main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Serenity RPG

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    www.serenityrpg.com

Looks kind of interesting. I checked it out at Barnes and Nobles the other day.

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    that does look cool...and i'd actually get to use my sweet werewolf dice that i bought.

3. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    AH! I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!! I have to find some nerds down here on campus with me, it must be done!

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Its even got a chinese-english glossary in the back so you can cuss in chinese like your favorite character. :)

5. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    I bought the book and now am on the hunt to find some Southern California Nerds to join with me. At first glance the book looks a touch more complicated than the other RPGs I'm used to GMing, but I'm sure I'll figure out the new structure of it all.

6. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    come back home...there's plenty of nerds out here :-D

7. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    ugh I looked at the OC fan force, they're a little too nerdy for me, I think I will keep my mouth shut that I'm down here lest they attack me and force me to go to their weekly meetings in which it seems like all they do is argue. I guess I'll have to look for nerds the old fashioned way.

I wonder what people think when they stumble on our site? Hmm... probably that we don't post enough. That is what I would think.

8. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Well, forums tend to breed arguments. We've had some whoppers on this board but our getherings have never been like that.

9. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    What are you talking about Axia? We don't argue here!

10. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    You shut your face Gerson! Axia is right, we fight all the time!

11. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    No Gerson is right. No fights... ever! And if you disagree, we can fight about it!