1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars Seven Jedi

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by fistofthedarklord, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4
    Saxon Threk (Sax)

*A young man is running down a hill side on the lone barren world of Mustafar. This man isnt just a man. He is a Jedi. A brave and brash young knight in the Jedi Order. Well use to be.*

"Those dang clones!"
    Sax thought to himself as he ran down a hill side of a volcano. "Well...They will pay. All of them will....for what they did." Sax continued down the hillside with his dark tathered robe flowing behide him. Sax stoped once the echo of voices came his way. "Ahh. Right on time" Sax muttered to himself.

Down below Sax, about 20 or so yards, a scout group of Storm Troopers were walking slowly conversing with themselfs. "Looking for me? Slime!" Sax hollered to his company. The scout group stopped suddenly and looked up at Sax.

"Stand down Jedi! We dont want to bruise are new armor too much." A trooper sputtered. "I dont think so" Sax began, "You cant get off that easy." With that last word Sax ignites his jet black Light Saber.

Sax then leaps into the air right in front of the troopers, with his blade sizziling.

TAG: Anyone

2. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ancient Master Oran

Nar Shaddaa; Meltdown Cafe

"Hey shorty! Need a booster seat?" A weequay thug teased, he and his trandoshan friends cackling like mad kath hounds. The diminuitive Jedi Master, Oran, stayed silent, shifting softly on the barstool as he sipped his Tatooine Sunburn. The drink left a syrupy taste in his mouth, but he enjoyed it nonetheless.

"Hey tiny! We're talking to you!" A trandoshan threatened, placing his clawed hand on the rim of Oran's glass. The Jedi looked down to his drink and took the trandoshans hand from the glass. Again, he did not retaliate, because if he did so in any manner, he knew he was being watched.

The thugs drew their blasters in confusion of why the little runt hadn't responded to their threats. The thug leader stepped forward, Oran's back still to the group of five thugs. The thug went to fire a shot from his blaster, and soon, his blaster flew to the floor. The other thugs tried the same tactic as their leader, being the creative bunch they were, and the same result occurred.

"Please gentlemen," Oran spoke softly, his voice fairly gruff in tone and presence. "Allow me to finish my drink in peace..." He said, waving his hand softly under the bar. The weequay leader stood and dusted himself off, the others helping each other up as they retrieved their blasters.

"Yeah, you're not worth our time anyway... let's go boys..." And with that, the thugs left the cantina, and Oran avoided yet another unnecessary conflict with the thugs of the Smuggler's Moon.

TAG:
  3. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ~IC: Brazi Kast~

~Brazi sat in the upper cantina at one of the far left tables. It was the darkest corner of the room. One with normal eyes could not see well into the area of the room at all. One with normal eyes could see fairly well outside of the area. One with as good of a connection with the force as he had could see everything perfectly.~

~At the bar a group of Rodians sat chattering over their drinks. In the middle of the room were a group of humans. They were talking very quietly. He began to think to himself.~

'Sharing secrets in a cantina such as this one. Very interesting indeed. They must be either very naive and dumb or members of the local gang. Either way I better keep my eyes open.'

~Brazi, then looked towards the middle table of the room. There was one lone Bothan. He talked to himself once more.~

'Not surprising really. Still though should watch my back. You never know what their up to.'

~He then looked to the far right table. There were two Trandoshans and one human. The human was of average height but very slender. Brazi then thought to himself once more.~

'I'm guessing smugglers. He is to small for a bounty hunter or a gangster. But the Trandoshans.....they usually aren't smugglers. Meh, I'm not going to worry to much about them.'

~He then comfortably sat back into his chair and focused becoming one with the force. There was alot of darkness inside the cantina. Which is not surprising this being Nar Shaddaa after all. It is the nicest of places in the galaxy. The force was also telling him that something fishy was going on, he needed to leave soon.~

Moments Later....

~A man of alittle smaller size then Brazi approached him stopping infront of the table.~

"May I help you?"

"Yes, do you know a man by the name of Joran Selrus?"

"Hmmmm, doesn't ring a bell. Why do you ask?"

"May I sit down?"

"Help yourself"

"Thank you."

~Brazi nodded as the man made himself comfortable. He could see that all the man had on him was a small modified blaster and a comlink. The man began to speak again.~

"Now, I don't mean to bother you or make you feel uneasy. But this Joran character sent me to find you."

"I see. And why couldn't he come find me himself?"

"He said he didn't want to put himself in danger by coming into a cantina."

"Hmmmm. Well, now, a couple of things. One being, if he was afraid to come into the cantina why did you give him your word that you would come in here and find me and put YOUR life on the line? Two, how did he know I was in hear? From the last time I checked this place is rather dark and hard to see in."

"Well, wow, I never thought of that. I guess I just did it for the money. And he knew you were in here threw a spy who is a purely a spy and not a messanger."

"The things people do for money these days is truely amazing. Anyways, it sounds like this guy has some connections."

"Indeed, he does."

"Now, I am going to trust you'll tell me why he wants to see me."

"I told you he says he knows you."

"Fair enough. How well? I'm sure he knows me. But does he know me?"

"Yes, he knows you very well."

"Alright. Tell him if he wants to talk to me he will come in here."

"I'm sorry, sir. I cannot do that. I cannot leave without you."

"Afraid of death are you?"

~The man froze. He swallowed deeply. Brazi starred into the man's eyes with his piercing ice blue eyes. He could tell that the man wanted to get up and leave so bad that it almost poored from his eyes. But, the man would rather die where he sat then die by his employees hands. Brazi then spoke.~

"Okay, since being the man that I am I will go with you. But you must walk infront of me and at a constent steady pace. Do you understand?"

~The man nodded and got up out of his seat and began to walk. Brazi followed closely behind him. Within several minutes they had reached their distenation.~

~There infront of him stood a groop of men and several
  4. ScaPaCamem Jedi Master

star 4
    IC Saylon Uthra

Saylon walked through his father's farm, helping with a few chores. His father was a man of many years, who was respected among the farmers of Naboo. Saylon did a lot of the chores his father could no longer do at his age. As he was picking the crops out of the ground a woman came running up to him.

"Saylon! Saylon!"

Saylon got up and ran to her.

"What is wrong?"

"The Imperials they are using flamethrowers and they are destroying my crops! Please do something!"

Saylon looked up in the sky and saw the grey smoke.

"Come on!"

Saylon and the woman began running towards her farm. When they got to her farm Saylon saw the Stormtroopers along with one commander laughing as they destoryed all the woman's hard work.

The woman began crying. "They already killed my husbad."

Saylon tried to comfort the woman. "Wait here."

Saylon jumped down from the rock they were standing behind and began walking towards the 9 imperials. They temporarily stopped their destruction and looked at the seemingly harmless farmer boy.

The Imperial commander drew his blaster pistol and aimed it at Saylon. "What do you want farmer boy?"

"Gentlemen, I am wondering if you could kindly leave this woman's farm?"

The imperials looked at each other and laughed. The commander raised his gun."Now you are going to pay for this intrusion."

Saylon drew his lightsaber and ignited it. The blue blade simmered and the Imperials realized what they had done. "Your mistake!"

Saylon force jumped behind the Imperials and immediatley cut down 2 of them. They began firing at him and he easily blocked every shot. He swung his blade again and cut down two more. He ducked out of the way of more blaster bolts. He jumped again and cut down a soldier mid-air. The Imperials knew they were all dead and began to run. Saylon knew he could not let them escape because they would just send more troops and put more troubles on these people. He jumped on the rocks and began running after them. When he caught up with them he jumped down and cut down two more. Another one turned around to see what had happened and he cut him down.

Saylon caught up to the commander and pulled him to the ground. The commander begged not to be killed. "Please! Do you not know who I am?"

"Yea, your a pathetic imperial destroying an innocent family's life!"

Saylon raised his lightsaber.

"Please, no!"

Saylon's hand dropped and silenced the officer.

He searched the commanders body for a radio. When he found it he placed his hand on the commanders throat and as he spoke it was as if the imperial was speaking.

"We have been attacked by a herd of some sort of beast. I am the only one remaining. Wait! Here they come again! No! NOOO!."

He threw down the radio and walked away.

Tag:Any
  5. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Whoa this is already goin pretty good[face_dancing]
  6. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Firis

Firis sat in camp, next to his blood-brother, Weichih. Both men were Tuskens, and both men trusted each other with their lives. Of course, Firis had been taken in by the tribe years ago. Weichih had merely been born into this life.

And it was a good life, truly. Firis woke early in his adopted family's tent every day, and went out on the hunt. Compared to other tribes, this one was content to let outsiders live their own life. They didn't feel the need to go on raids, to attack moisture farmers, none of that interested them.

And today, their life had been going well, as it did every day. Until Weichih's son had been attacked by Imperials.

Weichih had been struck with anger upon hearing of it. He had called a council, to determine what to do.

And an hour later, they had decided that Firis must avenge Weichih's crippled son.

Walking across the desert was always a mind-expanding experience for Firis. But today, he felt more energy in the Force than ever before. The light side was coming back. Slowly but surely, it was making it's return.

And Firis welcomed it.

As he entered Mos Eisely's outskirts, he removed his Tusken mask. He'd get a cold welcome dressed with that on. Removing the wound bandages, he tied them about his waist, as a second belt. The components of the mask were slid into his robes. Now, he looked like an everyday desert hermit.

Which wasn't too far from the truth.

Tag: Mos Eisely player, any who want it
  7. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4
  8. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    darth-walters, you're only allowed ot have ONE character. And he's on Mustafar. My post is coming in a little bit. Good job so far, guys!
  9. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Oh srry. I thought we were sopposed to fill in for un-important characters
  10. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    IC: Blud Hannen

Rain fell as he huddled quietly in a corner of a freighter, feeling the drips of water trickle down the tendrils of his hair. He flexed a wrist. The destination was not Tatooine. Not yet. He heard the drippings of water cargo beside him. He was not here illegally. Other passengers huddled near him. Immigrants from other worlds.

As he sat he thought of his situation. The forty desperate Storm Troopers that raided and pillaged like Tusken Raiders, kidnapping children and terrorizing civilians. As he thought he pondered the numbers that would be needed. He?d heard of the 98th division. They were hard. Brutal. And for a time had been rumored to become a replacement for the 88th as Vader?s right hand. Now forty of them had turned coat and ran. They must be desperate. How well armed were they? Were they on foot? So many questions.

On his best day he could take fifteen of them, single handedly. Ki Adi Mundi supposedly had been killed by eight Snow Troopers. Forty of the caliber that had felled a master would be a nightmare. And depending on their weaponry, their combat vehicles, their strategies?.to fight them he needed Jedi.

They were so hard to find. So many had been killed out, there was said to be only but a handful left if you trusted the statistics given by Imperialist Propaganda. If he could only find them. If he could only call and have them hear him.

He removed a crystal from his cloak. He felt the freighter rising slowly leaving the planet, as he observed it. And the stars shining glistened their reflection on the surface. He could feel his power emanating within the crystal, fusing with it, becoming amplified. It became a light and through it he could sense the auras that hid for they called to him through this sliver. He could only use the crystal once before it faded forever. But for now... it would lead him. To wherever Jedi may be.

Elsewhere..

-the traitor tusken raider, still undiscovered for his part in his clan's affairs, is already in the desert cantina. He recognizes the Jedi. He knows the Jedi's mission. And he approaches him calmly.

-A single Tie figher flies over the Naboo hills.

-Trouble views on Mustafar. The troopers have heard the scouting party's battle with this arrogant jedi. They begin to fight.

-On Nar Shadda two paths may cross.

-Those scumbags aren't appreciating being ignored by that twilek...

Tag: All
  11. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Saxon Threk (SAX)

"Dang!" Sax talks off a list of curses, "It wasnt sopposed to come to this!" Sax runs at a full sprint, powered by the force, down a beatin path. Mustafar seemed like a huge floating storm in space now. All around Sax volcanos were over flowing and lava was slowly but surely making its way around Sax. It was even raining. When the rain drops hit the globbing lava it sizzeled.

Sax continues down the path making sure not to get to close to the smilling lava. Sax was just about to turn a corner around a mound of hard magna when he heard voices. *Oh dand!* Sax comes to a halt and turns around only to face burning lava covering the once visble path.

"How many could there be?" Sax thought to himself. He reaches deep into the force. "15....20...of them" Sax concludes, "This isnt good." With nothing left to do Sax ignites his saber and awaites his fate.
  12. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    OOC: A Tusken would be shot on sight by Imperials. There wouldn't be an informant.
  13. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    1. There are always exceptions to the rule.
    2. I know about these things. You dont know how the Imperials were actually informed as the game has not gotten to that point yet.
    3. Please keep quibbles with the games confined to pms as I have stated before. Appreciate your input, but give it according to the rules that are present.
  14. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ~Nar Shaddaa; Outside the Upper Level Cantina

~"Good evening, Master Kast. I am Joran Selrus it is a pleasure to meet you in person." The man dressed in rich attire said. His face was filled with joy as if the man had admired and always wished to meet Brazi from the time the man was a little boy. The man began to speak again.~

"Now, I know that you're probably wondering how I know you? Well, the truth is I have only heard stories about you."

"Stories, eh? I didn't think I was that famous. Matter of fact I didn't think I was known outside of Coruscant besides the people who are my friends." The man chuckled a bit. He smiled widely and then began to speak again. "Ah, yes well....I have been told about you by someone who knows you very well."

Brazi quickly interrupted the man. "Who might this person be?" Deep down in his heart he knew who the man spoke of....Moreena.

"Why the woman who loves you of course. Surely, you remember her don't you?"

~He sunk into his black jedi robes. He felt like the wind had just been knocked out of him. He was completely out of breath.~

"Are you alright, Master Kast?"

~He did not answer. He remained standing there....lifeless. Moreena the girl he had trained in the Jedi ways who he had spent years with, the woman who was the only person in the whole galaxy who he truly trusted with his life, the woman who left and hadn't returned to him. News of her was now finially about to be told to him.~

"Yes, I am. Please tell me, what news do you have for me from Moreena?"

"She wishes to see you, sir."

"She does? Where?"

"Here on Nar Shaddaa. She is here now and wishes dearly to see you."

"Take me to her."

"As you wish, sir."

~TAG: Zedd if he wishes, otherwise nobody~

15. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Just as a side note, (I don't know if the rest of you will do this), but in my mind, Oran sounds like Sir Anthony Hopkins. Perhaps if we chose actors for this story, it could make the characters interesting. Sir Hopkins is a voice actor in my case, but hey, I like to imagine it. :D

Ancient Master Oran

Nar Shaddaa; Meltdown Cafe

The miniscule Jedi Master finished his drink, which the thugs earlier had tried to interrupt him from doing, and made his way outside the cantina itself. Oran took in the vibrant clash of the Force around him, a lot of activity wherever his small eyes would look. He took a deep breath and hailed a speeder.

It wasn't long until the Speeder brought him from the 88th level in the Corellian sector of Nar Shaddaa to the Refugee Sector, where Oran knew he could hide from any Imperial hunters. Perhaps not the safest place because of all of the thugs, but safe enough, and Oran could handle thugs without a fight. Imperials could be trained to resist such powers.

As the ancient Master exited the speeder, he looked upon a young woman and her daughter, the pair begging for spare credits. Oran couldn't stand seeing anyone suffer, and would aid anyone he could in any way he could.

He walked up to them, his stance a bit awkward due to his size and his age. He was old by all standards, but years of physical training had prepared him for the worst of it. This... was not the worst of it.

The young girl stood a foot taller than Oran, looking down on the man and nudged her mother to look as well. The Jedi Master reached into his robes without a word and grabbed the young girls hand, placing several hundred credits into it. The few credit chips that Oran owned, or that he had on him at the moment, would transport any family wherever it was they needed to go or was truly enough to feed them if that was the case.

The girl hugged the Jedi as the Mother's eyes welled up with tears, almost breaking down. Oran patted the young girl on the back, a smile crossing his wrinkled lips as he closed his eyes happily. He released the girl and looked to the mother, his gray-blue eyes illuminated in the light from Nar Shaddaa itself. "I only wish I could do more..." Oran said softly, bowing his head in shame.

The mother kneeled down next to him and placed her hands on his shoulders, quickly pulling him in to embrace the Jedi Master. He groaned in surprise and hugged her back, feeling the woman sob as she did so.

"You do not know what this means for us. We've been stranded here for so long. My husband left me here while I was pregnant with my daughter Aitia, but he didn't do so intentionally. When the Imperials came, he told me to run as far and as fast as I could and not to look back. I don't know if he's still alive or not, but I hope to find him once we could afford the trip to return to Bakura..." The woman paused to collect her thoughts and to meet the eyes of the venerable Jedi.

"I doubt he is alive even now, but you have given us a ray of hope. Thank you kind sir. Might we know your name?" The woman asked, hoping to get a name for her knight in dark robes. Oran smiled kindly and folded his three-fingered hands into the sleeves of his robe.

"Oran. Just Oran. May the Force be with you both..." Oran said as he hobbled away, the girl and mother looking on in awe, the mother the only one who could understand what just happened. Her daughter hopped around happily, waving goodbye to the back of the Jedi Master as the mother smiled and held the credits close to her chest.

"And with you as well... Master Jedi..."

TAG: Master_Kast7, if he chooses to intersect himself in the Refugee Sector
  16. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    OOC: I rest my case. But I'll play along.

Firis

Firis entered the Cantina at a slow gait. Perhaps he could get some information here.

He sat at the bar, and removed his hat.

"Something cold." he said, his voice rough and gravelly. It had been a while since he'd had a real drink, alcohol or otherwise. The barkeep handed over a murky drink with a grunt. Firis sipped it, finding it to taste surprisingly good.

He looked at the barkeep.

"What's new in town?"

Tag: Fist
  17. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    IC:Bartender

"Oh nothing much," the bartender smiled, scrubbing the counter. "Today's been quiet. Served a few Rodians. Some nasty Imperials that left without paying. A few Jawas. Sides that...the usual."

Tag: Penguinator
  18. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Lei'ra La'Orin (Lee)
    In some unnamed bar, in some uncharted backhole watering pit..

Lei'ra was enjoying her game of solitare Sabbacc, when she head muttering. She acted as if she had heard nothing, while she flipped over her cards. It was nothing that she hasnt heard before. Another group, too bored for anything else, were busy making rude suggestions about what they would do, if only she was a bit more...'friendler'.

She shrugged them off for now, as she flipped over her next card. Suddenly, her hand paused. She squinted her eyes together tightly, as she felt a familiar ebbing within the Force. Something was calling to her. But not here. Somewhere else. It had been a long while, since she had felt such a strong call. She layed the card on the table and blinked.

Suddenly, antoher warning came to her. What now? she thought to herself as she scanned the room. A hand on her table, made her look up. 'Oh...them.'

"What's the matter, sweetmeat? Dont want to party with some real men?" the smell the man had almost made her gag, and the alcohol induced courage he was now exhibiting, was pretty brutal as well. 'Dont these guys every come up with new lines?' she thought to herself, as she picked up her cards. She turned, and stood up, sitting on the table. She gave a small smile.

"Sure. Let me know when you see one, alright?" she stated flatly. His partners at their table starting laughing, while the man in front of her, while pretty drunk, knew he had just been insulted. His face turned bright red, and then he scowled darkly. Lei'ra only looked at him. When they were this drunk, they made it pretty easy.

"Oh yeah... Well." He paused, to collect his thoughts, while Lei'ra leaned back abit. "I'll show you a real.."

Lei'ra didnt waste any time as she grabbed the table, and brought her foot up, planting it squarely where it counted. Her other foot came up, and cracked him accross the chin, as she sprang up. He fell to the floor in a heap.

Half of the bar was now laughing up at the other man's misfortunes, while his buddies were getting up from their table. 'Time to go!' she thought to herself, as she leaped over a table. Another two kicks, and the table his buddies were sitting at, slamed into them, as she sped out of the bar, flipping her payment to the bartender. She didnt have time to deal with these freaks. Something else called her attention now. Within moments, she was aboard 'The Shifter', and blasting out of the moons atmosphere.

Soon, she found herself, entering the planet atmostphere of Nar Shaddaa. She normally stayed far from such places, but soemthing told her that she was needed her. Another Force user? After all this time? It would be nice. Time to find out.

TAG - ANY on the Smugglar's Moon
  19. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ~Nar Shaddaa; Refugee Sector

~After several minutes the speeder had brought Brazi and Joran to the Refugee Sector. Brazi had never been to the Refugee Sector since his time on Nar Shaddaa which really is not that surprising, because the Refugee Sector isn't exactly a place where one would choose to go if not needed. But this was a case were he needed to go. The woman whom he loved had finially returned to him. And she now stood several feet infront of him.~

"It has been a very long time, Moreena. Why do you now return to me?"

"I am sorry, my love. I could not return to you sooner. I had very important business back on Yavin I had to attend to. I admit it took way to long but I could not do anything about that. Do you forgive me?"

"I can see right threw your lies, Moreena. You know who I am. I thought you would be smarter then this. I guess I was wrong about you."

"Please, Brazi don't do this!"

"You brought this upon yourself."

"Brazi, please!"

"No, no, no you do not understand."

"Yes, I do! You're trying to tell yourself that you don't love me anymore. But you do, Brazi you do. And I love you more then anything."

~He sighed deeply. Tears began to drop from his freezing ice blue eyes. Moreena put her arms around him. She began to speak softly into his ear.~

"I promise I will never leave your side again."

~He nodded in agreement. The tears stopped raining from his eyes. His grip tightened around her waist as if he would never let go of her. Moreena then continued to speak in his ear as she remained holding him.~

"Come, let's walk together. I have very good news to tell you."

"Please do share. But, first I must tell you that are love for eachother may be our downfall. You know how the Jedi forbid love."

"Yes, I do. But I do not care. I am a Jedi Knight now in the Jedi Order I know all about the Jedi Code."

"Do you have an apprentice?"

"Yes, Joran is my apprentice."

~Brazi turned his head to look behind him. Joran was walking right behind him. He smiled at Brazi, Brazi smiled back.~

"Did the Order release you from my teaching? Did they tell you what they call me now?"

"Yes, they did. I like the title it makes you seem powerful."

"Indeed. Do you think I am powerful?"

~Moreena stopped in her tracks. She looked deeply into his eyes telling him the answer. Brazi grined as they continued to walk.~

"So, how is Joran's training going?"

"Well, how about you having a sparring match with him right now and find out for yourself?"

"Well, Joran what do you say?"

"I'd be honored, Master Kast."

~Brazi quickly took off his rob throwing it aside on the ground. The tatoos covering his left arm being revealed to the outside world of Nar Shaddaa. He ignited his lightsaber. The dark purple light hummed waiting to clash against the blade of Joran's saber. As a small figure stood off in the distance looking towards them.~

~TAG: Zedd-Vega~

OOC: Well, I never really thought about what Brazi would sound like for an actors voice for the story. But the closet voice that I can think of for an actor that matches it would probably be Christian Bale.

20. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ancient Master Oran

Nar Shaddaa; Refugee Sector

The Jedi Master had hobbled about in the Refugee Sector for some time. Oran had been there longer than expected, hearing tales of space adventures and epic struggles on other worlds. The thought of all that action made him feel as if he were two-hundred again. A smile crossed his face as he walked, slowly hobbling past refugees who made their day to day lives by selling whatever they could salvage to interested spacers.

Oran sighed, wishing to help all of them if he had been given the resources. Sadly, he was but one man in a galaxy of quintillions, and couldn't do more than whatever actions and emotions led him.

As he thought of the complications of others, the Jedi lifted his head, sensing that not only one, but two Force sensitive beings on the planet. This was easy for a Jedi Master to do, but he had sensed that yet a few more were apparent.

"Could it be? No..." Oran asked himself, giving himself a stern answer as he hurried around the Refugee Sector. It was only then his pointed ears caught the sound of clashing blades. Energy blades...

The tridactyl-like Jedi called upon the Force, believing that someone was either in danger or threatening another, seeing as how he couldn't sense motives with all the energy on Nar Shaddaa, and leapt up onto levels of crates until he made it over the housing wall.

There, below him, Oran saw an amazing sight. It had appeared, one of the students he had the divine pleasure of training, was engaged with another student. Oran wasn't quite sure of what his name was, but he appeared to be a Padawan at best. Oran smiled and hopped down in an acrobatic flip, landing meters from the dueling Jedi.

"Do my old eyes deceive me? Or is that Brazi Kast I see?" Oran informally greeted, looking over the Jedi as they continued their duel. He lifted his head and whispered to himself, as his face took the visage of one in deep thought.

"My how you've grown. Master Rekoo'ido would be proud..."

TAG: Master_Kast7, Ktala (if she's anywhere near this swarming area of Jedi :p)
  21. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Firis

"Imperials?" asked Firis. "They're always getting ino places they don't belong. What happened this time?"

Using the Force, Firis added subtle inflections to his voice. The end effect gave Firis a jovial, conversational tone. It worked on many people, especially the weak-minded.

Tag: Bartender
  22. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    Bartender

He suddenly could not shut up. "Right there, sonny. They're always meddlin' causin' trouble around here. Drivin' away me business. They always beatin' up folks. Takin' my best drinks. Why just this mornin' that group I tells ye about was laughin' cause they busted up some Tusken awhile back. Course them Raiders' are just scum, but it would rile yer gut to hear them talk about it. They come in here everyday an...Why look! Here they come back, now!" The bartender dove under the counter. The Imperials walked through the door.

Tag:Penguinator-176
  23. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    IC: Blud Hannen
    Space.

The ship spun through the heavens, quickly. Light passed along its edges gleaming as the stars reflected on its massive surface. Inside the cargo was rattling, the box against which Blud was leaning shaking. He moved away from it. Leaned against a wall. He could feel the vibrations against him. Uncomfortable, yet he was used to worse surroundings by now.

The eyes of the others on board, curled up were watching him. Families. For the most part everyone mostly minded their own business, but looking up he could see himself watched by...a child. He smiled slightly at her. Young with an inncocence untampered yet by the worlds. He blew into a whistle softly, turning his eyes away from her. The tune blew like a cold wind through the air, but its melody was not the soul chilling pierce he played before trouble started. More of a lullaby. And she drifted off to sleep...

He looked now out the window, gradually easing himself to the humms of the walls as he saw the passing stars. He flipped the whistle slowly through his fingers. Again. And again. The air was quiet. Then the ship lurched.

"Aiee!" A woman squealed. The ship lurched again. People looked up everywhere, chattering excitedly. Starting to panic.

The Jedi slowly rose, looking out the window seeing bursts of light glinting off the tops of the shields. A Star Destroyer.

Alarms rang. People screamed. The man ran forward to the control deck of the ship, finally getting there he banged his fist on the door.

It opened. The pilots' frightened eyes widening as they saw him.

"What is happening?" asked Blud.

"A jedi!" one of the pilots gasped. Then he continued, "Thanks the gods!"

The one nearer the door moved past allowing him to enter.

"Our ship went off course! Faulty systems. We've gone too near Mustafar, which has been restricted ever since the fall of the Republic. We're being attacked!"

Blud asked, "Can you communicate with the Star Destroyer?"

They shook their heads. "No. They're forcing us to land."

Blud looked out the window towards the battle ship in the distance. He shut his eyes, thinking hard. They opened. "What will happen when you do?"

"We'll be arrested. Our cargo confiscated." The pilot probably all killed.

"Vader seems to take landing on Mustafar rather personally," Blud Hannen murmured.

"There are rumours," the other pilot said. "He has a secret he wants to let die!"

"There are always secrets," Blud said. "Now listen to me very carefully. You are going to try signal them anyway. This time they will hear you?"

The pilots looked at him incredulously. "How can you be sure?"

"I'm a jedi. I'm always sure."

They did not share his confidence, none the less they tried again. A hologram appeared, a confidant Admiral standing before them, flickering and crackling with blue energy, with a cocky smile. "This is an Imperial Star Destroyer. You are ordered to land."

"We see your ship," the Jedi answered. "Landing is out of the question." His hand gestured.

The admiral watching, frowned. "What is that hand gesture thing?"

Blud growled slightly. Time for another method. He lifted his hand. On the hologram, the captain clutched his throat. Blud smiled. "Landing is out of the question."

The admiral choked.

"Don't you agree..." The pilots saw the Jedi's fingers tighten, and the captain sputter further, "Admiral?"

"You'll n...never g..get away with this."

"It wont matter to you," said Blud Hannen, "In a few minutes you'll be dead, unless you order to cease fire. Give the ship a chance to leave the airspace."

The crystal glimmered. Blud paused. He could sens
  24. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Firis

Firis didn't need to turn to see that the patrol was already in and causing trouble.

"Don't panic. I'll handle them for you, friend," he said to the hiding Bartender.

He turned around, ready for trouble.

Tag: Any
  25. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4
    Saxon Threk (SAX)

Sax's heart was thumping inside his chest. The voices were coming closer now. Cornered! Sax was down right stuck! No other way to put it! Lava one one side troopers on the other. Something in Sax's gut lurched. Sax shearched inside him self and found a soft placid lake. Peaceful, safe, and relaxing. Sax relaxed a little.

"Only a few more moments before they see me." Sax thought. Sax then stared into his glowing blade. It looked like a storm of black energy in there. "How long have I had this?" Sax once again thought. "Oh yea. I got in that temp-" Sax never had time to finish his last thought before he heard someone oredering him to stand down.

"-if you dont, well...., we will have to use force." A head trooper threatned. Sax looked up into space almost looking for a sign of hope. "What in the force is that," Sax thought almost stunned, "A Star Destroyer?!? No! It cant be, but its firing at...a passenger ship???!"

"Thats it!" Sax heard a trooper say followed by blaster fire. Sax moved like lightning using his lightsaber to deflect each blaster bolt. Well all but one. His shoulder blazed like crazy! Sax continued to deflect most of them. One down, two down. Sax jumped up on to a slight hill blocking as he did. 3 down, another one, 5 down. Theres still 10 more. and more coming. "This cant end well." Sax thought in the back of his mind.

Tag: Fist or anyone
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.