main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Setting the Matter Straight (J/J, humor, fluff)- **IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT 7/31**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jaina_Fel_06, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    shadowknight17: Welcome back :) Glad to see you're still sticking around! Yes, a new post should be done in a coupla days... ;) :D

Erin: [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] *wipes tears from her eyes* Oh, geez... That was hilarious... My poor Rik...

*promptly smothers him once more in chocolate and hugs* [face_love] [face_love] :p Oh, I've missed you, my Rikkie... [face_love]

Therapist: *reveals herself as TJF* Sorry, Rik, dear. I love you, really, but....if you didn't want this, you never should have joined the 06's Male OC/RC Corps.
    Rik: I DIDN'T!
    TJF: Of course not. I made you, and Jo held the pen.

[face_laugh] How true... I don't think I gave any of them a choice... :p Oh, well!

Don't worry, Rik hasn't really (gone insane). Not, uh, permanently, anyway

He might be feeling better, though, if you posted

[face_laugh] Oh, I don't know... I find that insanity because of me is... rather attractive... [face_batting] :p

Okay, fine, I'll post soon... Although Kyp and I do need to get reacquainted soon... [face_love] ;)

2. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    *promptly smothers him once more in chocolate and hugs* Oh, I've missed you, my Rikkie...

Rik: *tries to find a therapist whom can't possibly be Erin or Jo* HELP!

Oh, I don't know... I find that insanity because of me is... rather attractive...

*watches as Rik goes into convulsions* Uh...Jo....maybe not.... Oh, honestly, Rik. Stop that. Despite your actor-ness in ADD, the original you isn't *that* good of an actor...

Rik: Kriff. She's onto me.

Although Kyp and I do need to get reacquainted soon...

Maybe I'll give him delusions in HoaJ...yes....and then he'll come see a "therapist". Maybe Rik can recommend a good one... [face_devil] [face_mischief]

:p

~TJF

3. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Rik: *tries to find a therapist whom can't possibly be Erin or Jo* HELP!

*dresses in white and slides a pair of thick glasses on her nose*

Mel: Ahem. I'm Dr.... uh... I'm Dr. Sanity. :D A professional Theapist. [face_devil] I see you have an appointment with me.... :D

*watches as Rik goes into convulsions* Uh...Jo....maybe not.... Oh, honestly, Rik. Stop that. Despite your actor-ness in ADD, the original you isn't *that* good of an actor...

*turns to Rik* You're a great actor! Your a brilliant actor!! But you must believe in yourself.... ( :p)

Rik: Kriff. She's onto me.

*hugs him* You'll be alright... You'll do just fine... Don't panic...

Maybe Rik can recommend a good one...

:D *waves hand frantically in the air* :D :D

4. Eariwien_Starsong

Eariwien_Starsong Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 19, 2003
    wow, I'm lost...

5. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Mel: *waves hand frantically in the air*

Mel: Ahem. I'm Dr.... uh... I'm Dr. Sanity. A professional Theapist. I see you have an appointment with me....

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Erin: Oh, Kyp......did you say you were having, ah, problems?.... [face_devil]
    Kyp: *eyes Erin suspiciously* Uhm....yes?
    Erin: Oh good! I mean, here's someone who can help you....*pushes him in "Dr Sanity's" direction [face_mischief]*
    Kyp: ....
    Erin: Kyp, say hello.
    Kyp: Please don't hurt me (Dr Sanity)! [face_praying]

This is kinda fun :p

Eariwien: do you mean Mel, Jo and my conversation? lol....06 has a few, er, attachment issues with some of my characters [face_mischief]

~TJF

6. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Attachment issues? Oh, no, Erin... *shakes head* You see, yes, I've got the attachment, but they have the issues... [face_mischief] :p

Sorry, E_S... I get a little carried away sometimes [face_blush] But how can I resist? They're all so... amazing... [face_love] [face_love] Rik, Kyp, Dav, Tir, and Miko... *happy sigh*

*gathers all of the Male OC/RC Corps to her and hugs them* How can you not love them?

OC Corps: We don't know, but we wish you'd find a way!!!!

:p

Oh, Erin, what's the 9 days in your sig for? :confused:

7. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Attachment issues? Oh, no, Erin... *shakes head* You see, yes, I've got the attachment, but they have the issues...

Whatever you say, Jo :p

But how can I resist? They're all so... amazing... Rik, Kyp, Dav, Tir, and Miko... *happy sigh*

Someday, I'm going to have to refuse to let you have an OC of mine *shakes her head*

*gathers all of the Male OC/RC Corps to her and hugs them* How can you not love them?
    OC Corps: We don't know, but we wish you'd find a way!!!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh, Erin, what's the 9 days in your sig for?

9 days of school (and 4 final exams) left of school [face_plain]

~TJF

8. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Whatever you say, Jo

Shhh... I like living in denial... *shifty eyes* :p

Someday, I'm going to have to refuse to let you have an OC of mine *shakes her head*

:eek: :eek: You would do that to me?? :_| Would you... would you at least let me have a clone? [face_worried]

9 days of school (and 4 final exams) left of school

:( *gives you chocolate and kitties to make you feel better* Get out of there soon!!

9. Jaina_Solo_16

Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2004
    yea youre back

sorry i havent been on this board for a while

so when do we get a new post?

by the way......UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP......

get the picture

i love this story

10. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Jaina_Solo_16, could you please edit out that sidescroll? *winces*

Jo: You would do that to me?? Would you... would you at least let me have a clone?

Well.....maybe. You'll have to wait on Nycith, though. He's still a little underage :p Besides, Sera needs to gain confidence in her crush's like first ;)

~TJF

11. Eariwien_Starsong

Sep 19, 2003

Looking forward to the next post! Hey, everybody, go read my first (posted) fic ever! It's a sad J/J one-poster based in part on my relationship. It's at:
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=16129993
    PLEASE R&R!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs.
    ~Eariwien

12. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Erin: Nycith? Sera?? :confused: :confused: But you know what one of the things I love about fanfiction is? That the characters can be whatever age you wish them to be :p

E_S: Thanks! :)

I'm sorry about the long wait, guys! DWB has just been standing on my brain for the past few months... :mad: But I'll try to crank something out as soon as I can! :)

13. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Nycith? Sera??

Nycith is the next OC sweetie that I'm letting loose on my stories [face_love] [face_batting] You'll meet *him* (probably under another name) in KB. And Sera....well, you'll see [face_mischief] :D

Now get off your lazy butt and use your summer to write! ;)

~TJF

14. Eariwien_Starsong

Sep 19, 2003
    Okay, I hate to beg, but PLEASE go read my fic!? *smiles sweetly*
    Or I might have to hurt you *grows devil horns*
    *grin*
    Love you guys, this thread's been fun to read (not just for the excellent story!)
    ~Eariwien

15. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Erin: Nycith is the next OC sweetie that I'm letting loose on my stories

*drools in anticipation* [face_love] [face_love] *circles in slowly* Why, helloooooo, Nycith... I don't suppose you'd be interested in this little thing I call the OC Corps, would you? [face_batting] :p

Now get off your lazy butt and use your summer to write!

*hides* Well, I have been writing, just not this... [face_mischief] And I've been reading lotsa stuff... And so many ideas are whirling around in my head right now, including that Z/J bunny you gave me forever ago... :eek: ;) I'm starting to get an idea for where this is going, though. :D Good luck with your exams!

E_S: *clears throat* Ummm... Well, you see, Erin converted me to Z/J awhile ago... [face_blush] I just promised myself that I'd finish this without turning it K/J or Z/J or anything else. ;)

Or I might have to hurt you *grows devil horns*

Then again, I could be convinced to read it... :p ;)

this thread's been fun to read (not just for the excellent story!)

[face_blush] [face_blush] Well, thank you! And Erin and Mel deserve part of that for being as crazy as they are... :p

16. Eariwien_Starsong

Sep 19, 2003
    That's mostly what I meant, everybody's crazy! I love it!!!! It's just like home! Yes, I believe that insanity is hereditary, why do you ask? *cough* I'm crazy, ignore me, please....bleargh. I *should* be asleep right now, cause I have to get up mucho early to be at band practice cause I'm color guard captain, but I really don't want to...*falls asleep on compie*
    ...well, maybe I'll go to bed. Like I said, ignore me...oh, and which stories are all of these poor, tortured OC characters found? I'm interested to read...Perhaps I shall introduce my own OC's soon....*cackles evilly*
    ~E_S

17. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    E_S: Okay... Here, I believe, is the comprehensive list of Goddess's fics. :D

Die Another Day This... this is the story that started it all. Rik and Tir were born in this story, so naturally it is a must-read for any OC fan. Imagine, without this story, there wouldn't be a Rikkie!! *hugs him protectively* [face_love] :p

Return of the Jedi Now you have to understand, *all* Erin's OCs are amazing, even the villains. In this one, Lord Onyx (Zekk) and Sanar Klis are the two important OCs. There are, however, several Re-worked Characters, including Miko, who are so well-done they might as well be OCs. ;) And Rik ( [face_love]) appears in the sequel, so you have to read this! Plus, it's the most amazingest story ever!!! Ask anyone if you don't believe me. I believe it was this story that made Erin a Goddess. :p

Caught in the Rain Magnificent sequel to ROTJ, and it's shaping up to be even better than its predecessor. :D Plus, Rik and Tir are both in it!! [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] :D :D :D Do you have any idea how happy that makes me??

So... those are the big ones. However, if you find yourself in love with Erin's stuff, you must also read Cry ( :_|...makes me cry just thinking about it), THE MOST AMAZING STORY EVER!!!!!!! Read. :p You also might want to check out Helpless, another awesomely good story. Then there's also Sides of a Coin and Selfish, which are also, needless to say, extremely awe-inspiringly good. :p And if you still want more, go to her bio and check out all her viggies.

Knock yourself out. ;)

EDIT: Yes, we are all crazy here. :p I'm glad we didn't scare you off... ;)

18. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Jo - *drools in anticipation*

*gets a bucket* Jo, you really need to control this need.... :p

*circles in slowly* Why, helloooooo, Nycith... I don't suppose you'd be interested in this little thing I call the OC Corps, would you?

Nuh-uh-uh! What did I say, Jo? Not until he's an adult :p Which means he can refuse( [face_laugh])/accept at the end of KB ;)

And so many ideas are whirling around in my head right now, including that Z/J bunny you gave me forever ago...

Wow, are you ever going to write that, btw? That was a long time ago... [face_laugh]

I'm starting to get an idea for where this is going, though.

Yeah. Toward Jaina and Jag.... *shudder* Can't say it. So sorry. But....you know.

Good luck with your exams!

thanks *smiles wanly*

Jo! I can't believe you forgot Dav in your list! :eek: But then again, considering FD2D has been placed on hold for six months, maybe it's just as well....

There are, however, several Re-worked Characters, including Miko, who are so well-done they might as well be OCs.

You only say that because you can't stand that you like how I write Kyp! :p

E_S: what Jo said :p without the praises, of course ;)

~TJF

19. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    *gets a bucket* Jo, you really need to control this need....

Says who? And besides, it's not like I hurt them... Unless you call being put in a plexiglass cage and being watched avidly as you run around being hurt... :p

Nuh-uh-uh! What did I say, Jo? Not until he's an adult Which means he can refuse( [face_laugh] )/accept at the end of KB

...KB? Remind me... I'm drawing a blank here... [face_blush] And I'm assuming that laughy-face is because you find the idea that anyone would refuse my offer ludicrous? :p

Wow, are you ever going to write that, btw? That was a long time ago...

Yes, I know... [face_blush] Bad procrastinating Jo... :p Incidentally, I found the convo in which it was offered as I cruised through ROTJ again. It's almost a year old, and I haven't started posting yet! :eek:

Jo! I can't believe you forgot Dav in your list! But then again, considering FD2D has been placed on hold for six months, maybe it's just as well....

Didn't forget him!! DIDN'T!!! I was just too lazy to go find the link... [face_blush] And besides, like you said, it's not alive right now... AND she eventually ends up with Jag... :_| :_|

You only say that because you can't stand that you like how I write Kyp!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] need I remind you how close I was (am) to converting to K/J???? :p

20. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    What's so bad about K/J? I'm starting to like it. [face_mischief]

Glad to see you back, JF06! School is a real pain, isn't it? Exams, exams, homework, and more exams! Thank goodness for college. :p

21. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    I remembered :)

22. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Jo: Says who? And besides, it's not like I hurt them... Unless you call being put in a plexiglass cage and being watched avidly as you run around being hurt...

*looks at the collection of plexiglass cages, where Rik, Zekk, Dav, etc, are crying their pitiful hearts out* Oh, no, certainly not

...KB? Remind me... I'm drawing a blank here...

Oh right....sorry. I haven't spread the word outside my lj. KB = "Kissing Bruises" = CitR's sequel [face_mischief] And it's gonna be good [face_devil]

And I'm assuming that laughy-face is because you find the idea that anyone would refuse my offer ludicrous?

oh no, just that they never have any choice in the matter :p

Well, except Devnos, because he is now the property of Mel. And I really don't think anyone wants to come between those two :p

Yes, I know... Bad procrastinating Jo...

It'd be so hypocrital of me if I said "bad girl" right now, but......Bad girl!

Incidentally, I found the convo in which it was offered as I cruised through ROTJ again. It's almost a year old, and I haven't started posting yet!

[face_laugh]

Didn't forget him!! DIDN'T!!!

*comforts poor Dav, who was muscled out of the OC corps* It's okay, honey, I won't forget you......unlike *some* people

I was just too lazy to go find the link...

they're all in my bio, or in a link in my bio

AND she eventually ends up with Jag...

does she? I wasn't aware of that....particularly after some key exerts ( [face_devil]) in TUF....

need I remind you how close I was (am) to converting to K/J????

*pulls Jo back from the brink* resist it! And I meant before, when you first called him a RC :p

NOW STOP PROCRASTINATING, AND WRITE! ;)

~TJF

23. shadowknight17

shadowknight17 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    PLEASE POST SOON!!! c'mon, i'm being all polite and everything!! don't make me go barbaric on you and light a fire and start dancing around it while chanting like a monkey on speed...

...i'm such a dork :p

24. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    JS: What's so bad about K/J? I'm starting to like it.

I know... me too. [face_mischief] :p

Glad to see you back, JF06!

Thanks! :) Good to be back...

School is a real pain, isn't it? Exams, exams, homework, and more exams! Thank goodness for college.

Well, thanks a lot! And :p to you. ;)

Shinar: I'm so glad you didn't forget this! :) Post up soon, hopefully...

Erin: *looks at the collection of plexiglass cages, where Rik, Zekk, Dav, etc, are crying their pitiful hearts out* Oh, no, certainly not

Hey! You can't be crying if you're in the OC Corps!! It simply isn't done!! :p And besides, what do they have to cry about? O:)

Oh right....sorry. I haven't spread the word outside my lj. KB = "Kissing Bruises" = CitR's sequel And it's gonna be good

What's your lj? And I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

just that they never have any choice in the matter

Are they supposed to? :confused: :p

Well, except Devnos, because he is now the property of Mel. And I really don't think anyone wants to come between those two

You're telling me... It'd be like walking in on your sib making out with their significant other... :p But I have added a Devvie clone to the Corps. :D *sticks him in his own plexiglass cage*

*comforts poor Dav, who was muscled out of the OC corps* It's okay, honey, I won't forget you......unlike *some* people

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN HIM!!!!!!! :_| :_| *feeds him chocolate* [face_love] [face_love]

does she? I wasn't aware of that....particularly after some key exerts ( ) in TUF....

I HAVEN'T READ IT YET!!!!!!! *bawls* :_| :_| :_|

*pulls Jo back from the brink*

*teeters dangerously* I'd better see some Z/J in *some*thing, or you never know what might happen... [face_devil] :p

NOW STOP PROCRASTINATING, AND WRITE!

*salutes* Yes, ma'am! ;)

shadowknight17: Welcome back! :)

PLEASE POST SOON!!! c'mon, i'm being all polite and everything!! don't make me go barbaric on you and light a fire and start dancing around it while chanting like a monkey on speed...

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] How imaginative... A monkey on speed? [face_laugh]

Don't worry, I'll have something soon! :)

A/N: Sorry for the hold-up, guys! But I talked to Mel yesterday and got the whole rest of the plot down. All I need to do is crank 'em out now, and I've got the next post half-way done. So I should have something really soon! Thanks for your tremendous patience with me! :) *scatters chocolate and clones*

25. shadowknight17

shadowknight17 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    YAY!!...such good news...this pleases me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.