main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Seven Jedi

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by fistofthedarklord, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fistofthedarklord

fistofthedarklord Jedi Master star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    Aww, quit your whinin'. lol I'm workin on the problem. Everyone'll be on Tatooine soon enough, but until then...well I'll tell you in the pm.;)

Edit: I just solved your problem.

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin (Lee)
    ~Nar Shaddaa; Refugee Sector~

Oran spoke out as they moved. "Indeed. We should get to your ship and depart quickly before any bounty hunters come after us. I would not want to get into a confrontation with any civilians or even worse, the hunters themselves. Violence is an unwelcome alternative to peaceful negotiations..." he stated.

Lei'ra gave a small nod, as she led the way. "Unfortunately, that still might be a problem. Better get used to it. It is the way of things nowdays." she stated bluntly, as she weaved their way through the area. Lei'ra moved quickly, until she made her way to her ship. Master Oran seemed to be able to keep up. Good.

Once at her ship, she quickly keyed in the codes necessary to enter. She slipped inside the ship, and quickly disingaged the security protocals, before the ship would fire on the second person entering. She grinned, as she walked forward into the control room. Quickly taking a seat, she spun around.

"So. Anyplace particular?" she asked, as she started up the engines. "Or shall I simply move to another part of the planet?"

TAG: Zedd_Vega, Master_Kast7, fistofthedarklord

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    **GM APPROVED!**

Lando
    Watering Hole - Tantooine

Lando adjusted his goggles as his sat at one of the watering bars on Tantooine. Dreary place. But it still had it advantages.

Lando watched, as a lone male exited the bar. He did a quick scan. Possible. But he needed to be sure. And he would. He had set up a little, something. Nothing much, but it would be able to tell him much.

All he had to do, was sit back, and wait.

A few blocks down, a few of the locals began to move. The other townspeople, began to dissapear, smelling trouble.

As he sat, he thought about what had happened. He was drunk. Far too drunk, to react until it had been to late. The image of the swirling blue lightsaber was burned into his mind. As were the bodies that were strewn about. he shook his head. That was the past. And there was much back there to think about. The flashbacks would have to wait. He needed to stay focused on the present.

Time to watch the show.

TAG: ;) lets guess....

=-=-=-

Name: Lando Ben Kleg
    Nickname: Ben
    Rankwithintheorder: None.
    Species: Human

4. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Oho! Let's tangle.

Firis

Firis walked along dusty Tatooine streets, using the Force to make himself seem insignificant. Those who looked at him saw nothing unremarkable. Well, those with weaker minds.

He was still concerned with the Imperial problem. They'd be on him in an hour or so. Well, maybe. If the bartender was a good, honest citizen, then Firis would be taken down like a rabid dog. But, if the man had something to hide, he'd be able to hide.

His mind racing, Firis thought of the options. Stick to the slums, away from Imperial hot spots - the markets, the landing zones, anything profitable. But then there were always informants...

And then it hit him - the Hutts.

The Empire left them well enough alone. Why not hide with them - aside from the obvious reasons, of course.

Tag: Ktala, any who want it.

Oh, and I'm off to bed.

5. Darth_Walters

Darth_Walters Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2006
    IC: SAX

Sax was running at full speed now that he heard blaster fire every where. "GEE I hope Blud is alright..." Sax thought. Sax was soon reassured when he felt Bluds presence right behind him. When Sax was finally within meters of the airport he slowed down. "This place looks like it isnt used much" Sax said to blud.

TAG: Fist

6. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    IC:Blud Hannen

The ground opened. A giant spherical object thrust its face out of the ground, slowly rising towards space. Cracks spread across the fields, dirt shooting upwards. Lava streamed through the fields, as this object groaned as if alive and lifted. Now could be seen, beneath the object for miles down, runways, and buildings underneath the ground, a dome in the forcefield that covered these myriads of underground complexes opening.

A bead of sweat ran down Blud's face. He turned off his lightsaber. He could not yet see the entire shape of this thing but it was clear that it was heading spaceward. He ran towards it, motioning to that younger man. "Come on! I haven't got all day to wait for you to follow me!"

The force had come upon him he sped towards the structure, clouds rising at his feet. This was the only visible chance. These airstrips were heavily guarded, he could feel sensors invisible to the naked eye spread across the plains. By the force he did not trigger them, knowing that if one was set off the other sensors before him would become a deadly mesh of lasers, impossible to avoid.

He leapt, rising towards the cracks in the ground. The structure loomed far above his head, over two miles long, and round. He hoped the other was able to follow him. Could he make it, though injured? If the young man was as sensitive as Blud thought he was, he'd make it. Before the object was three hundred feet off the ground, Blud leapt fingers stretched forward. It had a smooth surface. He slid back down. Instantly his saber turned on, jut into the massive dome's side. The lightsaber, slit through the metal causing red slag to drip down the ship's side. It was almost impossible to reach the top of the ship this way. Doing so before the ship could head into space, was impossible.

He grit his teeth, digging his feet against the wall of the ship. Slicing the saber in a half circle around the rough side. By the Force somehow he hung on. He could only imagine how the other Jedi Knight, felt with his wounded arm. He'd made a partially formed opening. He used the force to yank the metal apart from the hole. The ground was far beneath him and getting farther still. It was getting hard to move uptowards the hole, winds howling, trying to rip him off. His arms straining, he snapped at the other Jedi, he could not see due to his position."Get inside, before they turn the shields on and eviscerate us!" Then it occured to him. Did the other man make it?

Tag: Darth_Walters

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Let's!

Lando
    Watering Hole - Tantooine

Lando adjusted his goggles as he sat still, watching quietly. A Bothan, who fur had probably not seen water in a centry wanderd out. He had a Twi'lek approach him eariler. The Twi'lek offered him a huge bag of coinnage, to check the man walking towards him now. Him and a few of his buddies. Guy did tell to be careful thought. The Bothan snorted. The man didnt look like much. Kinda punny. he stopped walking, and he kicked a rock, sending it sailing in the direction of the man.(Firis)

Lando zoomed his glasses, for a better show.

"Hey softskin!" The Bothan yelled at the man. "What you doing walking on our street? Dont you know we charge a toll for softskins here?" he asked, giving a toothy grin.

Lando calmly adjusted his viewer. Man didnt seem to shy about using a weapon in a bar with people. Let's see how he handled himself here. Lando typed a few keystrokes into his pannel. He then sat back and grinned.

"Soon. Very soon."he whispered to himself.

Tag:Penguinator-176

8. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006

Sax watched as the wird dome like thing raised from the planet. Sax then watched Blud run towards the thing. Sax started to follow but quickly came to a halt when he noticed that Blud was avoiding something. "Oh" Sax elclamed after he felt a hintof sensors through the force. They were to faint for Sax to sense. "I have to get there!" Sax gasped. He then used the force to generate a fog that revealed the ultra red sensors. With this advantage Sax was able to get to the ship just in time to see it taking off. Blud was on there. Leaving Sax on this un-forgiving planet. Sax then noticed that the ship had a damaged panel that conceled it wirering. "One last chance." Sax thouht. Sax easily with a flick of his risk sent a volly of lightning blots at the planel. The ship faultered and lowered about 200 yards. Perfect! Sax quicly jumped onto the ships landing legs. "I hope Blud doesnt think im still down there." Sax thought.

TAG: BLUD

9. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    Everyone read this as this post will now direct the course of the game.
    IC: Blud Hannen

Space. He staggered in barely in time, before the shields ignited on the ship. Falling to his knees, his lightsaber handle clattering on the ground. He sighed. He could hear the rumble of the ship rising into the night blackness. Through the windows, he could see the stars flit by. His fingers were a little red, but otherwise he was fine.

He was suddenly feeling, very irresponsible and ashamed of himself. What had he been thinking?! He had been so focused on getting to the ship, he hadn't thought properly of whether or not the other jedi might be able to get on. Imagine if he was left there. There had been a single moment before Blud crawled inside the ship, where he thought he should go back for the other but something had made him crawl inside that hole. He could only imagine what thoughts had run through his comrade's mind. He realized now, he hadn't even gotten the younger's name. "Stupid, stupid Blud!" he thought to himself. "He must think I've not enough loyalty to fill a thimble."

Winds rustled by the sides of the ship. He rose slowly, his right hand clutching a wall. Looking about him, on his on two feet he looked down far below him. Walkways extended to the bottom of this vessel. He could see droids moving about rattling. Squeaking. Other than that... no rooms. No anything. It was a very sparse environment. The air was so still, like death had lingered on your flesh gently touching it. Why did he have a very bad feeling about this ship?

He moved his eyes around the premises searching. Seeing a figure small and far off, hard to discern. Could it be that Jedi?

The crystal glimmered in his pocket. He put his hand into it and touched it. Feeling it sparkle in his hands. His eyes raised and saw before him a comp-droid rattling down the halls. He put out a hand. Fiddling with its senses. It stood stock still.

Approaching it, he noticed that his footsteps rung lightly upon the metal grating of the floor. Bending down unto the miniscule droid his eyes narrowed. He unscrewed the panels on the droid's chest, tampering with its buttons. Slight sparks ignited at his fingertips. He fiddled with wires, reactivated the droid. The red glow that had simmered in its eyes before as it patrolled the halls changed. A soft blue glow now emanated.

Blud smiled. "Hello."

The droid mumbled something unintelligible.

Blud pounded his fist upon the droid. It snapped to life. "Greetings, human. I am L-9. How may I serve you?"

"Where is the destination of this ship?"

:That will take several moments for me to decipher. I will need to hack into the main control units. Please be patient.: The droid fizzled. It gave a strange beeping sound and froze.

Blud listened to the unearthly quiet of this region, arms folded, tapping his fingers against his arms lightly as he waited. You could say it was in impatience, but Blud was not prone to such things. The quiet was getting to him, slightly. He shuffled his feet. Tapped his fingers. And waited.

:SEARCH COMPLETE:

Blud looked up. "Yes?"

: Destination- Nar Shadda.:

Blud was not expecting that. "Nar Shadda?"

:Yes.:

"What will happen there?"

:I'm sorry. I am not programmed to know the purpose of this mission. You will have to ask the Master Computer.:

He sighed. "Where do I go to ask this...Master Computer?"

:The Master Computer is all around us.:

Interesting. "Nar Shadda," he mused. The crystal glimmered when he said this. Blud noticed, wondering. Could there be Jedi on Nar Shadda?

He was going to have a lot of questions for this Master Computer, but first he wanted to make sure his wounded friend was alright.

Tag: Da

10. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006

The ships sheilds finally came on. Instatly vaperizing Sax killing him. That would have happened if Sax hadint have gottin inside the hulk of the ship. "This place is bizarre." Sax breathed as he looked around the base of the ship. "It appears as if its hollow. I wonder where the bridge could be."

Then Sax noticed a small droid passing him. Sax aproched the droid, "Could you tell me where-" Suddenly the droids once Blue eyes turned to red shortly after announcing some kind of "HACKING PROBLEM" with another droid. "What in the Force???"

The droid started to scurry to its new objective. "Could he be talking about Blud?" Sax thought, "Oh dang!" Sax quickly ignited his lightsaber and threw it at the droid sending sparks everywhere.

Shortly after the ship was full of red glowing eyes. Sax used the force to retrieve his sabre and continued to fight off the droids making his way to the upper levels.

11. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Ancient Master Oran

Nar Shaddaa; Lei'ra's Ship; Interior

The miniscule Jedi Master closed his eyes, clearly sensing something great in the Force. Something that told him that they would need to stay where they were. Perhaps not the exact location, but to a safer place on the Moon's surface.

"I sense something... something is coming our way. I'm almost certain." Oran was usually never wrong with these kinds of things, and being a Jedi Sentinel, he was clearly attuned to the Force moreso than a Jedi Guardian but less so than a Jedi Consular. Either way, his species had a knack for sensing things in the Force.

"Take us somewhere safe for now. We can worry about meeting whatever it is heading our way after it arrives..."

TAG: Ktala, Master_Kast7, fistofthedarklord

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin (Lee)

"So. shall I simply move to another part of the planet?" she had asked them, as she spun around, perparing for launch. "I dont think staying in the Refugee Sec..."

Le'ira suddenly halted in mid-sentence, as she fiercely gripped the ships control. 'Oh not now!' she thought to herself, as she clinched her teeth together hard. She HATED when she got visions. She didnt get them too often, but when she did, they were important. The last one she had, saved her life, and kept her far away from the temple, before the galaxy went mad. But, why now? She didnt have time to contemplate the question, when she became fully gripped in the sights in sounds in front of her. At that time, she was lost to the outside world, and saw nothing but what the vision wanted her to see. She didnt even hear Master Orin's reply to her question. All she saw, was what the vision wanted her to see and hear.

Her ship, was nestled, hiding in a niche, between the buildings. Her hands moved automatically, as she flipped a switch, turning on a cloak, and the ship fadded into the shadows. Her hands moved once again, and only her thrusters came on, as she glidded the ship off of its current landing, and left it to glide, using almost no engines, until if found another safe spot to hide within.

Meanshile, Lei'ra was watching something else. Something HUGE pass her vision. The ground rumbled. She had no idea what it was, but it was like watching a great Eclipse, as its shadow moved forth. There were stars in the background. A ship perhaps? She had no clue. But she did know one thing. There were Jedi aboard it. The stars twisted again. A planet. No vegitation to speak of. Danger. Something was wrong here.But what? A pang of hate filled her for amoment before it fled. She frowned, her lekku curled around her neck. Someone was very angry. Stars suddenly filled her vision, and then like tumbling through a very long tunnel, she was released from her vision. But just before it faded she saw something else that seemed to call to her. Crystals. Beautiful crystals, which pulsed with power. She wanted to reach out...

Lei'ra shudder hard, as she realzied that her hands were squeezing the controls so hard, that her fingers had gone numb. She quickly released them, and snapped back, and then looked out the viewport. She frowned. When had the ship moved there? Had one of them flown it? She quickly shut down the engines, and drew her arms into the arms of her robe, before anyone could notice that they were shaking.

"Better stay here for awhile." she muttered, as she tried to make sense of what it was she had seen. The vision were NEVER exactally as clear as they looked. She began to rub her fingers slowly. Then, she quickly stood up, and headed for the galley of her ship.

She needed a drink.

TAG: Zedd_Vega, Master_Kast7, fistofthedarklord

13. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    Traveling in space, aboard the strange monolith...

He stopped. What was that sound? It seemed like...blaster fire! He went immediately to the edge of the platform he was standing on and looked down. Way down.

Yes, that was the other jedi. He could see a lightsaber. "Always getting into things, aren't you?" he murmured to himself.

Suddenly he turned. Three droids with red eyes were before him. :Intruder, alert.: :Intruder, alert.: : Destroy the interloper.:

Blud groaned. Then he flipped out of the way as lasers blasted on the spot where he had been standing. He landed on all fours, diving again out of lasers path. He'd rather not try and keep this up. He shot out two hands, gripping two droids with the Force. He swung his hands together. The droids careened shattering in small explosions.

The last droid continued firing at him, paying no notice to the demise of its comrades. Blud raised a hand. The droid wrenched in two. Its pieces lay strewn across the floor. Immediately, a whole throng of droids, at least thirty of them came flying at him. Blasting.

Blud's lightsaber flipped up from his belt into his outstretched hand. He ignited it, twirling the blade. The volley of lasers filled the air, being repelled everywhere. Walls were scarred, circuitry fried, droids smashing to the floor in pieces.

Computer panels, and wall fragments were torn from the ship, rising and bombarding the droids. Lasers were blocked by these floating appendages of the vessel. Smashing the droids all about him, sending them smoking to the floor.

The droids were on rapid fire. Blud could feel his fingers sweating. Tension pounding in his temples. He grit his teeth and roared. A pulse of force emanated from his finger tips, soaring forwards. Droids flung back, back, back, into each other, into the walls. Exploding.

Blud sighed. "Whew." Good thing they weren't storm troopers.

A humming noise was heard behind him. He froze. Listening. Slowly, turned around. Another thirty droids were before him. These had shields.

Blud growled. That's it. Time to leave. He leapt into the air, just as the droids started to firing. Flipped forwards landing on his feet, flipped again. He was over the side of the platform, cloak rustling as he hurtled to the level right below him.

Droids could be heard buzzing after him. Blud yanked at their systems. Droids swarmed about him like angry hornetz. He continued to rearrange some droids' circuitry, while backing up looking for cover. Rearranging..rearranging...

Five droid's eyes turned blue. They turned and fired at the others. Three enemy droids crashed to their ground, their bodies burnt. The remaining twenty two attacked the five. They were in formation when they'd dove too attack Blud, now they were close enough that friendly fire abound. They were shooting each other, unable to comprehend what was going on as Blud used the Force to rip them apart. So fragile.

Nuts and bolts rained to the floor. Only one remained. Its red eyes blinking its fired at Blud. He flicked his wrist. The bolt went firing into the platform. It fired again. He gestured. The other bolt went off into the distance. Blud motioned, the droid's arm blasting blasting, blasting, even as it was being bent, and raised towards its head. Blam! It fell empty to the ground.

There was no expression on his face. He looked down below. The Jedi. Running. His wound didn't even seem to slow him down. He was too far away to leap too. Blud ran the other way to catch up.

I'm very impressed with everyone. You're all wonderful at this. Keep it up. :D

14. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006

Sax could fanitly here Blud fighting high above. Well atleast he was he too. Sax could easily destroy every droid but this was getting to him. Stab one here, parry a blaster, jump there, dodge roll. "Arg!!!" Sax screamed in agatation.

Sax continued to rip the droids like paper when he came to an intersection of cat-walks. Three of the paths were blocked by droids. Sax was growng sick of this and he could feel the blood building up on his wound.

Sax suddenly became inraged and picked up a single droid with the force and spun him around destroying other droids. "Pitiful machines!" Sax snarled. Where were they coming from??? Sax once again used the force to create a whirlwind making the droids slam together destroying each other.

While they were kept busy Sax started to jump from platform to platform trying to reach Blud.

15. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: Brazi Kast~
    ~Nar Shadda; Unknown location~

~Lei'ra moved quickly, until she made her way to her ship. Master Oran seemed to be able to keep up. Good.

Once at her ship, she quickly keyed in the codes necessary to enter. She slipped inside the ship, and quickly disingaged the security protocals. She grinned, as she walked forward into the control room. Quickly taking a seat, she spun around.~

"So. Anyplace particular?" she asked, as she started up the engines. "Or shall I simply move to another part of the planet?"

"Take us somewhere safe for now. We can worry about meeting whatever it is heading our way after it arrives..."

"So. shall I simply move to another part of the planet?" she had asked them, as she spun around, perparing for launch. "I dont think staying in the Refugee Sec..."

~Le'ira suddenly halted in mid-sentence, as she fiercely gripped the ships control. From Brazi's eyes it looked almost as if something had gotten ahold of her telepathicly. Yet she was gliding the ship just fine to where ever she was going. He just hoped that her mind wasn't going to put them in danger.~

~Le'ira flipped a switch, turning on a cloak, and the ship fadded into the shadows. Her hands moved once again, and only her thrusters came on, as she glidded the ship off of its current landing, and left it to glide, using almost no engines, until if found another safe spot to hide within. When the ship landed she headed for the galley of her ship. Brazi got up and followed her. He needed to know what just went on in her head. He took a seat next to her as she got herself a drink. She had a very sad look on her face.~

"Hey, are you okay? What happened back there?"

~TAG: Ktala, Zedd, fistofthedarklord~

16. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    Space.

He looked down the abyss, several levels down. There was the younger, leaping towards him from level to level. He leapt to the edge of his platform, to go down to the other when he sensed two objects coming quickly. He turned. "Wha...?"

He ducked just in time as the massive droid smashed its forearm into the wall near the platform edge. Blud force flung it back. It seemed strangely resistant to the Force, he was slightly puzzled by it. What in fact was this place? He reached his hand up to the ceiling above the droid's head. A rain of panels came down. The droid dissappeared. Blud watched the pile for several moments. Nothing happened.

:You should not be here.:

He turned. It was a woman's voice. Metallic and soulless, though had he known otherwise he would have thought it was a living thing.

"Who are you?"

:I am the Master Computer. You are tampering with the sanctity of this mission.:

"And for that you have my apologies," Blud smiled. "I only wish to rejoin my friend and leave this place as peacefully as possible."

:You are too late. The time for regrets is past. You shall be expunged.:

Blud raised his lightsaber. Instead of lasers, out of pores in the walls came jetstreams of fire. Blud flung himself backwards, off the platform hurtling down unto a lower deck. The force of his landing cushioned by The Force caused the ground off the floor he landed on to tremble. All he around him he could hear it talking.

:Expunge...Expunge...Expunge...:

Lasers shot at him from the floor. He ducked, backflipped, ran up a wall and leapt backwards. Avoiding the barrage at every turn. The crystal glimmered on his belt. He heard the Master Computer's voice again as it said to him, :That thing...what is that?:

He raised the lightsaber. "Wouldn't you like too know?" He growled.

:I sense it has great power...give it to me. Give it to me and I will let you live.:

He flipped the blade. "Why don't you try and take it?"

:Would you sacrifice the life of your friend?:

He paused. He looked down. The other Jedi was still journeying towards him. So young. So much to live for.

:If you give it to me...: The Master Computer said. :I promise you, I will let you both leave aboard a pod to Nar Shadda, when we will arrive. We will be there in two hours.:

He didn't answer. Thinking. Hard. If it was just himself he would battle to the last, but as it was he could not throw the other man's life aside. Yet this smelled of treachery?

:I am a machine: it said, as if it could read his mind. :What reason would I have to decieve you?: An image flickered on the wall. A woman. And she was beautiful. She held out a shimmering hand as she stepped from the wall. Her skin was light blue, pulsing with electricity as she beckoned her slender fingers. :please.:

He seemed unsure. He looked down to the approaching Jedi again.

:Trust me...Jedi.:

Blud raised his hand. The crystal rose up from his pouch, and slowly drifted towards her. She smiled, beckoning still. Waiting as if eager to drink of the energy. Yet deep within the circles of her electric pulsing comuputer eyes, there flickered a little shard of red.

She touched it and screamed.

"Now you understand," Blud answered. "This is no mere energy source."

The creature fell to the ground writhing, electical crackles spurting from her frame.

"And you..." Blud lifted up the creature by the force, squeezing it causing it to exude bursts of energy. "You will never get anything from me, by threatening those near me." Too many lives were depending on him for him to throw all aw

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin (Lee)

Lei'ra quickly headed for the galley of her ship. Brazi got up and followed her. She noticed the Jedi Master had followed her. She said nothing, as she concentrated on getting a drink from within the galley. Once she retirved it, she sat down, and began to drink the beverage, doing her best not to look at him. He took a seat next to her, and she found herself wishing he would go away. But she already knew what he was going to ask.

"Hey, are you okay? What happened back there?"

She took a long swallow, before she set her drink down, and answered. "No. Im not okay. Im far from it." She turned and looked towards Master Oran. "You know, I was fine till you guys got here. I havent had a farkling vision in ages. Im five minutes with you, and my head tries to explode...." She closed her eyes, and sat back, her lekku moved slowly accross her chest. When she opened her eyes again, she gave a sad smile.

"I'm sorry. I am usually a bit out of sorts after a 'visit'. They tend to be pretty powerful. I dont get many of them, but when I do, they are the kind that make you take notice, if you know what I mean."

Lei'ra leaned forward, rubbing her head, as she took another sip of her drink. She needed to figure out why she saw what she had.

TAG: Master_Kast7, Zedd_Vega, fistofthedarklord

18. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006

Sax was far ahead of the droids now. "Too bad they couldnt use the force" Sax mused. Sax came to a slow halt when he saw Blud jump down to his level. "Oh....good...so your ok?..." Sax nervously asked.

All of a sudden a storm of droids surrounded them. Sax once again ignited his sabre and turned to Blud. Sax looked right into Bluds eyes and gave a firm nod of approvle.

19. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    IC: Blud Hannen

In response to the nod, Blud shook his head. He gestured. A panel nearby flickered, an elevator opened. Blud moved towards it, "Get in!"

He had a plan.

Hey guys, it's been a long day. Sorry I'm so late posting. It should pick up tomorrow. Life's been hectic. lol

20. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    IC: Sax

"Get In"

Sax hustled into the cramped elevator. "Yea....um...so where is this taking us???"

TAG: Fist (Since we are getting more into the game can some posts be simple like this? Or do I have to add every little detail?)

21. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005

"So where is this taking us?"

Blud punched a button at the bottom of the panel. "Up." The elevator sped upwards, the droids hacking at it, trying to blast through. Blud raised his hands, the Force grappling the elevator, it sped upwards. Faster, and faster, and faster, and faster. The latch of the elevator was trembling from the Force. Shaking. Shaking.

His entire body emanating with power, he told the younger Jedi. "Get ready. We're going to exit the elevator and land on the cables supporting it."

The droids chasing, would have been confused if they were able to be, at the acceleration of an elevator never programmed to approach such speeds. It skimmed upwards, the elevator hood ripped off.

"Now!"

Blud leapt out through the top of the elevator, his fingers grasping a cable as the elevator fell back, crashing down at the droids, scattering. A series of explosions were hear, the massive elevator blocking the droids' view of the Jedi as it plummeted down into darkness.

Hidden a chute nearby, out of sight of the droids they could hear the explosion ring out in the darkness. Then the voice of the Master Computer. :Abandon, pursuit. The interlopers are destroyed.:

He smiled. They would stay here, for a time.

No you don't have to describe every little thing, when you're just talking with one person. But when you're carrying on conversations with a bunch of people, or going through a battle scene, it helps. Especially, if you want to make the game more vivid for all involved. I'm probably going to be doing a lot of long posts later on, because I'm the gm and everyone looks to me for what happens next. But I can explain that to you in a pm.

22. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006

Sax grasped the wire with all his might. "Gee..." Sax was growing weak now. Sax looked over at his companion. "Why is he helping me?" Sax thought to himself. "Are we going to let go ....soon?"

23. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Ancient Master Oran

Nar Shaddaa; Refugee Sector

The small Jedi hung his head in apology for what Brazi and his presence did to impact her well being. The Jedi would not rarely have visions, but for some, the toll was great.

"I am sorry for the pain we may have caused you. You must understand that the will of the Force brought us together. It has something planned for us..."

TAG: Ktala, Master_Kast7, fistofthedarklord

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin (Lee)

Lei'ra leaned forward, rubbing her head, as she took another sip of her drink. She needed to figure out why she saw what she had. There was a long silence, and when Lei'ra looked up, she saw Master Oran
    had hung his head. She immediately regretted her harsh words.

"I am sorry for the pain we may have caused you. You must understand that the will of the Force brought us together. It has something planned for us..."

Le'ira sighed softly. "Forgive my words, Master Oran. It is just that..." She frowned slightly. "The last time I had such a strong vision, was when everything went mad. Im quite aware that it means something is on the move." She took antoher sip of her drink, her lekk] moved in thought. "But that dosent mean I have to like it. There are Jedi here. And there are more comming. If that is true indeed, then we must also worry that one of THEM might be drawn here as well. I would rather avoid that, if possible."

Le'ira finished her drink. "I guess our next move now, is to see what the Force brings to us. But after that little stunt, I would suggest we wait here." She gave a smile. "So..what about that long story on how you ended up here?" she asked.

TAG: Master_Kast7, Zedd_Vega, fistofthedarklord

25. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: Didnt Fist say we were going into high gear tonight???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.