main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN Seriously, how strong is Mace Windu?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lukesky27, Sep 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukesky27

lukesky27 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 23, 2004
    As I lay in bed this morning...just waiting for my dogs to get me up like they do every morning...I thought about this.

Yoda trained Dooku
    Dooku trained Qui-Gon
    Qui-Gon trained Obi-Wan
    Obi-Wan trained Anakin

Now, Darth Maul waxed Qui-Gon
    Obi-Wan cut Maul in pieces
    Obi-Wan fought Jango Fett to a stand-still
    Mace handed Jango his head
    Dooku put Obi-Wan down
    Dooku cut Anakin's arm off
    Dooku and Yoda went to to stand-still with a slight edge to Dooku for escaping.

I realize it is all about match-ups...but how are we supposed to believe that Anakin is going to kill Dooku and Mace in ROTS???

I understand that Anakin can kill Dooku, we have all seen it happen already with Vader and Luke where the second go around goes to the loser of the first. But, I just cannot see anyone getting the upper hand on Mace unless he is completely unaware...but, being a Jedi, he is aware at all times.

Maybe Anakin is fighting with him and cuts him down out of surprise???? I just cannot see Mace getting punked out. He is, with Yoda, the most powerful Jedi in the universe. Yoda and Dooku go to a stand still, would that happen with Dooku and Mace? I think not. I think Mace whips out his light saber with bad mother"SHUT YOUR MOUTH" on it and kicks some serious butt.
    Just something to think about as I get ready to get back to work on my Master's classes today.

Dennis

2. Jedi_Master_Casey

Jedi_Master_Casey Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2004
    i see what your saying, but it has been said by samual that he is going to die. But by whom is a tougher question. Why do you think its Anakin that kills him? I think its Dooku. I think he has a little score to settle with him since he killed his personal bounty hunter...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.