main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Setting the Matter Straight (J/J, humor, fluff)- **IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT 7/31**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jaina_Fel_06, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    shadowknight17: Welcome back :) Glad to see you're still sticking around! Yes, a new post should be done in a coupla days... ;) :D

Erin: [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] *wipes tears from her eyes* Oh, geez... That was hilarious... My poor Rik...

*promptly smothers him once more in chocolate and hugs* [face_love] [face_love] :p Oh, I've missed you, my Rikkie... [face_love]

Therapist: *reveals herself as TJF* Sorry, Rik, dear. I love you, really, but....if you didn't want this, you never should have joined the 06's Male OC/RC Corps.
    Rik: I DIDN'T!
    TJF: Of course not. I made you, and Jo held the pen.

[face_laugh] How true... I don't think I gave any of them a choice... :p Oh, well!

Don't worry, Rik hasn't really (gone insane). Not, uh, permanently, anyway

He might be feeling better, though, if you posted

[face_laugh] Oh, I don't know... I find that insanity because of me is... rather attractive... [face_batting] :p

Okay, fine, I'll post soon... Although Kyp and I do need to get reacquainted soon... [face_love] ;)

2. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    *promptly smothers him once more in chocolate and hugs* Oh, I've missed you, my Rikkie...

Rik: *tries to find a therapist whom can't possibly be Erin or Jo* HELP!

Oh, I don't know... I find that insanity because of me is... rather attractive...

*watches as Rik goes into convulsions* Uh...Jo....maybe not.... Oh, honestly, Rik. Stop that. Despite your actor-ness in ADD, the original you isn't *that* good of an actor...

Rik: Kriff. She's onto me.

Although Kyp and I do need to get reacquainted soon...

Maybe I'll give him delusions in HoaJ...yes....and then he'll come see a "therapist". Maybe Rik can recommend a good one... [face_devil] [face_mischief]

:p

~TJF

3. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Rik: *tries to find a therapist whom can't possibly be Erin or Jo* HELP!

*dresses in white and slides a pair of thick glasses on her nose*

Mel: Ahem. I'm Dr.... uh... I'm Dr. Sanity. :D A professional Theapist. [face_devil] I see you have an appointment with me.... :D

*watches as Rik goes into convulsions* Uh...Jo....maybe not.... Oh, honestly, Rik. Stop that. Despite your actor-ness in ADD, the original you isn't *that* good of an actor...

*turns to Rik* You're a great actor! Your a brilliant actor!! But you must believe in yourself.... ( :p)

Rik: Kriff. She's onto me.

*hugs him* You'll be alright... You'll do just fine... Don't panic...

Maybe Rik can recommend a good one...

:D *waves hand frantically in the air* :D :D

4. Eariwien_Starsong

Eariwien_Starsong Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 19, 2003
    wow, I'm lost...

5. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Mel: *waves hand frantically in the air*

Mel: Ahem. I'm Dr.... uh... I'm Dr. Sanity. A professional Theapist. I see you have an appointment with me....

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Erin: Oh, Kyp......did you say you were having, ah, problems?.... [face_devil]
    Kyp: *eyes Erin suspiciously* Uhm....yes?
    Erin: Oh good! I mean, here's someone who can help you....*pushes him in "Dr Sanity's" direction [face_mischief]*
    Kyp: ....
    Erin: Kyp, say hello.
    Kyp: Please don't hurt me (Dr Sanity)! [face_praying]

This is kinda fun :p

Eariwien: do you mean Mel, Jo and my conversation? lol....06 has a few, er, attachment issues with some of my characters [face_mischief]

~TJF

6. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Attachment issues? Oh, no, Erin... *shakes head* You see, yes, I've got the attachment, but they have the issues... [face_mischief] :p

Sorry, E_S... I get a little carried away sometimes [face_blush] But how can I resist? They're all so... amazing... [face_love] [face_love] Rik, Kyp, Dav, Tir, and Miko... *happy sigh*

*gathers all of the Male OC/RC Corps to her and hugs them* How can you not love them?

OC Corps: We don't know, but we wish you'd find a way!!!!

:p

Oh, Erin, what's the 9 days in your sig for? :confused:

7. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Attachment issues? Oh, no, Erin... *shakes head* You see, yes, I've got the attachment, but they have the issues...

Whatever you say, Jo :p

But how can I resist? They're all so... amazing... Rik, Kyp, Dav, Tir, and Miko... *happy sigh*

Someday, I'm going to have to refuse to let you have an OC of mine *shakes her head*

*gathers all of the Male OC/RC Corps to her and hugs them* How can you not love them?
    OC Corps: We don't know, but we wish you'd find a way!!!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh, Erin, what's the 9 days in your sig for?

9 days of school (and 4 final exams) left of school [face_plain]

~TJF

8. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Whatever you say, Jo

Shhh... I like living in denial... *shifty eyes* :p

Someday, I'm going to have to refuse to let you have an OC of mine *shakes her head*

:eek: :eek: You would do that to me?? :_| Would you... would you at least let me have a clone? [face_worried]

9 days of school (and 4 final exams) left of school

:( *gives you chocolate and kitties to make you feel better* Get out of there soon!!

9. Jaina_Solo_16

Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2004
    yea youre back

sorry i havent been on this board for a while

so when do we get a new post?

by the way......UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP......

get the picture

i love this story

10. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Jaina_Solo_16, could you please edit out that sidescroll? *winces*

Jo: You would do that to me?? Would you... would you at least let me have a clone?

Well.....maybe. You'll have to wait on Nycith, though. He's still a little underage :p Besides, Sera needs to gain confidence in her crush's like first ;)

~TJF

11. Eariwien_Starsong

Sep 19, 2003

Looking forward to the next post! Hey, everybody, go read my first (posted) fic ever! It's a sad J/J one-poster based in part on my relationship. It's at:
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=16129993
    PLEASE R&R!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs.
    ~Eariwien

12. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Erin: Nycith? Sera?? :confused: :confused: But you know what one of the things I love about fanfiction is? That the characters can be whatever age you wish them to be :p

E_S: Thanks! :)

I'm sorry about the long wait, guys! DWB has just been standing on my brain for the past few months... :mad: But I'll try to crank something out as soon as I can! :)

13. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Nycith? Sera??

Nycith is the next OC sweetie that I'm letting loose on my stories [face_love] [face_batting] You'll meet *him* (probably under another name) in KB. And Sera....well, you'll see [face_mischief] :D

Now get off your lazy butt and use your summer to write! ;)

~TJF

14. Eariwien_Starsong

Sep 19, 2003
    Okay, I hate to beg, but PLEASE go read my fic!? *smiles sweetly*
    Or I might have to hurt you *grows devil horns*
    *grin*
    Love you guys, this thread's been fun to read (not just for the excellent story!)
    ~Eariwien

15. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Erin: Nycith is the next OC sweetie that I'm letting loose on my stories

*drools in anticipation* [face_love] [face_love] *circles in slowly* Why, helloooooo, Nycith... I don't suppose you'd be interested in this little thing I call the OC Corps, would you? [face_batting] :p

Now get off your lazy butt and use your summer to write!

*hides* Well, I have been writing, just not this... [face_mischief] And I've been reading lotsa stuff... And so many ideas are whirling around in my head right now, including that Z/J bunny you gave me forever ago... :eek: ;) I'm starting to get an idea for where this is going, though. :D Good luck with your exams!

E_S: *clears throat* Ummm... Well, you see, Erin converted me to Z/J awhile ago... [face_blush] I just promised myself that I'd finish this without turning it K/J or Z/J or anything else. ;)

Or I might have to hurt you *grows devil horns*

Then again, I could be convinced to read it... :p ;)

this thread's been fun to read (not just for the excellent story!)

[face_blush] [face_blush] Well, thank you! And Erin and Mel deserve part of that for being as crazy as they are... :p

16. Eariwien_Starsong

Sep 19, 2003
    That's mostly what I meant, everybody's crazy! I love it!!!! It's just like home! Yes, I believe that insanity is hereditary, why do you ask? *cough* I'm crazy, ignore me, please....bleargh. I *should* be asleep right now, cause I have to get up mucho early to be at band practice cause I'm color guard captain, but I really don't want to...*falls asleep on compie*
    ...well, maybe I'll go to bed. Like I said, ignore me...oh, and which stories are all of these poor, tortured OC characters found? I'm interested to read...Perhaps I shall introduce my own OC's soon....*cackles evilly*
    ~E_S

17. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    E_S: Okay... Here, I believe, is the comprehensive list of Goddess's fics. :D

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=9557263]Die Another Day[/link] This... this is the story that started it all. Rik and Tir were born in this story, so naturally it is a must-read for any OC fan. Imagine, without this story, there wouldn't be a Rikkie!! *hugs him protectively* [face_love] :p

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/Fan_Fiction_Stories--Classic_JC_Board_(Reply-Only)/b10016/9257025/?2938]Return of the Jedi[/link] Now you have to understand, *all* Erin's OCs are amazing, even the villains. In this one, Lord Onyx (Zekk) and Sanar Klis are the two important OCs. There are, however, several Re-worked Characters, including Miko, who are so well-done they might as well be OCs. ;) And Rik ( [face_love]) appears in the sequel, so you have to read this! Plus, it's the most amazingest story ever!!! Ask anyone if you don't believe me. I believe it was this story that made Erin a Goddess. :p

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=14643272]Caught in the Rain[/link] Magnificent sequel to ROTJ, and it's shaping up to be even better than its predecessor. :D Plus, Rik and Tir are both in it!! [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] :D :D :D Do you have any idea how happy that makes me??

So... those are the big ones. However, if you find yourself in love with Erin's stuff, you must also read [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=14845695]Cry[/link] ( :_|...makes me cry just thinking about it), THE MOST AMAZING STORY EVER!!!!!!! Read. :p You also might want to check out [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=10949461]Helpless[/link], another awesomely good story. Then there's also [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=12641351]Sides of a Coin[/link] and [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=15801613]Selfish[/link], which are also, needless to say, extremely awe-inspiringly good. :p And if you still want more, go to her bio and check out all her viggies.

Knock yourself out. ;)

EDIT: Yes, we are all crazy here. :p I'm glad we didn't scare you off... ;)

18. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Jo - *drools in anticipation*

*gets a bucket* Jo, you really need to control this need.... :p

*circles in slowly* Why, helloooooo, Nycith... I don't suppose you'd be interested in this little thing I call the OC Corps, would you?

Nuh-uh-uh! What did I say, Jo? Not until he's an adult :p Which means he can refuse( [face_laugh])/accept at the end of KB ;)

And so many ideas are whirling around in my head right now, including that Z/J bunny you gave me forever ago...

Wow, are you ever going to write that, btw? That was a long time ago... [face_laugh]

I'm starting to get an idea for where this is going, though.

Yeah. Toward Jaina and Jag.... *shudder* Can't say it. So sorry. But....you know.

Good luck with your exams!

thanks *smiles wanly*

Jo! I can't believe you forgot Dav in your list! :eek: But then again, considering FD2D has been placed on hold for six months, maybe it's just as well....

There are, however, several Re-worked Characters, including Miko, who are so well-done they might as well be OCs.

You only say that because you can't stand that you like how I write Kyp! :p

E_S: what Jo said :p without the praises, of course ;)

~TJF

19. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    *gets a bucket* Jo, you really need to control this need....

Says who? And besides, it's not like I hurt them... Unless you call being put in a plexiglass cage and being watched avidly as you run around being hurt... :p

Nuh-uh-uh! What did I say, Jo? Not until he's an adult Which means he can refuse( [face_laugh] )/accept at the end of KB

...KB? Remind me... I'm drawing a blank here... [face_blush] And I'm assuming that laughy-face is because you find the idea that anyone would refuse my offer ludicrous? :p

Wow, are you ever going to write that, btw? That was a long time ago...

Yes, I know... [face_blush] Bad procrastinating Jo... :p Incidentally, I found the convo in which it was offered as I cruised through ROTJ again. It's almost a year old, and I haven't started posting yet! :eek:

Jo! I can't believe you forgot Dav in your list! But then again, considering FD2D has been placed on hold for six months, maybe it's just as well....

Didn't forget him!! DIDN'T!!! I was just too lazy to go find the link... [face_blush] And besides, like you said, it's not alive right now... AND she eventually ends up with Jag... :_| :_|

You only say that because you can't stand that you like how I write Kyp!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] need I remind you how close I was (am) to converting to K/J???? :p

20. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    What's so bad about K/J? I'm starting to like it. [face_mischief]

Glad to see you back, JF06! School is a real pain, isn't it? Exams, exams, homework, and more exams! Thank goodness for college. :p

21. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    I remembered :)

22. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Jo: Says who? And besides, it's not like I hurt them... Unless you call being put in a plexiglass cage and being watched avidly as you run around being hurt...

*looks at the collection of plexiglass cages, where Rik, Zekk, Dav, etc, are crying their pitiful hearts out* Oh, no, certainly not

...KB? Remind me... I'm drawing a blank here...

Oh right....sorry. I haven't spread the word outside my lj. KB = "Kissing Bruises" = CitR's sequel [face_mischief] And it's gonna be good [face_devil]

And I'm assuming that laughy-face is because you find the idea that anyone would refuse my offer ludicrous?

oh no, just that they never have any choice in the matter :p

Well, except Devnos, because he is now the property of Mel. And I really don't think anyone wants to come between those two :p

Yes, I know... Bad procrastinating Jo...

It'd be so hypocrital of me if I said "bad girl" right now, but......Bad girl!

Incidentally, I found the convo in which it was offered as I cruised through ROTJ again. It's almost a year old, and I haven't started posting yet!

[face_laugh]

Didn't forget him!! DIDN'T!!!

*comforts poor Dav, who was muscled out of the OC corps* It's okay, honey, I won't forget you......unlike *some* people

I was just too lazy to go find the link...

they're all in my bio, or in a link in my bio

AND she eventually ends up with Jag...

does she? I wasn't aware of that....particularly after some key exerts ( [face_devil]) in TUF....

need I remind you how close I was (am) to converting to K/J????

*pulls Jo back from the brink* resist it! And I meant before, when you first called him a RC :p

NOW STOP PROCRASTINATING, AND WRITE! ;)

~TJF

23. shadowknight17

shadowknight17 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    PLEASE POST SOON!!! c'mon, i'm being all polite and everything!! don't make me go barbaric on you and light a fire and start dancing around it while chanting like a monkey on speed...

...i'm such a dork :p

24. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    JS: What's so bad about K/J? I'm starting to like it.

I know... me too. [face_mischief] :p

Glad to see you back, JF06!

Thanks! :) Good to be back...

School is a real pain, isn't it? Exams, exams, homework, and more exams! Thank goodness for college.

Well, thanks a lot! And :p to you. ;)

Shinar: I'm so glad you didn't forget this! :) Post up soon, hopefully...

Erin: *looks at the collection of plexiglass cages, where Rik, Zekk, Dav, etc, are crying their pitiful hearts out* Oh, no, certainly not

Hey! You can't be crying if you're in the OC Corps!! It simply isn't done!! :p And besides, what do they have to cry about? O:)

Oh right....sorry. I haven't spread the word outside my lj. KB = "Kissing Bruises" = CitR's sequel And it's gonna be good

What's your lj? And I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

just that they never have any choice in the matter

Are they supposed to? :confused: :p

Well, except Devnos, because he is now the property of Mel. And I really don't think anyone wants to come between those two

You're telling me... It'd be like walking in on your sib making out with their significant other... :p But I have added a Devvie clone to the Corps. :D *sticks him in his own plexiglass cage*

*comforts poor Dav, who was muscled out of the OC corps* It's okay, honey, I won't forget you......unlike *some* people

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN HIM!!!!!!! :_| :_| *feeds him chocolate* [face_love] [face_love]

does she? I wasn't aware of that....particularly after some key exerts ( ) in TUF....

I HAVEN'T READ IT YET!!!!!!! *bawls* :_| :_| :_|

*pulls Jo back from the brink*

*teeters dangerously* I'd better see some Z/J in *some*thing, or you never know what might happen... [face_devil] :p

NOW STOP PROCRASTINATING, AND WRITE!

*salutes* Yes, ma'am! ;)

shadowknight17: Welcome back! :)

PLEASE POST SOON!!! c'mon, i'm being all polite and everything!! don't make me go barbaric on you and light a fire and start dancing around it while chanting like a monkey on speed...

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] How imaginative... A monkey on speed? [face_laugh]

Don't worry, I'll have something soon! :)

A/N: Sorry for the hold-up, guys! But I talked to Mel yesterday and got the whole rest of the plot down. All I need to do is crank 'em out now, and I've got the next post half-way done. So I should have something really soon! Thanks for your tremendous patience with me! :) *scatters chocolate and clones*

25. shadowknight17

shadowknight17 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    YAY!!...such good news...this pleases me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.