FF:QLD Serious Business Live 3 - Why So Serious? - September 20

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Murder_Sandwhich, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Master

star 4
    So we don't have to buy a switch, and to be kind on my back room I'm going to cap attendance there. Sorry Z and Cargin :( . We'll have room for you on the servers we play on, and now that I've got this down to an art, there should be LAN parties pretty regularly.

I'm sending out PMs to everybody who's confirmed (Morgan, could you be a dear a foward it on to scoff? :) )
  2. morgan-aleghieri Jedi Master

star 4
  3. General Cargin Force Ghost

star 4
    'Tis cool, Sambo. I was going to give formal notice of non-attendance with this post anyway - couldn't scrape the time off work.
  4. Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Master

star 4
  5. BigBossNass1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Serious Business was awesome fun last night. I can't wait for the weekend now, this is gonna be great.
  6. morgan-aleghieri Jedi Master

star 4
    Heh, looking forward to the LAN - Scoff and I have recently acquired 1TB HDDs, so would someone be able to provide me with all of BSG? I have somewhere to put it now, and Lord knows I must catch up :p
  7. Magnus_Darcrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Surprisingly, I have digital copies of Seasons 1 - 3 plus the specials still, though seasons 1 and 2 have been burned to DVDs. Consider them yours.

I'm gonna be late; I have Tai Chi in the morning, and I really don't like the idea of leaving my computer in the car for an hour near a main street, so I'll be heading back home for it then heading to Sammich's. Hopefully I won't be too long.

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider
  8. Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Master

star 4
  9. BigBossNass1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    CHUFFIN' IT OUT AT THE LANZORZ!
  10. GoobaFish Jedi Master

star 4
  11. Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Master

star 4
    I've just managed to get the back room back to normal after the biz. Saturday was fantastic. Many thanks to all who attended. Aside from a few technical hitches, everything went fantastically smooth. Looks like I've got organizing these down pat.

Screenshots are HERE (Google won't let me hotlink images :< )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.