main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Serenade of Darkness: The Second Purge

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Quinnithxtherol, Nov 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptKieranFlar

CaptKieranFlar Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2001
    200!

Tis a glorious thing to be a pirate king!

2. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    Still following the Force, Kir found Valon's unconsious body, and Xavier fighting.

He used the force to move Valon's body to a safe place(in a closet), and joined Xavier.

He sliced the head off an Ovarik, and cut another in half.

"Nice to see you again," He said to Xavier

Tag: SaberGiett7

3. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Xavier whipped his blade around blocking a stream of shots. He nodded to Kir with a grin. "I think Nejah wants us to get out of here...."

Xavier tugged with the Force and a stack of datapads flew into his hand. "Cover me!" he said going to the closet and putting Valon over his shoulder Kir guarded him as they both fled through the gapping hole in the wall. Nejah sat waiting in the speeder. He dropped Valon in the back and jumped in.

They took off with some stray blaster bolts blindly being shot behind them until they molded into the seady stream of Coruscant traffic leaving the gold mine of Ovari weaknesses behind them. "Hey.. thanks, thanks for coming after us... although I did'ent want to admit it we would'ent have won." Xavier cleared his dry throat. "Lets just hope these datapads are of some strategic worth for the gambit we took to get them."...................

4. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Valon woke up, still groggy from his hit. The first thing he noticed was that he was slung over someone's shoulder. The second... "My lightsaber! You left my lightsaber behind! Xavier, I'll kill you!"

OOC: I'm really starting to enjoy this... Valon just seems to need to be miseable.

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nejah kept watch until she saw Kir and some tohers head her way. They were carring another Jedi with them.

She hurridly moved to speeder to meet them. After being sure there were no others, she lifted off the speeder.

Dropping several smoke grenades, she sent the speeder into a dive. Dissapearing back into the thick jungle, she quickly headed back towards her safehouse.

She heard the newcommers talking to Kir.

"Hey.. thanks, thanks for coming after us... although I did'ent want to admit it we would'ent have won." The new Jedi cleared his dry throat. "Lets just hope these datapads are of some strategic worth for the gambit we took to get them.

The other Jedi was now waking up. "My lightsaber! You left my lightsaber behind! Xavier, I'll kill you!"

Nejah shook her head. After looping around a few times to be sure they werent being followed, she landed her speeder.

She then led the others back to the house.

6. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Xavier got out and looked around at the place. "I'll make you another one if it's that important unless... Nejah has a spare."
    Xavier sat down and got to work decoding the datapads. It could take hours.........

7. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    "Thanks, but I think I'll make another myself, if it comes to that, Xavier. I'm going to be really, really upset if all you got was the commander's laundry list, though." Valon looked to Nejah. "So, do you have a spare lightsaber?" he asked hopefully.

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nejah had left the speeder, and headed back into the building. It was quiet inside, the fire was down low. She found some soup had been left.

She waved the others in.

The one called Xavier got out and looked around at the place. He talked to the ohter new jedi. "I'll make you another one if it's that important unless... Nejah has a spare."

Xavier sat down and got to work decoding the datapads. It could take hours.

The othe jedi spoke up. "Thanks, but I think I'll make another myself, if it comes to that, Xavier. I'm going to be really, really upset if all you got was the commander's laundry list, though." Valon looked to Nejah. "So, do you have a spare lightsaber?" he asked hopefully.

Nejah looked at him for a moment. She had a sad, thoughtfull look on her face. She moved the hood off her head.

"Yes. She turned and walked into a second room. She waved that he should follow her.

The Zabrak came to a room that was lit with a single candle. Walking in, she knelt down, and pulled out a small box, that had been hidden in the shadows.

Opening it, there were about 7 lightsabers inside. "You can choose any of these, except the three that are bound together." she spoke softly.

Seeing the look on his face, she respond quietly, "They are from those who left us, to become one with the Force".

She put the others away, once he had chosen one.

"There are some small supplies, and food here. You should rest."

Nejah is tired. She closes her eyes. The excitement of the rescue had worn off. After healing the Cathar Mas, she had little time to rest before they ran off to help the others. Kir can take care of his friends for a bit.

She is not even aware when the other Jedi leaves.

9. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Valon looked through the lightsabers, choosing one that had a strange, yellow blade. He couldn't say why, it just seemed to call to him. He turned to ask why three were bound together and why he couldn't use one of them, but he noticed the other Jedi was already asleep.

10. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    A good two hours later he had sliced the access codes and was able to pull up all the invaluable infromation contained within the data pads.

Stated was ship movements, supply lines, training planets, construction facilties, etc. The overall idea is that the Ovari were preparing to strike the final blow and conquer the last strands of resisting systems to hold under a militaristic rule. As he beamed some supply line routes into a holographic pad Kir walked in. Xavier turned and spoke- "We must rally the pockets of resistence to make a last stand"...........

11. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "Pockets of resistance," Kir said, "Are what we desperately need. We can't rally any if we don't have any."

He walked further into the room.

"Let's try not to pull another stunt like the one today, okay?" he said.

12. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Valon walked into where Xavier and Kir were talking. "So, do we have a plan? And when are reinforcements coming?"

OOC: Remember, no ever told him the Jedi were effectively wiped out, and the fleet is mostly gone or under Ovari control.

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nejah slowly woke up. She realized she was still in the room with the lightsabers. She checked to make sure the three that were bundled were still there. After putting them back up, she slowly stood.

She could hear soft talking in the other room.

She was feeling much better now. Nejah slowly walked into the other room. She saw the other Jedi softly talking. She moved around the group, to the other room off to the right. It was a small kitchen. She starts making 2 large batches of soup.

It didnt take too long. She then walked over to the main door. She headed out, and started scanning the area.

14. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Not receiving a response from the two for a minute, but noticing that Nejah was up, he followed her outside. "Nejah, I wanted to ask you earlier, but you were asleep. What's the significance of those three bundled lightsabers.

15. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    "We all do respect Master Kir, but there's going to be alot more stunts like that before I go down." Xavier turned to Valon. "Everybody's gone, what is left is a few measly scraps of Republic ships and Commandos that can't do anything unless we organize them." Xavier sat down.. "Are you with me?"

16. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "Gurellia tactics will be our ally here," he said, "I will contact the Bothans. Traest Kre'Fey(Thier new leader, when Borsk Fey'lya died.) will help us."

He moved to another room, and sent his message.

17. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    "Fare enough, but if he does'ent help us we should start think up alternative plans."

18. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "Contact anyone that you think would help us," Kir said from the other room, "And send them a message too."

Then, he began to send his message.

Traest,

I am in need of you assistance. The Ovari have killed most of the Jedi, and I and a few others are the only ones that are left. We need military support to counter theirs, and the Bothans, I know, have that strength. Please, my friend. I beg you.

With all sincerity,

Kir Crolhonin

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nejah was scanning the area, when she heard the door open behind her. A voice spoke.

"Nejah, I wanted to ask you earlier, but you were asleep. What's the significance of those three bundled lightsabers?"

It was the one she now knew as Valon. She turned to look at him.

"Those three sabers bundled together, stand for the one who was to be my Padawan, my mate, and another young padawan who all died together."

She jestured for him to sit, and she continued.

"I am a healer. When the recall order was given for the Jedi to leave...there were too many people too hurt or injured to leave. I decided to stay to help, until a rescue ship arrived."

Nejah sighes, looking up towards the skies. She closed her eyes.

"I wanted them to go on the shuttle back to the main ship. I thought they would be safe. They decided to stay with me. When the main ship was distroyed, we felt a disturbance in the Force like we have never felt before. I was tending to another wounded when it happened. It caused all of them to pause, but for the slightest of moments. The shockwaves were horrible. But it was enough. The Ovari slaughtered them before I could do anything. They werent even armed. Some Bounty Hunter leaked out the information that they were Jedi."

Nejah opened her eyes. There was a small sounds in the grass. "Watch!" she told Valon.

From the darkness of the jungle, small groups of folks started comming forward. Single groups, families, folks of all types and races started moving towards the area.

"They come here. I have been trying to help them. Feeding them. Tending to their injured. They get me information, supplies, weapons, the other lightsabers. The collect anything they can, and bring it here. More importantly, they have protected me. Three other times, someone has tried to leak information that I was here. They have come, and saved me each time. I cant let them down."

The movemnet in the woods stopped. Nejah pulled out a small glowrod, and then quickly covered it.

One a time, folks came out. Nejah stepped back inside to bring out the pots she had made.

"Dinnertime."

20. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Valon knew he should help Nejah, but seemed unable to even move. He just sat where he was, thinking. Basically all resistance was wiped out. There was no reinforcements to come. This was it. Then, a more personal tragedy, one who had lost everything close to them and still kept going. And he he had been worried about losing a lightsaber! He didn't know what to make of it all. After a few minutes, he headed back inside and found Xavier. "Xavier, I'm sorry. My behavior over this last day has been inexcusable. I wasn't thinking of anything but myself and the present. I'm sorry. What can I do to help?"

OOC: I hadn't planned for any real character development in Valon, but it seems to really fit here.

21. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    After complying with Kir, Xavier turned to listen as Valon apoligized. "No way Valon, nothing about it was inexcusable. Thrown headlong into war makes you act in ways you never do. It's only because we Chiss have a natural ability to keep calm that I did'nt yell at you either. As for your offer to help, Kir conatcted his good friend Traest Kre'Fey for assistence. I know of the Bothan and from what I've heard he's a good honorable solider commited to duty-I'm sure he'll pull through."

"I think it would be best now to help those refugee's.".........

22. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    "Yeah..." Valon was slightly annoyed, though, that the reason Xavier was calmer then him was species differences, not something he could do anything about. "By the way, what were those datacards about?"

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nejah had two more people walk up. It was two young boys who had been by eariler. They took over the pots, helping to dish out what food there was to the others. As Nejah looked over the area...she was sure there were more people here this time, than before. More refuges. She was getting sick of this war. Sick of the Ovari.

She calmed herself, pushing her negative emotions away from her as best she could. She could be angry later. Right now, she had work to do. She felt a small tugging on her cloak. A young girl had walked up to her. She held another lightsaber.

Nejah sighed, as she took the lightsaber from the child. She patted the child's head lightly.

Another one approached. An older man, she knew as Kaleb.

"Another settlement was hit. Farther out this time. They said they were looking for something..." Kaleb shook his head.

Nejah look at him. "I'm sorry Kaleb. I havent heard anything."

Kaleb handed her a datapad. "I found this. I took it off of one of those frelling THINGS....It seemed awfully important."

Nejah looked at the datapad. She sent out an gentle, incouraging wave of Force towards Kaleb and the others.

"Thank you. I will try my best to use it." She watched, as Kaleb smiled, and then trugged back off into the darkness.

Nejah turned and walked back into her safehouse. She found Valon, Kir and Xavier talking. She handed the datapad to Xavier, as she looked at the burnt lightsaber in her other hand.

"A friend gave that datapad to me. He said that it seemed to be pretty important to the Ovari."

She turned to place the other lightsaber into the box.

24. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Xavier took the data pad. "I'll get to work de-crypting and analyizing it. The other one's Valon, were just some strategical plans. May come in handy later on." Xavier left the room and sat at messy desk with bunches of wire's and jumbol's of computer equipment. He slipped in the pad and used a slicing device to begin sending through thousands of code variation's every minute. Eventually the valuable information would be hacked into. Xavier sat listening to hungry children crying outside. . . . . . . .

25. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "Get to work on that," Kir said to Xavier.

His comm beeped, and he bent to check it.

Kir,

This is Traest. I'm already on my way to Coruscaunt, but I can't get my people to join the fight against the Ovari. I have to have evidence of thier oppression. I'll come to your position, and see what I can do.

Traest Kre'fey

"Traest is coming!" Kir exclaimed, "He'll be here..."

Kir was cut off as an explosion was heard outside.

Running outside, Kir and the others saw Ovari cutting down the refugees.

"Damn!" Kir said, "Let's get to work!"

He ignited both his lightsabers, and ran forward.

Tag: Everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.