Setting the Matter Straight (J/J, humor, fluff)- **IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT 7/31**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jaina_Fel_06, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinar Jedi Master

star 4
    I didn't have a clue what Swedish Fish were until I got married, my husband ADORES them. They are his second favorite candy, after Sour Patch Kids :) Now I love the Sour Patch Kids too, he got me addicted.
    More soon please?
  2. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    JSF13: Thanks! [face_blush] Soon...

Shinar: My best friend (in RL, not Saber) is Swedish, so naturally I knew what Swedish fish were from a very early age... ;) And I love the Sour Patch Kids too!! :p

Well, people, I only have one more day and then it's SPRING BREAK!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! I will most definitely write more then and have several posts up over the week. Toodles till then! :)
  3. Twin_Suns_Leader Jedi Knight

star 3
    'never had Swedish fish... Your spring break starts this week? Lucky! 8-} I still have another week to go. Complete with exams.. aaah...history tomorrow... But since I'm taking up space, gotta say:

UP!

UP!

UP UP UP UP UP UP!!! :D
  4. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    *dies laughing and from imagining Jag in practically nothing* *revived by something along hte lines of jag . . .*

that was great! I love it!!!

UP!

~MJ
  5. TKeira_Lea Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OK I finished. That was hysterical. :D Great job Jaina_Fel_06. Keep going, it's definitely worth the read!
  6. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    TSL: You never had Swedish fish?? :eek: :eek: Oh, horror!!!! Well, you'll hafta have some soon... they're soooooo good... :) And sorry 'bout the exams, and thanks for upping!! :)

MJ: Thanks a bunch!! :D

TKL: Awww... thanks! [face_blush] Glad you liked it!! :)

Well, spring break this week, which means... POST SOON!!!!!!! Yep, as soon as I post to my other fic, which'll be tomorrow... But I'll definitely have a new post here this weekend. :)
  7. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, here it is, just like I promised... I hope you like this post. I was cracking up as I wrote it... :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Three

Kyp tossed and turned in his bed, unable to sleep. Something was bothering him, but he couldn?t pinpoint what it was. He thumped his pillow in frustration. No one?s dead, he reasoned. No one?s in serious trouble? wait a minute. Stretching out with his senses, he encountered two very tumultuous presences in the Force that could only belong to two people. Only Jaina?s presence was that strong, and there was only one person that could react as strongly to her: Jag Fel.

Kyp chuckled exasperatedly into his pillow. Honestly, how much shoving and interference do they need until they realize they?re in love with each other? He waited a bit, then swung his legs out of the bed. The Force will never let me go to sleep until this mess gets straightened out, he thought, getting dressed. For some reason, the Force dictates that they have to be together.

Why couldn?t they have just made things easier for everyone and just kiss and make up/out? Kyp opened the door and strode down the hallway. Oh, wait? I?m talking about the daughter of Han Solo and the daughter of Darth Vader, not to mention the son of Soontir Fel and the nephew of Wedge Antilles. They?re genetically predisposed to do things the hard way. Okay, then? Why did I have to be the one to get them together??

Rounding the corner, Kyp continued complaining to the Force, or whatever happened to be listening. It?s not fair. Why did I have to be the one to be stuck baby-sitting two lovesick, hormonal teenagers?well, young adults, anyway. Most baby-sitters want to keep their charges from making out in a dark closet somewhere. But oh, no. I didn?t get the easy job. I have to try and get them to make out!

Kyp huffed. What is this going to take? Do I have to lock them into a room together and turn out the lights? He smirked. Well, at least they?d come to their senses, then! If I know Fel, he isn?t gonna be able to keep his hormones in check. He?d last longer than most people I know, but he?s still human. Yep, waaaaaaaaay down in there? And Jaina?s a very attractive young girl.

He grinned. Maybe that?s what I should do? But I mean, come on! Must I draw them a picture? Okay, class, it?s time to fall in love! Put this here, and that there, and tada! You?re done.

Shaking his head at the sheer obliviousness of the two youngsters, he rounded another corner and stopped. Jaina sat propped against Jag?s door, head in her hands, sobbing. Just then, she looked up. ?Oh, Kyp,? she moaned dejectedly, tears rolling down her face. She stood up and hugged him, her tears soaking into his shirt.

Great, Kyp thought. Just come sob on my shoulder. Yep, that?s me, Uncle Kyppie. Do I have a sign on my forehead saying ?Come Cry On Me? or something??

He said none of this out loud, though. Instead, he rubbed Jaina?s back and murmured comforting noises. ?Shh,? he said softly. ?Everything?ll be okay.?

?No, they won?t!? Jaina sobbed. ?He hates me, and I just made a monkey-lizard of myself in there!?

Kyp choked on a chuckle as he suddenly envisioned a monkey-lizard with Jaina?s features. It was, all in all, quite an amusing picture.

Jaina raised her head at the sound. ?Do you think this is funny?? she asked angrily.

?Of course not, Jaina,? Kyp soothed, pulling her back into his arms. ?I was just imagining you as a monkey-lizard.?

This earned a watery chuckle. ?I suppose it is kinda funny,? she conceded. Her shoulders shuddered with a sigh.

?Everything will look better in the morning,? Kyp said. ?Right now, you?re overstrung and exhausted. After you get a good night?s rest, the universe will be a better place.?

Jaina leaned her head back and smiled. ?Not to mention several pots of caf,? she said, smiling. ?And we mustn?t forget the staple food of the pilot: pastries.?

?Yo
  8. Twin_Suns_Leader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh! That was evil! That was evil evil evil!

*stamps foot*

evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil! evil!

(ten minutes later)

*still pouting*

You'd better post soon!

:_|

...lemme clarify: post soon with J/J!

..weep...weep...
  9. jags_gurl Jedi Master

star 4
    shoot, those two really DO have to do things the hard way, huh?? good gracious me oh my! hehe fantastic post- loved Kyp's thoughts. "Uncle Kyppie" with a sign on his forehead indeed! [face_laugh]
  10. JainaJag00 Jedi Master

star 4
    poor ppl. they never get it the easy way. i love the way u write kyp tho. nicely done, JF06!
  11. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Why couldn?t they have just made things easier for everyone and just kiss and make up/out?...Oh, wait? I?m talking about the daughter of Han Solo and the daughter of Darth Vader, not to mention the son of Soontir Fel and the nephew of Wedge Antilles. They?re genetically predisposed to do things the hard way.

[face_laugh] that was hilarious...at first...but the end was EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL !!!!!!!!!!
  12. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    Maybe that?s what I should do? But I mean, come on! Must I draw them a picture? Okay, class, it?s time to fall in love! Put this here, and that there, and tada! You?re done.

[face_laugh] oh my gosh funny!!!!

but the end . . evil evi evil evil evil evil evil evil . . do i need to repeat myself ever more? no . . .

evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get my point?

~MJ
  13. Shinar Jedi Master

star 4
    EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL !!!!!!
  14. Saber-of-Light Force Ghost

star 4
    Hmmm, everyone else already said it......

Ah, well, I'll say it as well:

EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL person!!!! :p

Great post!
  15. ROGUE_49 Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh! That was just plain NASTY!
  16. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't understand why everyone is calling me evil... :(

Oh, wait... Yes, I do! Because I am! [face_devil]

TSL: Are you kidding? Spring break+I don't have a life+I love SW+I have my own computer= LOTSA POSTS!!! :p

j_g: Glad you liked it! :D

jj00: Of course they don't! Where's the fun in that?? :p And thanks! :D

Lt: So glad you liked... at first! [face_devil] :p

MJ: Hehe! This is so much fun! Maybe I should be evil more often... [face_devil]

Shinar: :p

Saber: :p I know! [face_devil]

Rogue: Hehehe... [face_devil]
  17. Reesie Jedi Knight

star 1
    [/I] Put this here, and that there, and tada!

*snickers again*
  18. Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    NO! NO! NO!!!! This is so not cool. Jag has GOT to realize that they're just "siblings" or friends or whatever it is that Jaina and Kyp are. I really think that Jag just ought to go ahead and give Jaina the kiss of her life...or his. ;) Kyp is so funny!!! That was making me crack up. I was laughing so hard about Kyp. But when it comes to Jag thinking Jaina and Kyp are together...well, I'll just tell you, that stopped my laughter. Is this going to be angsty? I hope not, then again I hope so. What I really want is for Jag and Jaina to get together. And if Kyp must "get them to make-out" then so be it. :D Great post!!!
  19. Saber-of-Light Force Ghost

star 4
    EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL-

oh yeah, UP!-

EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL

:p
  20. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    Reesie: Glad you liked! :D

JSF13: Hehheh... Glad you liked Kyp... And yes, this IS gonna be angsty... It's in the subject line, and it's so much fun!! I don't think Jag's gonna make a move any time soon... At least not on Jaina... [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil]

Saber: :p :p Thanks for the up...
  21. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

Evil Evil post! And i liked it! I'm sorry for not reviewing the last post, i was on spring break. But it was really good. I vote for Kyp throwing them in a room together and locking the door and letting them fight it out forever!

~*Rose*~
  22. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  23. TKeira_Lea Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That wasn't evil, it was hysterical. I laughed the whole post. Nice job again.
    :D
  24. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    Rose: That's okay, I understand completely. Actually, I don't, because my family is boring and never goes anywhere for spring break except to the beach which is an hour away and ugly so I'm actually more likely to review stuff during spring break and... yeah. :p I'm glad you liked it! You'll just hafta wait and see what happens... :p [face_mischief]

Lt: :p

TKL: Thanks so much! Finally, someone who doesn't think I'm evil...

*collapses in exaggerated relief*

Thanks again! :)

New post up soon... I hope... :D
  25. Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    GASP!!!! You wouldn't have him make a move on any OTHER girl would you?! Oh JF06 you're EVIL. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.