main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Seven Jedi

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by fistofthedarklord, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Walters

Darth_Walters Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2006
    IC: Sax

"My Master" Sax gazed into empty space. "My master...." Sax thought "Right! My Master Lets help!" Sax kinda snaps to. "What is your name young one? Stay close to me!"

Tag: Whitelight

2. jedi_whitelight1

jedi_whitelight1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2006
    IC: Kat

My name is Aitia Katy Zol, but I like being called Kat, smiling at him sweetly. They where out in the street know and she could see the others. Still staying closed to Saxton and grabing his hand tightly.

Tag: Everyone.

3. fistofthedarklord

fistofthedarklord Jedi Master star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    Just so you know, Blud has not yet left the hotel. That means he hasn't left you two, yet. Just remember.

He looked the other man eye to eye. And from the way, this 'Brazi' fellow looked at him, he didn't seem to much care for Blud. Ultimately, that just didn't matter. The man spoke almost reluctantly, "There's five others. I don't know where two are. But your friend is with Oran and Joras, they were going to attack the At-AT."

Five Jedi... For a moment, Blud paused taking it in. Then he answered,"No, he isn't, he's back there," Blud gestured with his head. "Listen, those fighters aren't just about to go away. We cant fight them off very well down here, and its not likely Oran or Joras are going to be able to get near the AT-AT unless they're eager to get shot by TIE turrets. Now if we were actually able to get into the AT-AT without those fighters noticing, we'd have a better chance of getting out of this alive. But that's getting ahead of ourselves. Saxon is injured, and apparently in no shape for me to leave him. Get your friends and we'll rendezvous in the sewer. Will you do that for me?"

He noticed that child was actually trying to lead Saxon out into the street. He shot out a hand stopping them. "Whoa, whoa, sweetie! Don't do that. Bad idea." He looked up at Brazi. "Well?"

A mental message began to play within his mind. A young woman's thought. //"We can not beat both the AT-AT and TIE fighters. We need to leave. NOW. The sewer systems actually, would work. The ruble and lining of the sewers would block any sensors from the ships, and both keep us out of sight, and out of fire. We can get in, from one of the buildings. As long as they think we are alive, they will continue to blast that area. If they think we have died, they will stop."//

He thought back. //Where are you? Can you make it to the sewer?//

Tag: MasterKast_7

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin- Lee
    Heading into abandonded building - Nar Shaddaa, Cal Hutta

Lei'ra leaped down, towards the ground level, and then moved to hide against the wall, as the Tie fighters made their pass, and readied themselves for the next past. Lei'ra looked at Moreena, and spoke within the Force, speaking not only to Moreena, but to the other Jedi in the area she could reach.

//"We can not beat both the AT-AT and TIE fighters. We need to leave. NOW. The sewer systems actually, would work. The ruble and lining of the sewers would block any sensors from the ships, and both keep us out of sight, and out of fire. We can get in, from one of the buildings. As long as they think we are alive, they will continue to blast that area. If they think we have died, they will stop."//

Lei'ra looked at Moreena, holstering the snipers rifle on her hip, in case she needed to shoot quickly. She began to move quickly. She wanted to be out of the street before the next pass of the Tie Fighters. A strange person, she did not know, responded to her.

//Where are you? Can you make it to the sewer?// he quickly responded to her. Lei'ra looked up into the building she was heading into. She shot a side door open and quicky got inside, looking around her. It was some kind of shop. A clothing shop. She began to scan the floor with the Force. She looked up at Moreena. "I know there is an opening, but I dont have time to search for it. You have a saber handy? If you do, help me." She gave a grin.

Lei'ra called her saber to her hand, and quickly began to spin in a circle, making an opening through the floor, into the sewage system below. She would leap out of the way, once the floor began to give way. She thought back to the other person.

//We're in the clothing store. Working on entrance now.//

TAG: Moreena, Blud, other Jedi
    OOC: The mental message was to all Jedi!

5. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: Brazi Kast~
    ~Nar Shaddaa; Cal Hutta

"Listen, those fighters aren't just about to go away. We cant fight them off very well down here, and its not likely Oran or Joras are going to be able to get near the AT-AT unless they're eager to get shot by TIE turrets. Now if we were actually able to get into the AT-AT without those fighters noticing, we'd have a better chance of getting out of this alive. But that's getting ahead of ourselves. Saxon is injured, and apparently in no shape for me to leave him. Get your friends and we'll rendezvous in the sewer. Will you do that for me?"

"Sounds like a plan to me."

Brazi shot out of the hotel running as fast as he could dodging laser fires left and right. He quickly reached Oran and Joras with the help of the force.

"Quick, Joras, Oran we need to head for the sewers. We will meet the others there."

"I'm right behind you." Joras said with a nod.

With that Brazi and Joras ran for the sewers. If they kept up the pace they would meet up in minutes.

~TAG: everyone~

6. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    IC: Moreena

Lei'ra grinned. "You got the righ idea. But I plan to go a bit farther than that." She said grinning. She leaped down, towards the ground level, and then moved to hide against the wall, as the Tie's made their pass, and readied themselves for the next past. Lei'ra looked at Moreena, and spoke within the Force, speaking not only to Moreena, but to the other Jedi in the area she could reach, and especially Master Oran.

//"We can not beat both the AT-AT and TIE fighters. We need to leave. NOW. The sewer systems actually, would work. The ruble and lining of the sewers would block any sensors from the ships, and both keep us out of sight, and out of fire. We can get in, from one of the buildings. As long as they think we are alive, they will continue to blast that area. If they think we have died, they will stop."//

Lei'ra looked at Moreena. She then scanned the snipers rifle, checking its charges. She smirked. She scanned the area, looking for a suitable building that didnt look like it was in immeidate danger. She gave a dark smirk. She pointed out a sutible building.

"Let's go!" she told her, as she began to move quickly. She wanted to be out of the street before the next pass of the Tie Fighters. Moreena's head snapped back at Lei'ra as she too caught on to the stranger's voice.

//Where are you? Can you make it to the sewer?// he quickly responded to her. Lei'ra looked up into the building she was heading into. She shot a side door open and quicky got inside, looking around her. It was some kind of shop. A clothing shop. She began to scan the floor with the Force. She looked up at Moreena. "I know there is an opening, but I dont have time to search for it. You have a saber handy? If you do, help me." She gave a grin. Moreena's saber flew to her hand and ignited as hit made contact with her palm. Her brow raised.

Lei'ra called her saber to her hand, and quickly began to spin in a circle, making an opening through the floor, into the sewage system below. She would leap out of the way, once the floor began to give way. She thought back to the other person.

//We're in the clothing store. Working on entrance now.//

Moreena felt the fatigue beginning to hit her body, her mental state clouding. She couldn't quite understand Lei'ra.

"Let me know what you want done and I'll do it." She chuckled wearily and tapped into the Force to sustain her.

TAG: Lei'ra

7. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    IC:Blud Hannen

That Brazi nodded to him, "Sounds like a plan to me." Blud turned back to the others, as that Jedi ran out the door. May the Force be with him. He was going to need it.

That woman's voice came back to him. //We're in the clothing store. Working on entrance now.//

He ignited his blade slashing through the floor, concrete, wood, and pipes, like butter, creating a large circle. He kicked his foot in it. The hole went down into the darkness. //To any Jedi, still outside. There's a hole leading to the sewer inside the big hotel lobby down here. There's a plastic smiling hutt waving right in front of the building, if you're wondering which one I'm talking about.//

He went to the little girl, lifting her. "Honey, hold tight. Sax! Are you going to be able jump? Its fifty feet. Do you need me to come back for you?"

Tag: Jedi

8. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    IC: SAX

"Ha! I can do it..." Sax paused "...Master" Sax waited until Blud and Kat was down. He jumped down the hole with his cloak willowing behind him. Sax landed with a crotch but stibled and fell anyways.

Tag: Anyone

9. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005

The moment he entered the darkness of the sewer, he was met by a smell that stifled his nostrils. The filthiest place he'd ever want to set eyes on. Not that he wanted to set eyes on this. He did not let go of the girl. Water was up to his waist here. She'd be up to her neck. And who knew what diseases infested here?

She coughed slightly. He patted her back, and grinned slightly. "You okay? Is it too nasty down here?"

She shook her head. He heard Sax come in behind him. Sax landed in a crouch, and stumbled. Blud grasped him on his shoulder, before Sax fell forward into the water. "Easy does it. You'll be alright. Despite our circumstances, you look a little better." His eyebrows lifted. "The cut on your arm's smaller." Then he paused. "Did you just call me 'Master'?"

Tag: Darth_Walters

OOC: Jedi_Whitelight going to be away for a few days. I speak for all when I say, to her 'have a wonderful time!' :) At least I hope I speak for all. lol In the meantime, she's give me permission so I'll be controlling her character.

10. jedi_whitelight1

jedi_whitelight1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2006
    IC: Kat

He went to the little girl, lifting her. "Honey, hold tight. Sax! Are you going to be able jump. Its fifty feet. Do you need me to come back for you?"

She put her arms around his neck, and head into his chest, she could feel the water it was cold and smelt bad.

Then look over to where Sax was and seeing him loose his balance she went to him with concerning eyes Are you ok. Reaching and touching his arm.

Tag: Darth, First

11. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006

"Did you just call me 'Master'?"

"Um..uhhhh. I dont know." Sax looked into Bluds eyes. Trying to see something.

Are you ok. Are you hurt, I good at making people feel better.,

"Yes I am fine" Sax gave a weak grin

Tag: Blud, Kat

OOC: Ill be on a while if you want to keep things going.

12. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I was gone for two days, so forgive my absence. I've been dealing with some "problems" in and out of the RP world, and as a result had to think if some games were still worth my time.

If anyone would be kind enough to catch me up to speed on what each character is doing at the moment (maybe a short sentence on each) then I can catch up quite easily.

13. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005

He smiled down at the child he held in his arms. She was rather cute, even though there was dirt all over her face. He held her up a little higher, to keep her from touching the filthy water then looked over at Sax. Was something wrong with him?

"Are you alright? Something's troubling you."

He could feel the presence of the other Jedi Knights drawing closer.

Tag: Any

14. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006

"Are you alright? Something's troubling you."

"Dont worry I'm fine Master." Sax gazed into Bluds eyes. "Whats the plan?"

TAG: Fist

15. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005

"Well," Blud said thoughtfully. "For now I guess..." Then he paused. "You called me master again. Listen..." he spoke a little gentler. "I should not have spoken to you that way back there. I allowed my concern over the issue of the AT-AT, and anger at the Empire to be translated into an outburst on you. I never should have done that. I wish I could take it back. I'm sorry.

"I don't believe in calling people 'master'. The Council never liked that, and by that I speak of the Council right before the last one. I would address them by their names, and when they wanted to me to join I refused them. They are not gods to rule the galaxy. Just call me Blud, and I'll call you Sax." He grinned. "The others should be here soon. If you're unable to run, stay here. If you are, I'd like you to take the girl and get as far away from here as you can. We will forge a telepathic link and communicate as you go on."

Tag: Darth_Walters

16. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006

"Dont worry Master, I can take care of her." Sax turned to take Kat. "Where do you want us to go?"

TAG: Fist, Kat

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin- Lee
    Into the Sewers - Nar Shaddaa, Cal Hutta

Lei'ra was in the clothing shop, busily making an opening into the sewers below. She asked Moreena to help her. Moreena's saber flew to her hand and ignited as hit made contact with her palm. Her brow raised.

Lei'ra called her saber to her hand, and quickly began to spin in a circle, making an opening through the floor, into the sewage system below.

Moreena felt the fatigue beginning to hit her body, her mental state clouding. "Let me know what you want done and I'll do it." She chuckled wearily and tapped into the Force to sustain her. Lei'ra looked up at Moreena, and gave a small smile. "Its okay. You just keep watch, while I finish cutting a way into the systems below. Then we will leave this place."

Lei'ra quickly finished cutting her way down into the lower levels. She quickly powered down her saber, and picked up the snipers rifle. She then jumped down into the opening, using the force to slow her decent as she landed on the small walkway on the edge of the sewer, that workers would use to service the sewers. PEEEWWOU! she exclaimed softly, holding her nose. Using the force, she made her mind think of something else besides the smell, as she scanned the area. She then called up to Moreena, "Come on down, just be careful to land on the side."

Lei'ra waited for Moreena to join her, and then she began to move in the direction that she felt the others. Which, also happened to be the direction they needed to head. As she drew close, she called out within the Force.

//Who's down here?// she asked, as she held the sniper weapon close, scanning the area. // She hoped the others had followed. If not, it would be a long walk for them, for she was not sticking around to be used as target practice.

TAG: Moreena, Other Jedi

18. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Ancient Master Oran

Nar Shaddaa; Cal Hutta

Oran nodded and followed Brazi and Joras to the sewers. He was small enough to fit into any small opening, and if need be, he'd cut his way through any doors they may encounter down there.

The Imperials were nearing on them, and time was of the essence.

TAG: Master_Kast7

OOC: Sorry for the short post. Just hoping to get back in the story as quick as possible.

19. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003

Lei'ra looked up at Moreena, and gave a small smile. "Its okay. You just keep watch, while I finish cutting a way into the systems below. Then we will leave this place."

Moreena nodded and kept a close watch on the store while Lei'ra quickly finished cutting her way down into the lower levels. Lei?ra quickly powered down her saber, and picked up the sniper?s rifle. She then jumped down into the opening, using the force to slow her decent as she landed on the small walkway on the edge of the sewer, that workers would use to service the sewers. PEEEWWOU! she exclaimed softly, holding her nose. Moreena?s nose caught the foul stench as the air drifted up into the store. Oh sweet Force! Moreena looked down into the sewer then back again, confirming the location of the unwanted smell. Lei?ra then called up to her, "Come on down, just be careful to land on the side."

Moreena rolled her eyes and held her breath as she dropped down and landed lightly on the side of the sewer wall, both her and the Twi?lek began to move in the direction that they felt the others. Which, also happened to be the direction they needed to head. As Lei?ra drew close, she called out within the Force.

//Who's down here?// she asked, as she held the sniper weapon close, scanning the area. // She hoped the others had followed. If not, it would be a long walk for them, for she was not sticking around to be used as target practice.

Moreena felt a presence in the Force, but something was clouding it. It could have been the fatigue for all she [Moreena] knew, but then again it could be that awful wrenching smell that lingered in the air. The smell was one to scare a Bantha.

TAG: Lei'ra, anyone

20. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: Brazi Kast~
    ~Nar Shaddaa; Cal Hutta~

Oran nodded and followed Brazi and Joras to the sewers. He was small enough to fit into any small opening, and if need be, he'd cut his way through any doors they may encounter down there.

The Imperials were nearing on them, and time was of the essence.

"Joras, watch the rear. Master Oran must get threw the hatch first!"

"I'm on it."

Brazi opened the hatch for Master Oran. He looked inside to make sure the sights were clear. Everything looked normal, almost to normal. He let out a sigh and looked at Oran.

"I'm right behind you."

~TAG: everybody~

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin- Lee
    Into the Sewers - Nar Shaddaa, Cal Hutta

Moreena?s nose caught the foul stench as the air drifted up into the store. Oh sweet Force! Moreena looked down into the sewer then back again, confirming the location of the unwanted smell. Lei?ra then called up to her, "Come on down, just be careful to land on the side."

Moreena rolled her eyes and held her breath as she dropped down and landed lightly on the side of the sewer wall, both her and the Twi?lek began to move in the direction that they felt the others. Which, also happened to be the direction they needed to head. As Lei?ra drew close, she called out within the Force.

//Who's down here?// she asked, as she held the sniper weapon close, scanning the area. She hoped the others had followed. If not, it would be a long walk for them, for she was not sticking around to be used as target practice.

Lei'ra began to pick up the pace, jogging now as she headed towards the others.

"Let's get out of here, fast. I can get us close to my ship, but we need to move. Whoever sticks around, is gonna be here for along while." she stated, just loud enough to be heard, and within the Force, as she began to move quickly down the corridors. She used the Force to keep track of direction, and her ears, to move away towards the continious bombing and firing of blasters. She also didnt want to stay standing too long, just in case something came crashing down from above. She paused, only long enough to look at Moreena. "I know your tired. It shoudln't take long. Just hold on a little bit longer."

Lei'ra moved on, making sure Moreena kept up with her.

TAG: Moreena, all Jedi in area.

22. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003

If not, it would be a long walk for them, for she was not sticking around to be used as target practice. Lei'ra began to pick up the pace, jogging now as she headed towards the others, and Moreena stayed right on the Twi-lek?s tail.

"Let's get out of here, fast. I can get us close to my ship, but we need to move. Whoever sticks around, is gonna be here for along while." she stated, just loud enough to be heard, and within the Force, as she began to move quickly down the corridors. She used the Force to keep track of direction, and her ears, to move away towards the continious bombing and firing of blasters. She also didnt want to stay standing too long, just in case something came crashing down from above. She paused, only long enough to look at Moreena. "I know your tired. It shoudln't take long. Just hold on a little bit longer." Lei'ra moved on, making sure Moreena kept up with her.

?Oh don?t worry. I think I?ve been through worse. It?s just been awhile.? She tapped into the Force and regulated her breathing. As she did this she reached out and sensed Brazi. The lock on him was weak. He was close, and still alive, which made her sigh with relief. Moreena felt the walls of the sewer shudder as the ground above was riddled with blaster fire, but she kept the pace moving closely behind Lei?ra.

TAG: Lei?ra, all Jedi in area.

23. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Firis
    Tatooine

Firis paused. Something wasn't right.

He turned back down the street. Something was about to happen, and he didn't like the looks of it. The street was crowded, but the citizens were dispersing....

Almost as if a hit was being carried out...

Tag: Fist

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin- Lee
    In the Sewers - Nar Shaddaa, Cal Hutta

Lei'ra began to pick up the pace, jogging now as she headed towards the others, and Moreena stayed right on the Twi-lek?s tail. Lei'ra moved quickly down the corridors. She used the Force to keep track of direction, and her ears, to move away towards the continious bombing and firing of blasters. She also didnt want to stay standing too long, just in case something came crashing down from above. She paused, only long enough to look at Moreena. "I know your tired. It shoudln't take long. Just hold on a little bit longer." Lei'ra moved on, making sure Moreena kept up with her.

Moreena responded, ?Oh don?t worry. I think I?ve been through worse. It?s just been awhile.? Lei'ra nodded in understanding, but didnt respond. They shoudlnt have HAD to go through this. But others didnt want to share what their plan might have been. They just took off. Now, others paid. She wasnt going to stick around. She had enough of such things.

The walls of the sewer shudder as the ground above was riddled with blaster fire, but together, the two kept pace. Lee slowed, just long enough to let others join. If she felt someone was injured, she would stop to help. But otherwise, she was on the move. She was going to get to her ship. And she was going to leave to Force forsaken place, before things could get worse.

A change in aura's did get her attention however. It wasnt Jedi. It was something else. Her lekku twitched in curosity, wondering who it was, the other Jedi had found.

TAG: Moreena, all Jedi in area.

25. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    OOC: Sorry, everyone for absence. I may need to close the game. I'm going to be pming people fairly soon. Things have come up. Just hang tight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.