main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Serenade of Darkness: The Second Purge

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Quinnithxtherol, Nov 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    "We're still contemplating which way of infiltration would work best Kir. Give us at least 2 more days to get things done. How is everything going on your side?"

2. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    "Two days? I will not make it that long."

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Wont make it?
    BIC:

Nejah waited as she heard the comlink beep. So, there were other Jedi around.

She looked as one the group seemed to converse with each other.

"You know, it would help if you could tell me what you are planning? We, might be able to help."

4. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    "We're gonna try and take out the Ovari power figure," Kir said to Nejah.

He went back to his commlink.

"Two days? Keep secret, Keep safe. Don't let anyone know what you are."

He clicked the commlink off, and turned to Nejah.

"How does it look?" he asked, referring to Mas's wound.

Tag: SaberGiett7, Goo_Child, Ktala

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    "We're gonna try and take out the Ovari power figure," Kir said to Nejah.

Nejah poundered over his statement while he finished talking to the others on the comlink.

"How does it look?" he asked, referring to Mas's wound.

Nejah turned to look at Mas, and then back to Kir.

"His wounds should be fine. I have healed the major wound. He will be sore for a bit, but he will be fine. The shot I have him eariler helped to nutralize the posion that was on the blade." She looked around the room before speaking again.

"With a little bit of sleep and some food. He should be fine in no time."

Nejah jestured, and the two inside room, moved to one of the other rooms. Nejah sat down, and rubbed her eyes. She was tired from the energy she used.

6. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Xavier fed up snapped his blue lightsaber to life and charged the building. "Let's go."

He used his blade to carve open the Durusteel door of the heavily fortified citadel and marched in. Dozens of confused Ovari soliders scrambled for weapons. Xavier looked back a moment to make sure the others were with him and began attacking. Several blaster bolts pinned off the wall next to him as he ran into a pack of vibro-blade wielding troops who also had a few blasters.

He slashed, ducked, jabbed, and feinted wading through the troops. His blade cleaved a particularly brave Ovari at the midsection his halved body slumping to the hard stone floor. 3 Ovari ran along the far wall setting up a gaitlin like auto blaster...... [face_devil]

Tag- Both my teamates.

7. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Valon cursed as he followed Xavier. "What are you doing?! I thought we were going to infiltrate this base!" A startled Ovari was cut down by Valon's blade. "Finally got one," he murmured to himself. "But we're still gonna die." He hurled his lightsaber like a javelin, skewering the blaster emplacement. Before he could pull it back, another Ovari with a pair of vibroblades came at him, slashing. He dodged three swipes before managing to retrieve his lightsaber, then began the fight anew.

Valon noticed something out of the corner of his eye. "Somebody better do something quick here, or that group's gonna circle around behind us and cut us off!"

8. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Xavier nodded to Valon.."Trust me."

Xavier spung sweeping his blade around in a circle cutting down advancing Ovari, some blaster bolts bouncing back at the Ovari. Alarms sounded throughout the building. Xavier concentrated in the heat of the battle and with the aim of his open palm ripped a entire portion of the duracrete roof down on the circling pack, crushing many of the gray skinned humanoids under the massive hunk of rock. A slight corrider was left open through the choking dust as the Jedi successfully broke their defensive lines. Xavier flipped forward over two bewildered Ovari and glanced back to make sure Valon was with him. They ran deeper into the hornets nest............

9. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Valon chased Xavier through the fortress. "You're crazy!" he yelled. He thought that over. "Well, probably not. But I sure don't understant this plan." They ducked around another Ovari patrol. "If we die, you're going to live to regret it!" He thought that one over, too. "...That didn't make any sense, did it?"

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nejah had dropped her head down, and was resting when she suddenly received a flash.

Someone, running thru the woods, as Ovari followed them...the Ovari fortress?

Nejah brought her head up with a jerk.

"I think your friends have decided to start thier attack early. They might need help getting out of there.

Nejah stood, and headed for the door.

11. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    "If we die I'll accept full responsibility." Xavier yelled over his shoulder. He suddenly halted, then brought his blue saber to bear carving out a few pieces of the wall to slow down their pursuers, they crumbled to the floor behind them. Valon covered him deflecting shots from Ovari further down the hall. Xavier then pulled off the vent cover above them and leapt up- "Let's Go! This should provide a better way of navigating around this place. We need to find their main tactical consoles and some of their strategy datapads." They crawled through the dusty vent...............

And by the way, it did'ent make sense. 8-}

12. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Valon grumbled as he followed Xavier. "You know, I'm really more of a healer than a warrior. These vents are awfully dusty, aren't they?" As if to accentuate the point, he sneezed. "What on this world is the plan, anyway? I'd say you're crazy, but I've already said that."

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nejah looked back towards the other folks in the room.

Shaking her head, she walked out. She had hidden a speeder nearby. She grabbed the two bags she had pulled off of the guards eariler. The information inside could prove useful. It was night, so she might be able to get close to where she felt she was needed.

She powered up the speeder, and closed her eyes to get a fix on her destination. After waiting to see if anyone else was joining her, she speed off into the darkness.

14. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    "Ah well at least we got out of that crossfire back there. It won't take them long to track us but at least we'll find their command roo-" before Xavier could finish a clicka tee clack noise sounded throughout the vent, as if hundreds of tiny metal feet were scurying about. That was exactly what it was.

Further up the passage Xavier could see a stream of small metal droid spiders their little legs moving quickly as the spiders themselves began spitting acid of some kind at them. Xavier not able to bring up his blade in the small space force pushed them back. He placed the knozzle of his lightsaber hilt right on the floor and pressed the ignition button. He cleaved a hole big enough for them to get through just as the tracker spiders began advancing again. They both leapt down into a large room full of at least a hundred battle ready Ovari armed with Cortosis weapons, lightsabers, and blasters..............

15. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    "Oh, great, this 'plan' just keeps getting better and better! What were you thinking, Xavier?!" The Ovari still were startled and not yet responding. "Uh, shall we take the open door?" He pointed to the appropriate opening.

16. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    "We can't retreat now Valon." Xavier nodded towards the far side of the chamber were several holographic displays, cosoles, charts, and stacks of data pads sat lying around. Just as blaster bolts began raining towrards them they snapped their weapons up, the shots richototating off their energy blades and blew several of the Ovari to the ground killing them as trails of smoke floated out of their deep wounds [face_devil]. "This is exactly the room we were looking for."..............

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nejah used the information and what she knew to reach the installation.

Listening closely, she could hear chaos errupting in one part of the station. Alarms were going off, and shots could be heard.

She rechecked the map, and looked to see where they were coming from.

She tried to figgure out how to get where they were, undetected.

18. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    "What?" Valon yelled. "I'm not sure what this room is, but I hope you know that the control rooms are redundant... three of them, and it takes two to do anything."

19. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    "I'll be back," Kir told Mas.

He ran outside, and stole a speeder from someone.

Following the Force, he made his way to the complex.

Where are you two? he thought to Valon and Xavier.

Tag: Everyone

20. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    "What do you mean?!" Xavier yelled over the gunfire, ducking behind a large bulky terminal with Valon as shots struck the box from in front. The Ovari closed in. . . . .

Just as a 2 familair prescense's were felt somewhere outside----

Tag- Basicly everybody :cool:

21. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Valon felt the presences, too. "Oh, great! You mean you actually thought that we'd just waltz in and take control of this place? Thanks to you, we're both going to die, and so will our back-up!" He waved in the general direction of the others.

22. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    "I thought that was the plan-to waltz in and take control of the place, nevermind. Look give me some cover till the others arrive."

Xavier rose up still behind the terminal. And concentrated summoning the Force, he used it to rip the huge Terminal's foundation out of the floor. The struts planting it in the ground snapped and it slowly collapsed atop the advancing Ovari crushing them instantly. Xavier stood up and rushed forward glancing back to Valon quickly. "Trust me!"

Xavier spun his blade in a vertical arc taking down 2 Ovari. About 30 more pronged in on him at once, he leapt high somersaulting in midair out of the fray of gray bodies. As he landed he circled in swift cut that took down 3 more and hit a Cortosis shield. Xavier's blue blade sputtered than shut down.................

23. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    "TRUST you?! Right now, I'm rather upset at you... this is not a good situation!" While saying this, Valon slipped his lightsaber through the guard of the Ovari attacking Xavier, decapitating him.

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nejah looked over to the attack in progress. Not good. She checked the map she had taken from one of the guards. They would soon work themselves into a dead in if they werent careful. At least it wasnt hard to find them.

Nejah dug into the bag she had taken, and found something that could be useful. Explosives.

Nejah was vaguely aware of another speeder nearby. She knew whoever it was, was NOT Ovari. She would worry about it later. She flew until she was overhead of where my of the action seemed to be occuring. She hoped they were not too far down.

She dropped the explosives, forward of where they were located. Four in all. Hopefully, it would create an opening that they could escape quiclky from, and slow down the others.

//TAKE COVER! Then get out!//

Nejah did not like this type of attack, but right now she was pressed, and could not deal anything better at the moment.

She kept her eyes peeled in the skys around her, and held on tightly, for the shock waves to hit.

25. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Valon heard the mental message and spoke it aloud. "DUCK!!" He threw himself flat as a huge explosion rippled out. A chuck of the wall hit him in the side of the head and he knew no more.

OOC: Now I'm unconscious... poor Valon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.