main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Set Your VCR's - Clone Wars Cartoon

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Jedi_Natalie, Nov 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Rememeber to set your VCR's to record the first chapter of the Clone Wars 5 minute cartoon November 7th at 8pm.

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I caught episode3 last night - I'm impressed at the clarity of sound and visuals, but confused... why is it just a bunch of clone troopers shooting at battle droids and droids shooting back? Must've missed the setup. :confused:

3. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Friday night they're playing all the episodes back to back. The first set at 7:30 I think and the second set at 9:30 I think.

It comes on Mon-Fri at 8:00 pm.

I believe I seen that Carrie Fisher is gonna be on the Biography channel this week.

I just hate that the new Red Arc troopers(action figures) don't look like the ones from the cartoon. Meaning... Having 2 blaster holsters and 2 smaller blasters as oppose to looking exactly like the blue Arc troopers only painted red.

4. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Thats awesome I'll have to remember that. I just realized that even though I don't have hyperspace I can still watch them at the clone wars official site so I'm working my way through them since I never seem to be around when they play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.