Serenity - October 7th - Updated

Discussion in 'Midlands and Wales' started by Jairen, Sep 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jairen Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Sorry V, but they were only showing it on the one screen, at least that's what the pre-pubescent counter jockey told me. So you're talking sometime around 5 for the one before which I know I can't make.

I decided to buy my tickets for the 8:15, but if the rest of you can't do it, that's fine. Sorry everyone.
  2. Happy Ninja Jedi Knight

star 6
    I'm sure lil-sis and I can make the 8:15 screening. My classes finish at 4pm on Friday's, so I get home around 5pm, and as soon as I get there, depending on when my Dad get's home (yeah, I really need my own car, this sharing crap is no good!)

Assuming I head straight out, the M6 is going to kick my backside at that time of night, and then I've got to try and avoid all the peak-hour traffic, yeah, that should be fun. o_O

I should make it. As for food. I'm in for grabbing something before the flick, I only hope I can get there in time to eat it. :D
  3. veritasuk Jedi Padawan

star 4
    one screen.! Phfffff. If thts the only time theyre showing it it willhave to do. Am up for food beforehand, what time and where?
  4. Jairen Manager Emeritus

star 4
    OK, what say Pizza Hut at 7pm for those that can make it by then, then onto the screening at 8:15.
  5. veritasuk Jedi Padawan

star 4
  6. Happy Ninja Jedi Knight

star 6
    Sounds like a plan to me...I'll make sure I'm hitting 70 all the way...except for THAT speed camera! [face_laugh]
  7. Jairen Manager Emeritus

star 4
    http://video.vividas.com/CDN1/3929_Serenity/web/index.html

Check out this link!! First ten minutes of Serenity! Official advert kinda thing! I am sooooo buzzed about seeing this now!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.