile inside the bar, the place had erruputed into total chaos.

A lightsaber blade had clicked on, releaving an Ovari of it's head. The yell of "JEDI" went through the bar.

The bartender had been straighting up holding something in his hands, when several bodies hurled his way forced him back down.

She heard one of the Jedi yell, "Let's get out of here!.....Come on!" while, standing near the door, deflecting laser blasts.

Another sound...this time a sharp click. Neah noticed that the two folks walking towards the door suddenly seemed to have sobered very quickly. She did a subtle Force scan.
    "Oh, Force!..."

Nejah quickly used her weapon, shooting the two before they had a chance to open the door. She moved quickly to roll them out of the way...and removed their weapons and pack.

Standing well behind the door, she silenty used the Force to open it...

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nejah stood ajacent the now open door, hoping that the Jedi inside would take the hint and get of of the place quickly.

She was sure that other patrols would be comming this way soon.

22. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    Kir stepped outside, still urging everyone outside, when he saw another Ovari strike group, 7 of them, coming toward the bar.

Apparently, someone had managed to comm out.

"More Ovari!" Kir said, "C'mon!"

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    From her vantagepoint, Nejah saw the one who had the silver and green lightsabers step thru the door.

She was about to call to him, when the Force flared sharply... she almost groaned.

"More Ovari!" he says, "C'mon!"

She drops to one knee, and fires her needler. It is silent, and makes it hard to determine what direction it is coming from.

She grabs the 2 packs she had pulled.

"Can we go...NOW?"

24. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Several of the creatures came at Mas. Mas didn't draw his lightsaber. His claws came and left a gash on one of the beings chest, his other cut open one's neck.

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nejah winced slightly as she saw the huge Cathar use his claws to slice open the neck of one of the Ovari.

One of the Ovari that were heading their way falls.

She moves towards the jungle and drops down, preparing to fire again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.