main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD **SERENITY TONITE** WEEP AND WAIL NOT!!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by kahli, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    I just called Southbank to see if there were any tickets left for tonight and the helpful 'Daniel' drawled "yeh, 480" :confused:

When I further enquired as to why it said 'Sold Out' on the cineplex site, he replied with 'cos we only release 40 tickets for internet sales'
    :oops:

40 tickets gone. 480 left. [face_dancing]

You can't buy them over the phone. I'll probaby nick across @ lunch to pick one up, unless some kind soul wants to do it for me
    [face_batting] [face_batting] [face_batting]

So weep and wail not, chill and get your butt down to the cinemas nice and early. I'll see you there. [face_peace]

2. NeecH

NeecH Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2003
    The same thing happened to me with Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkhaban...

They should have something on the website that says there is only a limited number of Internet Sales!!!

3. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    They do actually say on the site that only "a portion" are made available for pre-bookings, but they don't say that it's such a very small portion. I'm heading in in just a minute to go grab mine and ones for Goob, Casual and IC.

4. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    If you could grab one for me I would very much appreciate it

Although I understand if can't, or you don't have that much ready cash on you - you're already getting quite a few!

5. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Oh, Kahli, I'm sorry. When I said I'm leaving in just a minute, I meant it in the most literal sense. :p I didn't see your reply, otherwise I would have gotten you one. Sorry. :(

6. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    no wukkas BBN. I think I'll be able to pick one up tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.