Setting up an FFSG website

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by martianlightsaber, Dec 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martianlightsaber Jedi Knight

Hey, I was just wondering if you guys want a dedicated site for FFSG to discuss meetings/costuming/trading etc. I've set up a couple of temporary pages on http://starwarssingapore.scitare.net, anyone who reads this please do check it out and give me comments =) There's also a separate forum in there which might be useful in discussing stuff in a more organized way.

Please do reply *sheepish grin*

Cheers!

Martianlightsaber
  2. martianlightsaber Jedi Knight

Oh hey don't get me wrong here, i'm not trying to be overly control here, just overly enthu. no offence kay? Who's setting up the real website can I help?
  3. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    I think this is a great idea! And why do you need to wait for someone else to set up a site when you've already done it! Definitely got my thumb's up!

:)
  4. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    We tried to get a website (and FanForce Logo etc) together a few years back but guess real-life issues get in the way for most members.

And this Baka can only use MS Frontpage and Notebook/PC keep breaking down. :_|
  5. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, let's not discourage martianlightsaber. Enthusiasm plays a huge part in keeping a fansite up and running, but it's also up to you as a creator to constantly promote it so that it doesn't just die out...

Just give it your best shot and we'll see where it goes..
  6. martianlightsaber Jedi Knight

Thanks a lot for the encouragement guys, i was honestly a bit worried you guys might not take it so well =S I'll do my best to promote it, Open Directory Project might help right?

By the way i saw some of you at the meetup at BK yesterday, xeno just told me earlier today... was pretty mad at myself for not realising it was the fanforce... =P At least now I can recognise some faces =D

Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.