1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars Seven Jedi

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by fistofthedarklord, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    IC: Blud Hannen

"Apparently, I'm the butcher, but you can call me...deaf," Blud winced. With a smile he turned the saber off. "That's a marvelous toy, you've got there. Makes me envious. Its unconventional, but memorable. I've seen worlds beyond number, and things that are almost impossible to believe throughout my life. Yet in all that time I only met one other man who held a black lightsaber. Tell me..." he said his voice lowering. "How comes it to pass that you got one of these? And that a boy like you should find himself on hell's doorstep, fighting against the Empire?"

Tag: Darth_Walters
  2. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: SAX

Sax was so confused. Was this man a Jedi? It seemed like it. Sax looked up straight into Deafs eyes, "I'm a jedi-a jedi knight that is," Sax continued to think, "Well use to be, I havent seen any Jedis, or anyone for that matter." Sax stared at his lightsaber in Deafs hands but quickly grabbed it. "Sorry...I-I well get kinda scared with out it. It's what kept me alive. All this time." Sax stopped for a while to think. "Those troopers! They ruined my life! They deserve to be killed!" Sax became suddenly outraged and felt the tingle of electricty slightly forming on the tips of his fingers.

TAG: Fist
  3. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ancient Master Oran

Nar Shaddaa; Refugee Sector

Oran searched with the Force as he and Brazi rushed through towers of empty cargo crates, desperately trying to sense the Twi'lek woman. It wouldn't have taken Oran this long to sense anyone through the Force, especially if they were trained in the ways of the Jedi or the Sith, but seeing as how this was Nar Shaddaa, the Force was everywhere and that only complicated things further.

Oran paused, standing with his left arm outstretched to the left of him. "Wait," The ancient Jedi searched around, his eyes closed as he sought the woman through the Force. "She's close... very close..."

The tridactyl-like Force-User turned his head around, spinning slowly in a circle, hoping to catch a minor glimpse of the girl herself. To Oran, all were basically children or young boys or girls, but once someone has lived eight-and-a-half centuries, everyone is still a child.

Oran could hear the crowd coming closer, and the presence of so many Jedi in one spot endangered them all. Options were not luxuries that Oran and Brazi could afford, and the elder Master chose to do what he did best: begin negotiations.

"Come out! We mean you no harm! I am Jedi Master Oran, and this is Master Brazi Kast with his former Padawan Moreena. The other lad is Joras, Moreena's apprentice. We only wish to speak with you and ask why you helped us back there..."

TAG: Master_Kast7, Ktala, fistofthedarklord
  4. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    IC:Blud Hannen
    Mustafar Shelter
    "Stop it!" The man lunged forward pushing the younger Jedi back against the ground. "Don't say that. Don't even think it!" He now noticed the tatoo on the young man's right hand. What is meant to be a symbol of good and evil. He looked away from it into the young man's eyes and said quietly, "We are the same you and I. We struggle with a rage that drives us. Makes us weak. I know of the darkness that binds you. It runs in me too. But if we give in,that is when we fail. Only then. Once I wandered the dark paths..." his voice trailed. He looked up. "And its lure grows me in each day, calling me back." He took his hand off the other, watching those finger tips to see if they permeated with electricity as they did before. "It will never fully let you go."

His eyes flared for a moment, madly. "You can't sell your soul away like cattle! What you need..."he said more calmly, "Is focus. I can show you the way to keep the anger and hatred from becoming weakness in your veins. I can turn your pain into strength. I don't know what they did to you, but I can keep you from turning into them."

5. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4

All the while that SAX was up against the wall he stared into Deafs eyes. No one had ever spoken to him like that. No one. When Deaf finally let Sax go he fell to the floor. "You know nothing of me! NO ONE EVER DID OR WILL! I walk a lonely path." Sax's rage left him. This man....he seemed differnt then anyone else. "Atleast he bothered with me" Sax thought. Sax then looked up at Deaf. "What do want with me? Information? Revenge? What?"

6. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Firis

Firis stood, his tall frame emanating an aura of serenity.

"This doesn't have to happen this way." he said calmly.

The soldier pushed him. It would be the last in a series of bad decisions. Firis grabbed his arm, yanking it forwards, and across his chest. His other arm shot up, palm facing the ceiling, and connected with the soldier's elbow. The arm broke with a loud snap.

"Ahh!" The soldier screamed. In the blink of an eye, Firis summoned his sabre to his hand. The glow of a blue blade extended through his back.

With a yell, the other four raised their blasters. Firis shut off his sabre, slipping his sabre in his sash, and flipping nimbly out of the way. He landed on the his hands, and sprung towards the nearest shooter. Firis landed behind him, and his right foot shot back, hitting the gunman behind the knee.

His leg buckled beneath him, and Firis spun, grabbing the man by the neck and bringing his saber out again, stabbing him through the heart. The blade slid out, and Firis dropped the body, spinning his saber, bringing it around his back, deflecting a bolt into the forehead of the third shooter.

The last man stood stone cold, fear gripping his being. Firis stood, the three bodies scattered about him, his blue blade held upside down. He turned his head, and then his entire body, to see the last man.

"Tell them the destroyer has realigned your perception."

Tag: Fist
  7. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    Mustafar Shelter

"What do you want with me? Information? Revenge? What?"

"Gratitude would be wonderful," Blud growled. "You're a very angry young man. Many walk a lonely road, and often that road is the same. You say I cannot understand yet I know more than you realize. You desire vengeance. I cannot give you vengeance, but I can show you the way that you may find peace. And that is a greater balm for pain than the satisfaction any revenge can bring."

IC: Bartender

Tatooine

"Oh my sweet petunia," the bartender muttered crawling out. So much bloodshed. His ears were ringing. His eyes bugged out as he saw the three bodies lying sprawled about the place, the last trooper running off into the distance.

He heard the voice of that strange man, "Tell them the destroyer has realigned your perception."

He saw a lightsaber! "You..." the old man gasped shaking a finger. "Yer a jedi! Yer a...dang blasted Jedi?" Then what he was saying seemed to register. "Get out! I want none o' yer kind, varmint! Help! Help! A Jedi! Help!"

Tag: Penguinator-176
  8. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4

Sax just stood there for a long time. "I dont know why you care about me or why you saved me but," Sax began "the force probibly brought us together for a reason. So....Now what?"

9. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    Mustafar Shelter

He didn't answer at first. His eyelids flickering. The lightsaber handle parted in three pieces, hanging in mid air, the crystals moving of their own accord. A crystal rose from out of his hand even as the damaged crystal faded into light. Then as it rose in alignment with the others, the sides banded together. Complete. It fell into his outstretched hand.

"Well..." he said at last. "Depending on how your arm feels, I was thinking we might get out of here." He saw shadows sillouettes by the door and heard the crackle of Imperial Radios. "Judging by that we're not a moment too soon."

10. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4

Sax watched as Deaf fixed his crystal. Sax nooded to the cystal "Mustafar has powerful crystals in its dead volcanos." Sax patted his own Lightsaber. "I use them in mine all the time." Sax grew silent. "Well heres someone from the real world and I dought he has any interest to get to know me." Sax thought with great depression. "Fine. Im ready! So...whats the plan?"

11. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3

"I'm thinking...," He seemed a little thoughtful as he twirled the handle on impulse along the fingers of his left hand, "make our way to the airstrip two miles north." He ran his index finger along the ignition button. "And don't get killed."

The door banged. Imperials hammering on it.

He looked towards the ceiling then turned and gave the younger man a smile, "For the record,"

The door cracked.

"My name is Blud Hannen." He lighted the saber, a single beam shining white hot and burning in the dark. He gestured with his head,"Let's go."

He flew upwards.

Elsewhere:

The Imperial Station in the Narshadda slums recieved a call. "Jedi? In the Refugee sector? Alright." The operator hung up. The next minute every trooper across the city recieved the call. And muddled descriptions, for two suspects seen with lightsabers. Two women, one of them a twilek. And a strange, green dwarf.

Every money grabbing thug and bounty hunter within the miles had a single thought within their minds. Reward.

12. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ~IC: Brazi Kast~
    ~Nar Shadda; Refugee Sector~

"Come out! We mean you no harm! I am Jedi Master Oran, and this is Master Brazi Kast with his former Padawan Moreena. The other lad is Joras, Moreena's apprentice. We only wish to speak with you and ask why you helped us back there..."

"You may also know me as 'The Wanderer' if that might help you any."

~He hoped that would ring a bell for the Twi'lek woman. Most people around the galaxy knew him by 'The Wanderer' if they knew him at all.~

~He quickly turned around to see where the crowd that was chasing them currently were. From what it looked like from their elavated position they were several blocks away. Which in his opinion was to close for comfort.~

"Quickly they are gaining on us!"

~TAG: Zedd, Ktala~

13. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Lei'ra La'Orin (Lee)
    ~Nar Shaddaa; Refugee Sector~

Lei'ra watched as the Jedi made their way towards her position. She grinned, for it was easy for her to pick them out now. Their aura's shined brightly. She grinned. All they needed was for a little.. 'motivation.'

The one that reminded her of Yoda, called out. "Come out! We mean you no harm! I am Jedi Master Oran, and this is Master Brazi Kast with his former Padawan Moreena. The other lad is Joras, Moreena's apprentice. We only wish to speak with you and ask why you helped us back there..."

"You may also know me as 'The Wanderer' if that might help you any." the man standing next to Master Oran called out. "Quickly they are gaining on us!"

She thought to herself with a grin. 'Why?' My-my, things had become bad. She spoke calmly, loud enough for them to hear her. "They wont be catching any 'Jedi' anytime soon." she replied calmily, as she concentrated. The trash bins that she had noticed eariler, she sent flying, crashing into the path of the oncomming crowds. She continued to send heavier items at them, until she had build a wall of debrie in front of them. Enought to keep them occupied for awhile. Afterwards, she jumped down, to walk towards the one called Master Oran.

She gave a slight nod. She spoke, so that only those next to her could hear her words, as her robe russled softly. "Didnt realize a Jedi needed a reason to help another." she stated, a smile still firmly planted on her face. She suddenly looked up. She frowned a moment, and then looked back at Master Oran.

"Better move. Im sure that little display has every money grubber from here to the outer rings looking for a way to cash in. My little 'blockade wont hold for long. I also have a ship nearby, if you wish to talk." Lei'ra looked to the one who called himself the Wanderer. The name seemed to have brough forth a few memories. She nodded slowly."Besides, if there are any more Force Users nearby, Im afraid your little stunt will put them in danger as well."

TAG:Kast, Zedd, anyone else

OOC: They ID her? She was cloaked in robes.
  14. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Ktala, are you talking about Oran and Brazi? Or the post that fistofthedarklord made where they sent the message to Imperials? I believe the two of us (Kast and myself) just used Twi'lek to describe the character (even if they didn't know) that makes it more "story-like" I would assume.

Ancient Master Oran

Oran nodded, agreeing with the statement that rang in his head, as if it were something his former apprentice Gam'shi would've said. "Didn't realize a Jedi needed a reason to help another." This woman was wise, and had he not known that Gam'shi had met his end, he could've sworn that he heard his voice along with hers. Maybe Oran was finally getting too old.

"You make a very good point," The miniscule master stated, looking back to the crudely made blockade. It was sturdy enough, it being made of shipping crates and the like, but perhaps looks weren't everything.

"Where might your ship be, Miss...?" The Jedi Master asked, as if he was waiting for an introduction from the young girl who had potentially saved both his life and the lives of Brazi and his companions. Oran wasn't one for life-debts, but he had known a few Wookiees that would have thrown themselves at the feet of this girl just for offering them transport after such a hostile situation.

TAG: Ktala, Master_Kast7, fistofthedarklord
  15. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC:I'm thinking you should post again Ktala before I do. If you don't mind. My character really has nothing to say. And your the only one that can get us moving anyways. :p
  16. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: was refering to post that fistofthedarklord made.
    And since ya want me to post again, here you go:

Lei'ra La'Orin

Lei'ra walked up to Master Oran, as he nodded. "You make a very good point," The miniscule master stated, looking back to the crudely made blockade. It was sturdy enough, it being made of shipping crates and the like, but perhaps looks weren't everything.

"Where might your ship be, Miss...?" The Jedi Master asked, as if he was waiting for an introduction from the young girl who had potentially saved both his life and the lives of Brazi and his companions.

Lei'ra chuckled softly. "It is close. Less than 3 clicks, to the west, near the edge of the sector. I felt the need." she replied, looking over her shoulder. She looked back at Master Oran and the others.

"Call me Lei'ra. It works for now. Once we reach my ship, I can tell you more. That barrier will hold the folks with rocks. But those arent the ones Im worried about."

With that, she quickly turned, and started off in the direction she had mentioned, walking quickly but with a purpose. Her hand rested on a blaster, hidden under her robes, as she walked. She did not reach out with the Force, but with her other senses, looking for dark auras. Looking for those who would cause them trouble. The other people were just desperate. If anyone else showed up, they were certainly be much more dangerious. As she walked, she still couldnt believe that they had used sabers in public view. She muttered to herself softly, as her walked, looking around her.

"So. How did you end up here?" she asked, as a way of small talk, while they moved.

TAG: Zedd_Vega, Master_Kast7, fistofthedarklord

17. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4

Sax watcged as Blud jumped through the opening. "Well here it goes again." Sax muttered as he ignited his sabre. Sax them jumped through the hole to follow Blud.

18. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    Roof of Mustafar Shelter

The moment they were on the roof they were bombarded with a rain of lasers. Blud's blade spun like it was multiple. Lasers popping off it into the darkness. He turned his eyes towards lights in the distance. The airstrip.

He pointed. "Go! I'll cover you from behind!"

19. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ~IC: Brazi Kast~

"Where might your ship be, Miss...?"

~The Jedi Master asked, as if he was waiting for an introduction from the young girl who had potentially saved both his life and the lives of Brazi and his companions.~

"It is close. Less than 3 clicks, to the west, near the edge of the sector. I felt the need."

~She replied, looking over her shoulder. She looked back at Master Oran and the others.~

"Call me Lei'ra. It works for now. Once we reach my ship, I can tell you more. That barrier will hold the folks with rocks. But those arent the ones Im worried about."

"So. How did you end up here?"

"Very long story. Probably should save it for when we get on the ship. We really need to pick up the pace though before you know who shows up."

~TAG: Zedd, Ktala, fistofthedarklord~

20. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Lei'ra La'Orin

"So. How did you end up here?" she had asked them. The one called Brazi spoke up.

"Very long story. Probably should save it for when we get on the ship. We really need to pick up the pace though before you know who shows up."

With a nod, Lei'ra turned, and quickly began to lead the way, moving
    with a determined pace as she headed back for her ship. She leapt up to one of the higher landings for a better viewpoint, as she moved swiftly looking for trouble that was bound to come. She wasnt sure which 'You know who', that Brazi was refering to, but she was much more worried with the hungry thugs, wanting to cash in on the reward. She picked up her speed, as she moved, keeping a sharp lookout.

TAG: Zedd, Kast, fistofthedarklord

21. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4

Blaster fire was everywhere! Sax deflected them as best he could while watching Blud twirl his sabre in such a nice fashion. When Blud cammanded him to move ahead Sax charged forward using the force to block blaster bolts. "We have to get there as soon as possible." Sax yelled to Blud who was only a short distance behinde him.

TAG:Fist
  22. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    Mustafar

The Imperials had surrounded the building. They had regrouped and beneath the Jedi's feet Blud heard the shufflings of the party that had arrived too late to fight them, moving underneath the hole in the ceiling. He spun the lightsaber, even as he heard the younger jedi run in the pointed direction. Lasers filled the air, some deflected by lasers, others repelled by the Force. He ran towards the edge of the roof covering the other as he went. He fought for two, yet despite his wounded arm the younger knight did admirably. Where he could not parry, he used the very Force itself to avoid the barrage of lasers.

"We have to get there as soon as possible!"

"Oh?" Blud answered back. "As opposed to getting there fashionably late?" They ran across the roof, the troopers down below no longer able to reach them. As the first Imperial guard poked his head through the hole, the Jedi reached the edge of the roof and leapt.

Cloak billowing Blud landed in the dust. He turned momentarily, bouncing lasers of his lightsaber. Sand upheaved in a plume of smoke, from a burst of light. He looked up. A storm trooper stood upon the edge of the building,a hand held cannon in his hand. Three speeders appeared within the distance. Blud sensed them but he did not look at them. The trooper on the roof lowered his cannon. Blud raised his hand. The trooper fell to his knees, and toppled senseless. Blud turned to the Troopers on swoop bikes, flickering his wrist. Sands rose from the ground obscuring their eyes, the bikes swerved crashing. Streams of fire shot out from the fallen vehicles. Blud turned and sped behind the youngerJedi ,racing across the wastelands.

The door to the complex behind them burst open. Nine troopers running out of it. The squad's leader emerged last, his eyes narrowing as he glared at the two figures swiftly leaving them behind in the distance.

Everyone is on his own 'til we all band together. That should be by tomorrow.
  23. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    OOC: Scratch the thing about Ktala being identified. Even while I was writing that, I was thinking 'she didn't have a lightsaber out, so how would anyone know?' So the twilek is NOT suspect. But everyone else is. Yeah I know, Zedd-Vega didn't have one out either, but he was associating with Jedi and he looks like Yoda so...[face_mischief]
  24. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Forgive the absence. I graduated yesterday, and I plan on catching up today.

Ancient Master Oran

Oran nodded in agreement with what his former student Brazi had said about their ordeal of being on Nar Shaddaa was a "long story". Although, Oran could not have been very certain as to whose story was longer: Brazi's or his own. If Lei'ra wanted a self-told biography, then Oran would have beaten out any sentient on the Smuggler's moon short of a Hutt. And even so, the tridactyl-like Jedi was much older than most of the Hutts that he had met.

"Indeed. We should get to your ship and depart quickly before any bounty hunters come after us. I would not want to get into a confrontation with any civilians or even worse, the hunters themselves. Violence is an unwelcome alternative to peaceful negotiations..." The ancient Jedi Master stated, clearly disheartened by the thought of fighting and spilling blood of any sort.

The small alien followed quickly, keeping a healthy pace along with the longer-legged members of his party, and leaned into his runner's position in case he would need to go faster for any reason.

TAG: Ktala, Master_Kast7, fistofthedarklord
  25. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Firis

With a thought, the man's vocal cords didn't vibrate.

Firis spoke slowly.

"The Jedi are dead. Everyone knows that." he said wearily.

He tossed a few coins on the counter. The spun as he walked out the door, and into the Tatooine sun. He'd have to hide again. He couldn't return to the camp. Bringing the Imperials there...he didn't want to think of that.

Tag: Fist (Why I am the only one on Tatooine? :_|)
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.