main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Seven Jedi

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by fistofthedarklord, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: Brazi Kast~
    ~Nar Shaddaa; Refugee Sector

~Brazi's lightsaber clashed against Joran's blade. The purple and blue colors sparking off eachother. He starred into the padawan's eyes with his freezing blue eyes trying to intimidate his opponent. Yes, this was only a sparring duel. But, it was also a test for the padawan to test his progress. Brazi hoped that the young man's progress has gone very well. Brazi was now a very powerful Jedi. If he was still in the Order, or if the Order was still around he would probably be one of the top Jedi Masters. He is probably a marked man considering Darth Vader was on the hunt for any remaining Jedi. But, that was an entirely different subject. The subject at hand was if Joran was ready enough to be hunted.~

~As their sabers clashed and the colors sparked off eachother Brazi heared a voice behind him, it was a very familar voice, a voice he hadn't heard in a long time. He called Joran off and nodded turning off his saber. He then turned around to face the voice. There stood a tridactyl-like Jedi. 'No way this must be some sort of joke.' he thought to himself.~

"Ancient Master Oran? Why what a pleasant surprise. It has been a very long time."

~TAG: Zedd, Ktala(maybe?)~

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin (Lee)
    ~Nar Shaddaa; Refugee Sector~

Lei'ra sat aboard her ship'The Shifter', and closed her eyes, concentrating. It was amazing. She had not felt many Force users in a while. Some were naturals, folkswho didnt even know they had the gift. Better they didnt know. They had normal lives. Sometimes, it was a lone Jedi, and she would listen to the news and updates. Somethimes...well, sometimes, it was something else. But this. This felt like it was someplace for her to be.

Soon, she found herself, entering the planet atmostphere of Nar Shaddaa. She closed her eyes to the mearest of slits, and concentrated as she came close to the planet. She needed to know where to land. The nomal areas were not calling to her. No, there was another place, she needed to be. She snorted. It would cost her to land in a non-regulated area. But no matter. She felt she needed to be close. Her ship, needed to be close as well. She altered her course, and move the ship, until she came to the souther sector. The Refugee Sector. She almost laughed at the name. This planet was about the LAST place any refugee should come to. Unless you had something to hide, and could stand up for yourself. Overcrowded was an understatement. A perfect place for someone to get lost within.

Soon, she landed her ship in a secluded and somewhat quiet area. Her transponder would give another location for now. She exited her ship, and began to wander, letting the Force guide her now. She put on a long purple robe. Stay a bit more low key for now. Until she found what drew her here.

She walked what like felt like a very long time, until she heard something. She swore it was the sound of a lightsaber. But it quickly faded. She continued to walk, slower now, as she rounded a corner, passing a few folks huddle off on the side. She did a double-take. She swore she saw an alien, that looked similar to the species, like old Master Yoda. She smiled. She knew that there had to be others like him, around the galaxy. She would have passed them by, not saying a word, except she heard a word.

Master.

Her lekku slowly moved. Slaves? She didnt think so. But enought to make her stick around. Could it be true? The gains were worth the risk, if it was.

TAG - Master_Kast, Zedd, anyone else

3. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I had a better post, worked 2 hours on it, and the computer ate it. [face_frustrated] This one is a summary of what my first post was.... rest its soul...

Ancient Master Oran

Nar Shaddaa; Refugee Sector

Oran grinned slightly. It was not unusual for him to do so, as it was highly rare that he was not seen grinning. That was one trait of his that all of his students could clearly remember.

"Perhaps too long," Oran said with a slight chuckle. "I remember when you were only this tall..." The small Jedi Master chuckled, holding his arm and hand high above his head. The Jedi started to laugh, something that he himself had not been able to do in a long time.

The ancient Master approached them and gave Joran and Moreena a kind nod, not familiar with either of them and turned his eyes to Brazi's lightsaber.

"Still partial to Ataru and Shien I see..." Oran said looking to the Padawan. He could sense that Brazi had bothered to learn most of Vapaad, and shook his head. "I do hope you use that form sparingly, Brazi. I would hate for you to mimic your former Master's habits. He was rather impulsive when I trained him, but he stayed true to the light."

The Master folded his arms back into his robes. "I wish you wouldn't use such martial forms. There's no need for a Jedi to be that agressive..."

TAG: Master_Kast7, Ktala (possibly)

4. fistofthedarklord

fistofthedarklord Jedi Master star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    IC:Blud Hannen
    Above Mustafar.

He opened his eyes. He sensed pain, suffering, anger...

"It seems a brother is in trouble," He turned to the pilots. "Bring the ship down low."

They jumped in their seats. "What?!"

"Don't be afraid," He turned towards the groveling captain on the feed. "You have nothing to worry about." His fist tightened and raised, as the hologram image of the admiral could now be seen lifted off his feet. "Do they?!"

The commander rasped through bloated lungs. "No! No!"

"Give the order to cease fire now, commander. It is the only way to save your life."

The admiral grabbed an aid who appeared on hologram "Cease fire!"

The Star Destroyer immediately stopped attacking.

The admiral looked at the flickering images of the Jedi and pilots, on the Star Destroyer Control Deck in rage. "You'll never get away with this."

Blud raised his hand. The Imperial fell senseless to the floor.

Blud turned towards the pilots. "Fly there," He pointed. The entire frieghter moved towards the planet, slowly lowering. The moonlight basked upon its surface. Fire shot jettisoned for miles from volcanoes that burrowed deep into the earth. The atmosphere was cloudy and filled with smoke.

From the controls, the pilots held on to the grips tightly their fingers trembling. They heard this strange man that had taken control of their ship without even a battle, tell them. "You will have only minutes before the captain recovers, to reach hyperspeed and get out of here. Move the ship a little to the left, towards the cragged edge on that continent." He continued to guide them, all the while the crystal glimmering on his belt.

Fire burst up from the planet. Clouds billowed black.

"Closer...closer....closer..."

Questions rifled through the men's heads. Still they did so, the ship lowering further. Further. Clouds swirling in front of the windows. Clouding up their screen. They were traveling by radar alone, all the while hearing the calm voice. "Closer..."

The clouds parted. An endless plane of volcanoes and molten death seen below them. Few seen visible moving along the wastes. Twelve figures could be seen moving far below. Bright glints of light were seen. Rapid fire. A Jedi.

Blud Hannen's eyes slit and burned with an inner intensity as he watched the Jedi battle for his life. He was wounded. It would be a losing battle, if there was no intervention. He had his back against a craig. No where to go but the grave.

"Stop."

The freighter halted.

Blud raised his head, "Open the doors."

The pilots looked at him shocked. "What?!"

Blud tightened the straps on his cloak around him. "This is where I get off. Gentlemen, its been a pleasure."

"Wait!" The first pilot got up. "We're five thousand feet up. You cant go out there!"

"Oh can't I?" the Jedi said. "You don't have time to land. I dont have time to wait. Its mutually beneficial. Trust me."

"I'm the captain!" The first man barked. "I'm ordering you not to do this stupid thing! We're gettin' the hell out of here!"

"You refer to yourself in plural, when you say we, don't you?" Hannen said heading towards the door. "Open the door captain." He didn't even pause. "Never mind, I'll open it for me." He raised his hand. A button on the panel clicked. A chute opened.

Winds howled as the people in a vicinity near the chute screamed. Moving back as cargo fluttered. The outside winds could not touch them for a transparent door stood between. Yet they could hear and see the inferno of the outside.

"Don't do this!" The captain snarled. The Jedi was walking away. The other pilot was agreeing with him. "You'll get killed! You're a dead man! You're a lunatic! Just another death cra

5. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    OOC: That is uncool, Zedd. But the post is still pretty good, IMHO.

~Nar Shaddaa; Refugee Sector

~Oran grinned slightly. It was not unusual for him to do so, as it was highly rare that he was not seen grinning. That was one trait of his that all of his students could clearly remember.~

~"Perhaps too long," Oran said with a slight chuckle. "I remember when you were only this tall..." The small Jedi Master chuckled, holding his arm and hand high above his head. The Jedi started to laugh, something that he himself had not been able to do in a long time.~

~Brazi chuckled alittle bit then showing a wide grin. It was quite pleasing to him that the old Jedi Master had remembered him ever since he was alittle boy. Few had remembered him that long.~

~The ancient Master approached them and gave Joran and Moreena a kind nod, not familiar with either of them and turned his eyes to Brazi's lightsaber.~

"Still partial to Ataru and Shien I see..." Oran said looking to the Padawan. He could sense that Brazi had bothered to learn most of Vapaad, and shook his head. "I do hope you use that form sparingly, Brazi. I would hate for you to mimic your former Master's habits. He was rather impulsive when I trained him, but he stayed true to the light."

The Master folded his arms back into his robes. "I wish you wouldn't use such martial forms. There's no need for a Jedi to be that agressive..."

"I'm quite partial to Shien anyways, Master Oran. Ataru is pretty martial but it has come quite in handy trust me. Vapaad I mainly just use for one-on-one combat really. It has done me well so far. But, as you have noticed I have not mastered it yet."

~Brazi paused for a moment he then turned and looked at Moreena. He motioned for her to come forward. She did so standing next to him.~

"This is Moreena my former apprentice. Of course I still consider her my apprentice but the Council ended my training of her."

~He then motioned for Joras to come forward. He did so standing on his other side.~

"This is Joras, her apprentice."

~TAG: Zedd, Ktala~

6. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Ancient Master Oran

Nar Shaddaa; Refugee Sector

The ancient Jedi Master gave Moreena and Joras a kind bow. He returned to a stiff-backed position and looked them over momentarily. "I recalled the Council giving you an apprentice Brazi, but I never had the chance of meeting her. Unfortunately I was discussing negotiations with the peoples of Ord Mantell. The Clone Wars were an ugly thing... just look at the result."

Oran hung his head slightly, for when he was on Ord Mantell with his newest Jedi Padawan, he was killed shortly after Order 66 some time afterward. The elderly Master could never get the vision out of his head:

Down the left corridor, then up the stairs to the rooftop hangar where their ships were. Oran and his Padawan Gam'shi, a young H'menthe lad who escaped a deadly marriage, fled down through the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, evading missile barrages and blaster fire from the invading Clones. Oran witnessed the deaths of many young Jedi and even that of fellow Masters as they fought to defend the Temple.

"Quickly, Gam'shi! We must escape and find Master Kenobi!"

The H'menthe Jedi hurried as fast he could, trailing behind his Master as he covered his Master's rear. Oran handled the troopers in front of them and Gam'shi the ones behind them. They would have made it, if it were not for the Skywalker lad.

Unfortunately, Gam'shi became entangled in the mighty Force Grip of the newly appointed Darth Vader and was held high above the ground. Oran rushed to aid his apprentice, but was too late, as Vader eviscerated the poor lad with his own lightsaber, as would any female of the H'menthe species do with their own tongue.

Oran winced and fell to his knees, but knew he had to retreat. Resisting one as powerful as Anakin Skywalker was futile in any effort, and he alone escaped the Temple, absently thinking of the events that had trasnpired as his ship shuttled him away from Coruscant and far from the ravaged Jedi Temple.

The small Jedi shook his head and focused his eyes once more, feeling the tears well up inside. The memories were harsh enough for any Jedi, or anyone for that matter. But to be there and witness the fall of one destined for greatness and the fall of one under your protection... it was failure in any sense.

Suddenly, Oran's pointed ears perked up, as he sensed the presence of another. Yet this was unfamiliar as well, the same as he felt when he sensed Joras and Moreena. The Jedi Master turned, and his eyes met with a dark green twi'lek...

"By the Force..."

TAG: Master_Kast7, Ktala

7. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    bartender

"Don't panic. I'll handle them for you, friend,"

'Why thank you, what a nice young man,' the bartender thought. 'He must come back here...hey! Wait a minute! You'll get killed!'

The Imperials watched the Jedi rise up from his stool. They did not recognize him, but they could see by the manner in which he rose he was ready to start something. They raised their rifles in his face.

"Get out of our way, boy. Bud Jangles?"

The bartender grimaced under the counter.

"We couldn't stay away. Gimmus some of the good stuff." The Imperial blasted a few glasses. "And make it snappy!"

The rate at which the bartender came out wasn't satisfying to them.

They rapid fired around the place, shattering furniture and causing a stampede as alien customers scurried towards the doors.

"Hurry up!"

The first of the four Imperials strolled towards the counter, shoving the strange giant in his path.

Tag: Penguinator-176

8. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004

~The ancient Jedi Master gave Moreena and Joras a kind bow. He returned to a stiff-backed position and looked them over momentarily. They both returned the bow. It was an honor for them to meet the Ancient Jedi Master.~

"I recalled the Council giving you an apprentice Brazi, but I never had the chance of meeting her. Unfortunately I was discussing negotiations with the peoples of Ord Mantell. The Clone Wars were an ugly thing... just look at the result."

"Indeed they were. Luckly Moreena and I were banned from the Jedi Council or we too probably would have been killed. I am very pleased to see you Master Oran I thought you had died during Order 66. I wish my old Master was here too for this little meeting. But his fate was unfortunate..."

~He stopped himself before he went any farther. The old memories of his former Master were very hard for him to speak of. They did not make him angry or hateful. They made him sad because they made him think of his father as well. His father was also like his brother or best friend just like his former master. They were both very important men in his life. If it was not for their teaching he would probably be along side Darth Vader at this very moment. And probably without Moreena...

9. Darth_Walters

Darth_Walters Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2006
    IC: Saxon Threk(SAX)

Sax was tired by now. Why he killed atleast 10 of them. But more came making it almost impossible for Sax to kill anymore, and his injury didnt help much. Sax knew he would die here. Though he knew this he kept fighting.

Sax became stuck, haveing no where to go. Sax was growing tired....so tired. Everything started to become blurry. The force was littlerly leaving him. "No...Not yet..." Sax faintly thought.

Just before Sax fell he felt the force swirl around him lifting him high into the air dropping him on a ledge. Sax saw below him what looked like a battle ground before he blanked out....

TAG: Fist or anyone

10. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC:Sorry, been out a while.

IC Lenik Regan
    ~Naboo Hills~

Saylon walked back towards his father's farm to continue his chores as if nothing had happened. Suddenly he heard the sounds of a TIE fighter overhead. He looked up to see the TIE fighter setting down next to the bodies of the Imperials. An elite TIE commando stepped out and examined the body. He knew that the soldier would be able to tell that this was no animal attack.

Saylon quickly ran behind some rocks and spied some more. He saw the commando was now looking for any evidence he could find. Saylon pulled out a sound amplifier to see if he could hear anything the soldier was saying. He heard a quiet voice over an intercom.

"These soldiers appeared to have been killed by a lightsaber but I will have to examine further."

Saylon knew this would be a tough fight. Not all the Imperial soldiers were dimwitted clones. As he stepped forward he tripped, kicking up a few small stones. Suddenly the large boulder started to move. Saylon saw this as an oppurtunity and began to run behind it. It fell out of place and began rolling at a high speed down the hill. As it was nearing the commando he looked up and moved out of the way. Saylon jumped into the air lightsaber ignited ready to strike down the soldier. However, the soldier pulled out his blaster and fired at Saylon disrupting his jump and causing him to stumble to the ground.

After he rose back onto his feet the soldier fired, but Saylon deflected all of them. The two warriors stopped and stared into each other's eyes.

Tag:All

11. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    Mustafar

He lifted the unconscious body in his arms of the young Jedi. Turning across the wastelands, he went looking for hiding. Hearing the footsteps of the Imperials seeking a way up the hill. They had confusion, that was sure. They did not what had happened nor did they understand. Poorly trained, they allowed their confusion to overcome their learning. Storming up the paths they would find him gone.

He looked out to the deserts and ran in that direction, letting the force grip his limbs. He leapt forty yards at a distance, the young man hanging limply in his arms. The bleeding and dehydration from fighting in this climate could be more potent in their effect on the young man, then even Blud imagined. If he could only get to a shelter in time.

Then he saw it. A mining complex. A smile of relief passed across his features. Runing towards it, he leapt. The ground passed beneath him, and his feet landed upon the rough surface of its roof. No one had used it for a while. Whether years or even days, he could not tell. The beating it had taken from the terrain was tremendous. He turned his face.

A line of Imperials was beginning to come into sight. He looked down at the ceiling. He put forth his hand and the beam hummed forth of his lightsaber. He slit the ceiling in a single circle, and amid the rain of metal falling down they plummeted unto the floor.

Red light streamed in on them. He landed on both feet and lay out the comatose figure of the young man. He removed his pack. Few things were carried, but he had a water canteen. He opened it splashing some of it on the other's face. He opened the young man's mouth and poured a stream of water in there.

He waited for the jedi knight to achieve consciounsess.

Elsewhere...

-On Naboo the two fighters are at a standstill. The woman who had sought Lenik's help suddenly appears. She is horrified at the carnage. Screams, her hand to her mouth. The tie pilot uses the moment to fire a bolt at her. She falls. The pilot dives towards the Tie fighter. The Jedi faces a choice. Aid the woman, and let the pilot go. Or try and kill him though the woman may surely die. If he tackles the woman, he will not be able to reach the Tie. A running game would be happening. Him against the velocity and deadly weapons of the TIE.

- On Nar Shadda the sounds of lightsabers have not gone unnoticed. Suddenly, a ragged child comes out of hiding pointing at them. Screaming. 'Jedi! Jedi!' People begin to come out of their houses. All manners of species and races, they do not wish to welcome these people though. They know the Emperor's hatred of the Jedi kind. They blame the Jedi for their problems. They want...reward. The reward offered for these people are tremendous. They'll be taken alive or dead. And by the size of the rocks the mobs are carrying, it most likely be the latter. The Jedi can stand, fight and kill the very species they've spent lives protecting, or they can run.

-On Tatooine the troopers are beginning to be more than a little annoyed with that strange giant that's inside the dsert bar.

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin (Lee)

She watched as the Yoda looking being turned and noticed her standing quietly by. "By the Force..." he had exclaimed, when suddenly another issue suddenly came into being.

Suddenly, a ragged child comes out of hiding pointing at the others, screaming. 'Jedi! Jedi!' People begin to come out of their houses. All manners of species and races, and they were armed. With pitifull weapons to be sure, but what they lacked in weaponry, they made up with numbers.

Lei'ra gave a small nod and smile, as she quickly reached into her pouch. She gestured to the other Force users assembled.

"Move, quickly!" she said, as she suddenly gestured, flinging money out towards to advancing crowd. She mentally sent out the idea that the coins flying would be a less lethal target than the others, as she took off in a run, heading back towards her ship.

If the others were Jedi, they would have no trouble following her, at least out of the immediate area. If not....

She took off runing, smiling. "ahh.. Just like old times." she murmored, as she sailed over a landing, and continued to move. She would continue running until they either ran out of beings chasing them....or they reached her ship.

TAG: All there.

13. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Ancient Master Oran

Nar Shadda; Refugee Sector

Oran looked to the ragged girl and turned back to Brazi and the Twi'lek. Seeing as how the twi'lek woman had already escaped from sight, Oran had no choice but to track her using the Force.

"Brazi! The rest of you! Quickly, we must follow her. We can't stand to fight bystanders!" Oran declared, ushering the three on with his three-fingered hands. He had hoped they would follow, because Oran himself had already taken off after the young woman so he would not lose her trail.

TAG: Master_Kast7, Ktala

14. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC Lenik Regan

Lenik stares deeply into the eyes of the trooper. Suddenly the woman he was helping appears and screams when she sees what has happened. The commando quickly turns and fires a blaster bolt at the woman. Quickly his Jedi instinct comes into play. Using his force speed he runs to the woman and tackles her allowing the blaster bolt to skim right past her.

The TIE fighter lifts off the ground and turns towards the Jedi. "Go, hurry!" Lenik yells at the woman knowing what a danger he now faces. The woman stares at Lenik and then turns and runs away. The Jedi stands up as and looks at the TIE fighter. This was the reason he hated the Empire, cowards filled every posistion there was.

Lenik begins running toward the TIE fighter, lightsaber in hand, yelling. The TIE fighter begins to fighter and Lenik manages to dodge a few but one hits right beside him sending him flying through the air. He quickly recovers and begins to think that this may be the end for him.

Tag:All

15. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC:post edited to keep privacy of conversations

16. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
  17. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    Edit: Since fist is so offended that I apologized for miscommunication I will edit out my post.

18. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    Its not the miscommunication. Its your rudeness, immaturity, inability to follow instructions and fits. As you are no longer a part of the thread, there is no reason for you to continue posting here. Please refrain from doing so.

To everyone else: Just continue with the game. We're getting another player.

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin (Lee)

She smiled.
    The Force let her know that her words, had indeed been heard. She ran, moving with a supple grace, until she came to an area she could stop, and check behind her. She lept up, on a higher landing, next to some refuse bins. She had no wish to hurt any of the refugees either, but neither was she willing to sacrafice anyone else. She looked at the bin, and an idea came to her, her lekku moved gracefully in thought. She crouched down, as she searched the street behind her, waiting for the others to show up. If anyone followed them, she had a suprise for them.

They would have to leave the area quickly. If word happened to spread, then soon the area would be filled with folks looking to claim a chunk of the reward money. It was rather insipid to practice lightsaber tactics in view of anyone, especially NOW. Were they trying to die? If they were, she would leave them to it. She had no reasons to leave this plane of existance just yet.

As she waited for the Jedi to appear, she kept a close watch for what else may follow them as well.

TAG:Kast, Zedd, Any

20. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    ~Nar Shaddaa;Refugee Sector~

"Brazi! The rest of you! Quickly, we must follow her. We can't stand to fight bystanders!"

~Oran declared, ushering the three on with his three-fingered hands. "I guess this conversation will have to wait." Brazi thought to himself as he quickly grabbed Moreena by the hand and started running. He did not want to lose sight of the Ancient Jedi Master nor did he want to run after him so quickly that he would leave the others far behind him. Luckly Joras caught on right on the bat and was able to keep up with them.~

"I have to run alongside, Oran. Don't lose me."

~The shorter legs of the Ancient Jedi Master made it easier for him to catch up but being the powerful Jedi Master that he was it made him be able to run much faster. Luckly for him too because the crowd probably would have caught up to him by now. Brazi turned his head slightly to look behind him to make sure the others were keeping up. He smiled seeing that they were keeping up very well.~

"Master Oran, where has the Twi'lek woman gone? Do you still have sight of her?"

21. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    IC: Saxon Threk (SAX)

~"Just remember....we love you" "No!!!!!!" "He still has a little bit of force left...there is still hope!" "Choose now or they die." "Mustafar is my home." "Wroug answer! You are no longer of any use to the Sith!"~

Sax ached all over. Sax couldent even feel the force! "No!....not again..." Everything started to come into focus. Sax noticed he was in some sort of building. He tried to move but stayed there after finding out how much it hurt to do so. "Who in the force is that?" Sax thought when he saw a figure across from him.

OOC: Sorry for the crappy post I just didnt know how to make waking up cool.

TAG:Fist

22. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    Mustafar Shelter

A hand rested on the young man's chest, preventing him from rising. "Stay down." He ripped at the shirt sleeve darkening with the younger Jedi's blood, tearing it. Exposing the wound. "You're bleeding a little too much for my comfort."

He took a piece of his own robe and tore it. Damping it with water from his canteen he dabbed the man's wound. "You might not like what I'm going to do," Blud said. "I'm going to cauterize your wound to stop the bleeding. But its going to hurt like crazy." He put his hand on the young man's lightsaber. "I'd use mine, but one of the crystals needs changing. I used it up on the roof getting down here, and nearly destroyed the entire weapon. You don't mind do you?"

Tag: Darth_Walters

OOC: Everyone pick a color to use when your character speaks. That way it will make it easier for people to distinguish who is talking when interacting.

23. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC:Ill be purple I guess

IC: SAX

"Uh...sure." Sax murmered, still a little dazed. "Wait who are you? How do you have a lightsaber. You must have stolen it. killed a jedi, or..." Sax was utterly confused but nonetheless took out his saber.

TAG: Fist

24. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    Mustafar Shelter
    "Or I must be a..." Blud smiled but didn't finish. He ignited the saber. He was unprepared to see that long black shimmering line of energy jut forth from it. He made no facial expression save that his eyebrows lifted slightly. Nonetheless he was impressed. His eyes looked down upon the other. Interesting.

He leaned down, putting lightly the hot touch of it against the other's flesh. A burning smell filled the air, mixed with blood. "Be brave," he murmured. "It'll all be over in a moment."

25. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    IC: SAX

"Argh!!!AHHHHHH!!!!!!! HAAaa!" Sax screamed as his own lightsaber burned his flesh. "Was this man some kind of sith? Or a Jedi?" Sax wondered to himself. When the stranger finished the grueling task Sax questioned him once again. "So who are you?"

TAG: Fist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.