Serenity, anyone?

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by Amiry, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    So, Serenity comes out on Friday.

I haven't got any official plans yet, but I've got the day off and I know a few good friends will be seeing it opening night. I just wondered who else plans on going to see it and where?
  2. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    haha, I do definitely plan to see it opening night down by the beach, but usually it depends on how long I'm in the lab that day so I won't really know until that night. I still haven't seen Corpse Bride :(
  3. ChissGoddess Force Ghost

star 3
    Hell yes serenity! Scifi has had on a marathon all day today and there's a special on tonight at 10. Sadly, I was home sick today but luckily I saw that it was on and it made being sick a little better.

I'm definately going to see it opening night...I think my friend Ryan and I might go in costume...him as Mal and me as Kaylee. ^_^
  4. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    wow, a Mal costume??? I have yet to find a decent brown coat duster pattern. I really want to do one for Mega.
  5. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    I was considering dressing up as River. :B

As for Mal's coat, I saw an advertisement at the Browncoats table at Dragon*Con for a website that sells them. But I don't remember what it was.

I missed the special on Sci-Fi because I was at work. :(
  6. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, they're $550. I have two sewing machines, I should be able to work something out ;)
  7. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wow. Holy crap that's a lot. LOL.
    Good luck on your endeavors, then. :B
  8. ChissGoddess Force Ghost

star 3
    my lawrence of arabia that movie was amazing. Any thoughts you guys?
  9. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    If I had any doubts about being a fan, this movie blew them away. :) I liked the series, but the movie cemented the fandom for me. I don't want to post spoilers even though the people in this thread have seen it, but. . .wow. T-T
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.