Setting the Matter Straight (J/J, humor, fluff)- **IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT 7/31**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jaina_Fel_06, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Knight

star 5
    Jag will never forgive you, he?ll have a scar the size of his ego?wait, scratch that?nothing?s that big. Okay, he?ll have a scar the size of his face, and you?ll die an old maid because every guy in the universe will be afraid to come near you for fear that you?ll beat them to death with a rubber hose!?

ROTFL!!!!!!!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

?Relax. Everyone probably thinks he walked into a tree or something.? Under his breath, he added, ?Force knows he?s oblivious enough to pull something like that off.?
    Jaina turned to face him with a glare. ?I heard that!? she said. ?Why do I have to keep reminding you, Kyp? You get me mad, I have connections. My father blew up two Death Stars, my uncle is the head of the Jedi Order, and my mother is former Chief of State.? She paused. ?And if you think you can take all of them on, well, just remember, I have an aunt too.?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] (especially to the part about jag being oblivious :p )

awesome post Fel! Oh man, I needed that? [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

~TJF

EDIT: oops...so sorry about 100!! :( congrats on it, though.. [face_blush]
  2. jags_gurl Jedi Padawan

star 4
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] oh man! things are just destined to be difficult with those two, huh? [face_laugh] poor Kyp- i'm sure his shirts will be fine, lol! looking forward to more...
  3. AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight

star 5
    things are always difficult when it comes to jag/jaina :D

~aeryn
  4. Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Master

star 4
    Aeryn: I'm glad you like my Kyp! I like him so much better in the world of fanfiction, it's not even funny. ;) And, yes Jag was... [face_love] [face_love]

Shinar: Glad you liked! :)

Lt: Thanks! :D I like that line myself... ;)

Rogue: No, it didn't... :p Just wait and see, Jag won't disappoint--he'll become even MORE paranoid, if that's possible... :p

TJF: Hehe! Glad you liked! :D :D And it's okay about 100... I'm just glad I got there! :D :D

j_g: Why, yes, yes they are... It's jus so much fun!! :p [face_devil] Glad you liked--More coming soon! :)

Aeryn: Of course they are... :p
  5. AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight

star 5
    I don't like Kyp's character, but your Kyp is cool and funny to read.

~aeryn
  6. Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks so much, Aeryn... [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush]
  7. rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan

star 4
    *dies*

My brother thinks I've gone out of my mind, laughing so hard!!! This could very appropriately be called a comedy of errors! Or it could be called my love life!!

*grins*

So funny! You've got the comedy down pat! Can't wait for more!

~Rogue
  8. AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight

star 5
    Hello rogue,

did you get my pm?

~aeryn
  9. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    **tries to decide whether to fall over laughing or cry for Jaggie-poo**

**decides to do both**

**Saber falls over laughing so hard she cries**

Awesome post, bestest! Those three are hopeless... :p Kyp ought to be afraid of Mara- in Force Heretic,
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

A
    H
    E
    A
    D

Mara is making sure that jag and jaina are hooked up.... when she says that she hopes that Jag'll be part of Jaina's "education".... :p

**END SPOILER**

Gorgeous post! :D
  10. Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master

star 4
    Kyp rolled his eyes. Not again, he thought. What is this going to take? Palpatine back from the grave?? ?Tell me about it,? he suggested. ?What happened??

Kyp struggled to keep a straight face as Jaina?s tears soaked his shirt. If she keeps this up, all my shirts will be ruined from too much exposure to saline solutions, he thought wryly. There?s gotta be a sign on my forehead. ?I?m sure it?ll be okay,? he said soothingly.

loved it!!!! absolutely loved it!

11. Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Master

star 4
    rogue: Awwww... [face_blush] [face_blush] Thanks so much! Yeah, I know what you mean... I was drawing on personal experiences (Not that I've bludgeoned ayone to death with a rubber hose... ;) :p).

Saber: lol, bestest! I'm glad you liked! And yes, Kyp does have reason to fear Mara... [face_devil] [face_devil]

MJ: Thanks a bunch! :)

New post'll be up soon. I have it written, but I re-read it and have it absolutely tooooo AU. So, I'm overhauling it--Expect a post tomorrow or something. ;)
  12. Shinar Jedi Padawan

star 4
  13. lordmaul13 Jedi Master

star 4
    I just came across this.

This must be the one you mentioned in ROTR where everyone called you eviiiiiil.

Great job! Very funny!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

What is this going to take? Palpatine back from the grave??

Don't joke about that Kyp. It's happened before.

lordmaul13
  14. AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight

star 5
    I remember reading that Saber. I marked that book up so much.

~aeryn
  15. TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight

star 5
    You?re right. Jag will never forgive you, he?ll have a scar the size of his ego?wait, scratch that?nothing?s that big.

Haa haa haa

That was funny!

Nice post!
  16. Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Master

star 4
    Shinar: I'm sorry I didn't get the post up! :( My life just got reeeeally hectic, cause my dad took my family out yesterday for the whole day. He's having surgery today, so he wanted to spend time with us before he couldn't for a while. But, I will have it up either tomorrow or today. :)

lordmaul: No, this isn't the one. This is the one where everyone called me eeeeeeeevil. :p how many times must I tell you, the EMphasis is on the FIRST SYllable: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEvil... :p :p I'm glad you like it! ;) :D :D

Aeryn: It was good, except for the *grimace* J/D stuff. *barf* :p

TKL: I'm glad you enjoyed! Thanks a bunch! :)

NOTE: Saber, bestest, I have an idea. how bout we rip all the pages that have been desecrated by heresy out of Remnant and burn them??? :p Die, Danni, die!!! [face_devil] [face_devil]
  17. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    JF06, bestest- I already did. :p
  18. Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Master

star 4
  19. Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, here it is... Sorry it's so short, but I'm working on the next postie... :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Six

Jag looked up from his meal when he heard laughter coming from the hallway outside the mess hall. He paled when he saw Jaina walk in followed closely by Kyp, both in stitches. I wish I could make her laugh like that, he thought wistfully. But I can?t. All I ever do is make her yell or cry. She?s so beautiful when she laughs?

He burned with jealousy as he saw Kyp put an arm around Jaina possessively. He wanted to stand up and yell, ?She?s mine!? for the whole base to hear. But he couldn?t. She wasn?t his, and she never would be. He closed his eyes, then opened them to see Jaina staring straight at him. He swallowed convulsively, unable to look away until she did.

Jag sighed with disappointment as she turned away from him to speak with Durron. Reaching up, he fingered the large red welt on his face and winced. He didn?t mind terribly, it had just stung for the first few minutes. For the rest of the time, it only throbbed with an ache that was the most painful thing he?d ever felt. But he didn?t mind.

?Colonel?? Jag was shaken out of his reverie by Shawnkyr?s voice.

?Sorry, Shawnkyr, what was that?? He turned to look at his Chiss second-in-command. ?I didn?t hear you.?

Just then, Jaina?s laughter rang out over the dull roar of conversation in the mess hall. Jag?s head swung around as if pulled by a string. Her face was wreathed in smiles at something Durron had said. Force, she?s beautiful?

She and Kyp got their food then left the line still laughing. I never knew Durron was such a wit, Jag thought. He restrained the urge to get up and wave the duo to join him and Shawnkyr at their table. They turned to go sit at the noisiest table in the room, but hesitated for a moment in the middle of the hall. Jaina pointed to an empty table for two, balancing her tray in her free hand. Kyp nodded and followed her, draping an arm over her shoulders.

Jag snorted. Shawnkyr looked at him, injured. ?What, Colonel? You don?t think my observations are accurate??

?No, no,? Jag hastened to say. ?I?m sorry. That wasn?t aimed at you.? He narrowed his eyes at the pair of Jedi. ?Excuse me.? He shoved his chair back from the table and got up, intent on talking to Jaina. He didn?t care what inane babble emerged from his mouth; he just wanted to be near her.

Making his way purposefully towards Kyp and Jaina, Jag mentally rehearsed what he would say to her. ?Hi, ummm? er? Hi.? Oh yeah, he thought sarcastically, real smooth, Fel. I?m sure that eloquent little speech?ll sweep her off her feet?she?ll faint before my eloquence. What about, ?Hi, Jaina. I happened to be passing, and guess what? I love you!?

He groaned aloud, closing his eyes. What am I going to say? He wondered, coming up to their table.

Just then, a pilot stood up and bumped into Jag, causing him to lose his balance. Flailing wildly but to no avail, Jag crashed down onto Kyp and Jaina?s table and somersaulted over it. Jaina shrieked with surprise as her lunch was swept off her plate, reappearing caught up in Jag?s hair.

Jag felt his face burn as he went flying, landing at Jaina?s feet with a wet splat. Could this possibly get any worse?? He felt tears of embarrassment prick his eyes.

Unfortunately, as happens with all those that say things like that, it did get worse. The table, weakened by one very strong, buff, handsome Chiss colonel( [face_love]) somersaulting over it, decided to give way at the precise moment Jag was lying beneath it. The legs buckled and the entire structure came crashing down on the hapless pilot, bringing Jaina with it.

Jaina was confused. One minute she was leaning under the table, staring at Jag who, despite the gray mess dripping from his hair, was still quite, quite hot. In more ways than one, she thought to herself with a giggle, noticing how red his face was. The next moment, she was crashing down o
  20. jags_gurl Jedi Padawan

star 4
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] oh man!!! poor Jaggie!! [face_laugh] that was HILARIOUS! ohmygosh, *gasps for breath* that was just terribly terribly funny! [face_laugh]
  21. lordmaul13 Jedi Master

star 4
    ?Hi, ummm? er? Hi.? Oh yeah, he thought sarcastically, real smooth, Fel. I?m sure that eloquent little speech?ll sweep her off her feet?she?ll faint before my eloquence.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Jag crashed down onto Kyp and Jaina?s table and somersaulted over it. Jaina shrieked with surprise as her lunch was swept off her plate, reappearing caught up in Jag?s hair.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Hilarious! Keep it coming! :D

lordmaul13
  22. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Knight

star 5
    ?Hi, ummm? er? Hi.? Oh yeah, he thought sarcastically, real smooth, Fel. I?m sure that eloquent little speech?ll sweep her off her feet?she?ll faint before my eloquence. What about, ?Hi, Jaina. I happened to be passing, and guess what? I love you!?

*dies*

*revives* [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

[face_love] [face_love] 'ed it as usual! you've really got the humour down :D i kinda feel sorry for jag...well, ALMOST :p ;)

~TJF
  23. Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan

star 4
    [face_laugh] [face_shocked]

Awwwww...the poors things!!!!!!!!

Kyp hurry up and lock them in a room together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nina
  24. TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight

star 5
    OMG!

I almost fell off my chair laughing!

Poor Jaggie! Loves turned the smooth man into a bumbling idiot. You gotta love it!. Keep up the good work. The visuals were great BTW!

TKL
  25. AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight

star 5
    Poor Jag :( Everytime he tries to talk to her, he always gets hurt physically. Last time, it was his face and now, he was nearly crushed by a table :eek:

Sorry, I couldn't laugh while reading the chapter. It was just so sad to me.

~aeryn
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.