main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD Serious Business - Let's Play Some Games Online

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Murder_Sandwhich, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Altair_Solo

Altair_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2008
    Sorry to cut away from the L4D discussion, but I figured someone better break the news about who the boys at Valve will be updating in the next TF2 class update.

And the winner is...

The Scout.

I have a bad feeling about this.

2. General Cargin

General Cargin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 15, 1999
    Right now, I'll just be happy with a system I can game with. The old machine died a sad death three weeks ago, and even then wasn't really suited to gaming a la L4D or TF2. Ten days, and $180 is all I need... I can't wait.

3. General Cargin

May 15, 1999
    Okay... so I've got the new computer up and running, and now I can't log into Steam at all. No password or username I can recall seems to work. I've tried the lost password prompts with the only two email addresses I've used in the last 5 years, and every possible variation of any username I have and might have used on Steam in the past. I'm tired and out of ideas.

EDIT:

Okay.... five hours sleep and an email to Steam Support sorted things out. As soon as I get home from work, and TF2 finishes downloading, I can start playing and test this thing out.

4. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Good to hear.
    Have fun in TF2 - what a great character/class themed first-person team shooter. After so much L4D, it's refreshing to jump back into it...and have a go at some achievements.

5. General Cargin

May 15, 1999
    I know all about TF2, Goobs - I have played it before. I just wasn't able to get best performance out of it with the old system. As for L4D, I need to wait a couple of weeks 'til I have some usable fundage - I still need a new keyboard and mouse, and a few other bits and pieces. New games are low on the priority totem pole right now.

6. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
  7. morgan-aleghieri

morgan-aleghieri Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    It could just be me, but that picture seems to be broken.

edit: THat's a point, also - Why is Serious Business Monday scheduled for a Tuesday?

8. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    3rd point, Getting the Band Back Together mislead me into thinking this was a TF2 Serious Business :p

9. General Cargin

May 15, 1999
    Damned straight... I got all excited there for a moment.

10. Murder_Sandwhich

Apr 7, 2004
  11. Murder_Sandwhich

Apr 7, 2004
    Serious Business Monday is a go tonight. Not sure what we'll be playing, but odds are we'll start with some Team Fortress and then end up on Left4Dead. Meet up in the group chat to organise, as per usual.

12. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    Was good to TF2 with the Qld crew again, and finally I'm lag-free! :)

13. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Thanks to Scoff, Soup and Magnus for a fun but insanely difficult night of Zombie Pacifying. Tanks were another issue...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.