main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Seven Days of Marriage: AU with Anakin Skywalker

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Diamondquill, Jan 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diamondquill

Diamondquill Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2004
    Title Seven Days of Marriage

Author: Diamondquill

Universe: AU?NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING!!!

Summary: Anakin's small mission to Tatooine turns into a wedding with an attractive but unknown woman from a outer-rim planet.

Genre: HUMOR, Adventure, Romance

Disclaimer: Hi, y?all, I do not own any of the characters, they?re all Lucas?s little play toys?well, I own a select few?you?ll probably know which?but the story is mine. I came up with it in a dream!! I know, weird! I do it all the time?play entire movies in my dream and stuff?anyways?

Note: I?m telling you right now(!!!): I use far too many ???s and :?s.

Background: I really don?t like writing some parts of the story so I?m going to give a summary of those stuff: Anakin is a Jedi Master and he was never the apprentice of Obi-Wan. In fact, they are around the same age but you don?t really see that throughout the story?I don?t think. Ani?s the apprentice of?oh, Mace Windu, let?s say?it doesn?t matter (hmm?that?s an interesting thought!) and Anakin was on this one mission and he lands on this weird outer-rim planet.
    ===
    Prologue:
    ===
    ?We can?t locate you anywhere in the entire galaxy, Anakin!?

?I know master,? Anakin groaned. He looked around for a screwdriver and finding none, used the force to open the screwed-on cover of the power-box. It banged against the wall and flapped back down.

?Krikkin? force!?

Anakin opened it again and this time caught it before it slammed back down.

He spoke to the built-in com-link, ?Master, something?s wrong with the ship, I?m sure I can fix it with time.?

?Are you sure you don?t know which planet you landed on? Maybe you did land on Tatooine and you?re just confused about how a dessert looks?? Mace Windu asked him for the hundredth time.

?This is not Tatooine, master, unless a plant-and-sand war occurred and thick lush trees took over the entire place so they could cushion a lost ship before it crashed into the ground. Besides, how could I get the characteristics of a dessert mixed up with a forest?s?? He looked out the windshield and saw little more than a large number of crushed what-seemed-to-be-bamboo leaves. Doubting that Tatooine could ever be a home to bamboo trees, he convinced himself again that he was lost for sure.

?Did you look around??

?I tried, master, but I decided to call you first before climbing down a hundred feet to the ground,? Anakin replied. He winced as a small spark of electricity was emitted from a thread of broken wire in the power-box. He shook the small pain off and walked over to the com-link. He rolled his eyes as Master Windu ranted on about making sure the ship would be safe where it was?one hundred feet above the ground?and told him to be careful.

Anakin nodded. ?Got it.?

He switched off the com-link, clipped on his weapon/tools belt and carefully climbed out of a broken side-window (the actual door was stuck). He landed on a thin branch, which snapped, beneath his weight, sending him pivoting to the ground. He grabbed onto a slimy wine and slid down to a more sturdy branch, his heart racing from the pump of adrenaline in his body. He climbed down slowly from there, careful to choose his footing properly, finally landing lightly on his feet on a sturdy mud ground.

His force-signals snared.

Anakin turned around immediately, his lightsaber glowing in his hands. A small red diamond-shaped blade came rushing at him but he deflected it easily with his lightsaber, doing the same to two or three more. Suddenly, they stopped and seconds later, Anakin lowered his saber slowly and inched towards a thick bush from where the blades came.

Two feet away from the bush, he saw movement and a second later, his lightsaber was struck out of his hands by sturdy white hand. Then, a woman jumped out of the bush, knocked him back and pinned him to the ground, fist ready to strike.

Anakin blinked. ?Hello, m?lady.?
    ===
    ?Who are you??

?Anakin Skywalker.?

?Where do you come from??

?Coruscaunt.?

?Why are you on Prelna??

?Is that where I am??

2. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Oh, interseting start, my fellow diamond!!!!!!!!

3. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    Very cool and intriging start! I really liked the quickfire dialogue too, gave it a nice pace. I look forward to reading the next installment!

4. Diamondquill

Jan 2, 2004
    Why, thankyou, you two!

I quite liked the 'quickfire dialouge' myself, PulsarSkate .

The next part of the story will be coming soon...I hope...yeah, it will be... :D

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Nice. Like the comment about "Unless a plant-and-water invasion" and Tatooine. Having spent 4.5 long months in a desert, I could picture this. :)

6. DarthArwen

DarthArwen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2003
    "What are you?"
    "A...human"

LOL! Almost like he had to think about that for a second! :p
    Great start - look forward to hearing more from you soon!

7. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
  8. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    ha ha ha, this is a great idea, looking fwd to more :)

9. Diamondquill

Jan 2, 2004
    Thanks for all the replies, everyone! Here's more of the story:
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Anakin had meant no harm, actually?he would have eaten a broiled Hutt stuffed with Alderanian slug fat before so much as breaking the fingernail of a beautiful woman from an unknown planet with no way out. It was simply his extremely bad fortune that her kinsmen were hidden in the bushes nearby?and even more bad fortune that he was too dumb to ignore all the warnings the Force sent him before they sprung upon him. The lightsaber had taken it a bit too far.

Now, as a result of his brainless actions, a Wookie-sized man was leading?no, pushing?him around the forest. His lightsaber was tightly held between the girl?s white fingers as she walked carelessly before him as if she owned the entire forest. Her black hair fell down her back, tied at the nape of the neck, covering her slender waist.

?Can you tell me where I?m being led?? Anakin asked her.

She didn?t make any signs of hearing him for a long time. Then, she replied easily, ?No.?

?Okay, how about answering some of the questions you asked me yourself??

?I get annoyed by talk.?

?I have to entertain myself someway,? Anakin shrugged.

He could feel the heat coming off of her immediately but she buried her anger quickly.

?Good,? Anakin said. ?Let?s start with your name.?

?Kamio Karnakta,? she said without turning around. ?Some people call me Kay.?

??Kay!?

?Yes, Kay.?

??O?K?? Anakin repeated.

?You?re on Prelna, as I?ve told you before and I?m Prelnen??

?That makes sense,? Anakin smiled. ?Where are you taking me??

Kamio sighed. She then said, ?I?m taking you to my father, he?ll probably take you to the prison and they?ll probably send you to the Torture Chamber.?

?May I wonder why??

Kamio turned around and smiled. He stopped.

?I have to entertain myself also??

Anakin nodded. ?That?s true.?

Kamio turned around, frowned, and continued walking, so familiar with her surroundings that her feet automatically led her through the forest to the only city on Prelna, her home. The man behind her disturbed her, neither troubled with the situation nor scared of the danger?which probably won?t be much since she lied about the Torture Chamber. There were many curious things about him like how he could call his glowing weapon to him without so much as blinking. She wondered how he even ended up on Prelna, one of the most unheard-of planets in the entire galaxy according to what she heard from her friends who traveled other planets. Very few travelers came here and it didn?t seem like he had actually wanted to.

?No I hadn?t.?

Kamio froze. Then there was the matter of his other powers, which included reading her emotions, and?by what he said just now?her mind. She gulped and swore never to think anything around him, which was very hard.

?I simply crashed into this planet?or at least its trees. I was headed for Tatooine, actually.?

?Tatooine? Never heard of it,? she replied, suddenly curious. She had always loved learning about life and planets beyond Prelna?s, something she very rarely learned about. ?What is it like??

?It?s not really pretty like Prelna,? Anakin explained. ?It?s completely dry and has two suns!?

?Two suns? We only have one sun but four moons that can be seen at different times from different places.?

?Four??

?Yes, is that so unbelievable?? Kamio asked him turning halfway.

Anakin shrugged. ?I?ve never heard of more than two, that?s all.?

They broke into a large clearing, then. Kamio led him around it, following the trees closely. Anakin frowned. He felt life?other than plant and insect life?deep into the clearing and wondered at it for he could see nothing there. He also wondered why they were following the trees.

Kamio stopped halfway to the other side of the clearing. She put her hand forward and extended it as if opening a door. A dark box appeared as though looking into a dark room behind the ?door?. Kamio stepped in and Anakin followed, now very amazed, the

10. Diamondquill

Jan 2, 2004
    Hmm...finals week is here! I promise to write as soon as the finals are done with!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.