1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars Seven Jedi

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by fistofthedarklord, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Firis

Firis walked down the crowded street.

A Bothan challenged him, and Firis responded with a heavy stare.

"I don't need to pay the toll." Said Firis, drawing on the Force with a wave of his hand.

Tag: Fist, Others

2. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    IC: Blud Hannen

Space.

"Gee...Are we going to let go ....soon?"

"Hold on," he answered. His own grip slickened with sweat. "Be strong. We've been here more than hour. Possibly more. Just a little more time and.." His crystal glistened. "Oh..." His eyes widened slightly. "We're arriving."

The crystal's light began emanating.

He flipped into the chute.They couldn't afford to move around before, lest the Master Computer detect their movements. Now they could. And through the chute they wound find their way to passages that opened like mouths into the highest deck of this gigantic space vessel. There they would search for pods.

After crawling for several minutes, he turned before entering the top deck. "Tell me your name," he said. "Unless you prefer my saying, 'hey, kid!' which I doubt you'd appreciate it ."

Tag: Darth_Walters
  3. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ~IC: Brazi Kast~
    ~Nar Shadda; Refugee Sector~

"I guess our next move now, is to see what the Force brings to us. But after that little stunt, I would suggest we wait here." She gave a smile. "So..what about that long story on how you ended up here?" she asked.

"Well, I guess now would be a good time to tell it. Would you like the really long detailed version or the cut down version?"

~TAG: Ktala, Zedd, darklordofthefist~
  4. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: SAX

Sax followed close behind Blud down the chute. "Saxon Threk. Call me Sax for short."

TAG: Fist
  5. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    IC:Blud Hannen
    Space.

"Well Sax," Blud paused as he reached the end of the sheet, looking down on the top deck. Only one droid was in sight, operating controls."We're here."

The world of Nar Shadda could be seen through the view screen. He smiled slightly. "Keep your eyes open. Once we're outside the chute, the Master Computer will know we're alive. I'm going to go right there, to that control panel. I'll deal with the droid, but in order to disable the ship's controls, to reprogram the computer, I'm going to need five minutes. That's five minutes, you're going to have to give me. Are you ready?"

Blud pulled out his lightsaber handle. "Go." He leapt out of the chute, landing on the platform and ran towards the droid.

OOC: I'm going to give a main post tonight that will concern everyone. If you have anything you want to say to each other, before things get hectic, you'd better say it now.
  6. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4

"Ready!" Sax jumped close behind Blud and landed in a crotch. Blud had already started to take control of the control panel. Before Sax could get close enough a volley of blaster bolts were flying towards Blud. "No!" Sax screamed as he used the force to push aside the bolts leaving Blud un-hurt.

More blasters were coming, and fast! Sax ran infront of Blud holding his lightsaber in a blocking fashion. "Lets Go!!!" Sax stood his ground while blocking bolts from hitting Blud.

7. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    Everything is starting to come together in this post.

~The Imperial Comlex on Nar Shadda~

"Captain Valken!"

The Imperial officer turned. "Yes?"

"The Grand Moff Tarkin is on the line about the Jedi sightings."

The captain paused, sweat seen running slowly down in trickles down the side of his face. "I will recieve the message here in my office." He turned to the other personnel. "Get out, until I let you back in!"

He did not wish to have his inferiors see him stammer and stutter as he tried to explain to the Grand Moff, why he had been unable to even get exact descriptions of the Jedi. He could hear the commotion in the streets as people shouted. It seemed the suspects had dissapeared. The city was large. The wastelands outside immense. Due to the Empire cutting funding to the planet over the years, the Jedi would have no problems slipping through the Imperial grip. The captain shuddered to imagine what he would do, if that indeed happened.

Outside the office, the aids and lower officials looked at each other uncomfotably, as they waited. Through the thick steel walls they could barely hear the conversation that passed. But when the doors once again opened for them to enter, the captain's face was pale.

"Sir? What is it?"

Captain Valken slumped down in his chair. "Deploy the experminetal A.I. AT-AT. You are to lay waste the Cal Hutta Square."

The official stammered. "What? We are to slaughter civilians?"

The captain nodded. "We cannot find the Jedi by conventional methods. The Cal Hutta Square is the longest, most densely populated region this side of the planet. So we are too draw them out. And slaughtering the people, the Jedi spent lives protecting before the Empire, the Grand Moff thinks will do the trick to make them vulnerable."

"What makes you think the Jedi will come?"

"They're Jedi. If they don't come, hundreds will die."

~Cal Hutta~

Ground trembled. People looked up. Cracks spread along sidewalks. People moved back. Tremors passed. Lines spread along the sides of a building. At a street side cantina, a Rodian looked up. And screamed.

The two story building crumbled into dust, as the AT-AT came to view through the clouds of smoke. Lasers churned from massive cannons, speeders exploding, and sides of building's ripping off the frames, as the AT-AT made its way down the streets.

Imperial Papers already had recieved the tips. That mind wiped Imperials were controlling this, being mentally manipulated by vengeful, insidious Jedi. Storm Troopers blasted at the vehicle, but their weapons only bounced off the hull. They threw grenades but they could not affect the fields. They fought the machine, for they were doing everything to portray themselves as Public Servants they'd always claimed to be. But for all their 'efforts' the machine continued on its path of death. The Squared filled with screams. Blood ran down the concrete.

Imperial snipers were stationed for thirty blocks. Waiting. Armed and deadly.

Tag: Ktala, Zedd_Vega, Master_Kast7

~ Space~

He could hear the younger Jedi behind him warding off bolts, even as Blud came into the paths of more of them. The alarm systems here were superb. He himself was batting them off one handed, while approaching the droid. It turned, its eyes glowing silver. He lifted his hand and it was flung back against the wall. Instead of shattering, shields emanated from its frame. It flung itself at him. Blud flung it against the railing. The railing bent.

The droid was shoved one more time and went over. Blud went to the computers ignoring the fiasco behind him. Letting the Force guide him. It gave him wisdom. And with the skills and experience he already had, he slit the hard drive. Rerouting the entire systems would prove tricky. What in fact was this place?

He was consumed by the task at hand, either
  8. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4

Sax continued to parry the bolts, making sure none got within a few yards of Blud. Sax was always good at blocking bolts. On a normal day the bolts Sax blocked would hit its shooter right in the head. But today Sax was tired, cunfused, and hurt, hurt badly. Sax could feel his gash on his shoulder opening wider as he stretched his arms to parry. Blood trickled down hid left arm.

Sax ignored the pain the best he could and continued to pertect his hopefully new friend, with his life. Sax felt a tremor in the force and turned his head. If Sax had not done that he would be dead. As a droid with shields on shot a powerful energy bolt, sax jumped high in the air just missing it.

This droid was not like the others. Doing the best he could sax parryed the oncoming bolts while fending off his new enemy. Suddenly it seemed as if the world stopped. All stood stil ecept the droid ans Sax.

The droid circled around Sax as if it was a predatore. It lunged and Sax only to be stabbed. It fell to the ground but soon got up as if reformed! This contined for a while. Sax needed something, anything to kill this thing!

Sax thought while fending off the droid. "HOpefully theres some liqued gas in there." With a motion od Sax's hand everything that was liqued in the droids casing froze. "Perfect!" Sax watched as the droid stuttered then fell to the groung unable to move.

9. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Lei'ra La'Orin (Lee)
    ~Nar Shaddaa; Refugee Sector~

Le'ira finished her drink. "I guess our next move now, is to see what the Force brings to us. But after that little stunt, I would suggest we wait here." She gave a smile. color=yellow]"So..what about that long story on how you ended up here?" [/color]she asked.

Master Oran replied, "Well, I guess now would be a good time to tell it. Would you like the really long detailed version or the cut down version?"

Le'ira laughed softly. "Well, I dont know if we have THAT much time, so the cut down version, if you please." She stood up, and pulled out some food and drinks from her panty, and laid them out on the table. "I'm sorry. I would guess you guys are pretty hungry. Enjoy some food, while you give me the condensed version."

Le'ira lifted her head slightly, as if hearing something. With a small shake of her head, she brought her attention bavk to Master Oran and the others. She reached down, and pressed a few buttons on her wrist communicator. She set the ships defensives, to monitor for any intruders who may wander towards the ship.

Suddenly, her communications system went ballastic. She lept up, and ran over to the controls. As she displayed the information, her eyes went wide.

"Their insane!"
    She brought up the newsfeed:

[~Cal Hutta~

The Holonet was busy blasting the news on all channels. Mind wiped Imperials were controlling this, being mentally manipulated by vengeful, insidious Jedi. It showed Storm Troopers blasted at the vehicle, but their weapons only bounced off the hull. They threw grenades but they could not affect the fields. ]

The screen showed The Square was full of people and screams. Blood ran down the concrete.

Lei'ra spoke quielty. "It's a trap, obviously to draw us out. Question is...what do we do about it?"

She looked at the others. Frell, she should have stayed in bed today.

TAG: TAG: Master_Kast7, Zedd_Vega, fistofthedarklord

OOC: Ummm..HOW FAR is that place from the Refugee center? Or is it in it someplace?
  10. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Umm, Ktala, Oran never said that... Brazi did. Just thought I'd point out the mistake in that post of yours. ;)

Ancient Master Oran

Nar Shaddaa; Refugee Sector

The small Jedi shook his head and held out his hand, refusing the offer of food by the young twi'lek woman. Oran had just enjoyed a drink or two at a local bar, and wasn't ready to digest anything just yet. He wasn't intoxicated, just not up to eating at the moment.

Suddenly, pain wracked his mind, his small hands holding down his ears as screams of pain echoed through his mind. The tridactyl-like alien turned his eyes upward as they welled up with tears. He couldn't take it, he felt how close the pain was, and visions flew past his eyes of women, children, and even the young girl whom he had helped not so long before meeting up with Brazi. She was crying next to the corpse of her mother, both steeped in pools of blood.

Oran hopped down from his seat and drew two of his three lightsabers, making his way to the exit of the ship. He turned his head back to the others, tears flowing from his eyes. "Do what you want, but I am going to help these poor people. Nobody deserves a fate like this at our expense. I have seen too much suffering over my eight centuries of life, and I refuse to see anymore..."

With that, Oran ignited the golden blades of his lightsabers, the third floating in front of him, and opened the exit hatch to the ship. He was ready to die for these people, none of which he knew at all. A Jedi's life was sacrifice, and he was damn good and ready to...

TAG: Ktala, Master_kast7, fistofthedarklord
  11. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ~IC: Brazi Kast~

~Suddenly, Le'ira's communications system went ballastic. She lept up, and ran over to the controls. As she displayed the information, her eyes went wide.~

"Their insane!"

She brought up the newsfeed:

[~Cal Hutta~

The Holonet was busy blasting the news on all channels. Mind wiped Imperials were controlling this, being mentally manipulated by vengeful, insidious Jedi. It showed Storm Troopers blasted at the vehicle, but their weapons only bounced off the hull. They threw grenades but they could not affect the fields. ]

The screen showed The Square was full of people and screams. Blood ran down the concrete.

Lei'ra spoke quielty.
    "It's a trap, obviously to draw us out. Question is...what do we do about it?"

~Oran hopped down from his seat and drew two of his three lightsabers, making his way to the exit of the ship. He turned his head back to the others, tears flowing from his eyes.~

"Do what you want, but I am going to help these poor people. Nobody deserves a fate like this at our expense. I have seen too much suffering over my eight centuries of life, and I refuse to see anymore..."

~With that, Oran ignited the golden blades of his lightsabers, the third floating in front of him, and opened the exit hatch to the ship.~

"Master Oran is right we can't let them die this way we must help them rather we die or not it is our duty."

~The young apprentice Joras then stood up high with honor and began to speak out.~

"I helped start this mess and I will help end it!"

~Joras then quickly went out the hatch of the ship catching up to Master Oran the young man's blue lightsaber glowing in hand. He smiled widely at the Ancient Jedi Master.~

~Brazi then turned to Moreena. Tears ran down her face. Tears of sadness and terror. He could see that she feared for the civilians lives and of her friends.~

"Moreena, pull yourself together. This is not how I trained you. Follow us to victory or death but do not sit here and wheep."

~She looked up at her former Jedi Master looking into his eyes. She could see the look in Brazi's eyes. It was as if he wanted to go out and die for the people he didn't even know. She knew it was the way of the Jedi but it still made her heart sink. She whiped the tears away from her eyes as she stood up. She looked at Le'ira as if saying 'Should we fight with them or try and stop them from the death they know awaits them?'~

~Brazi then quickly made his way out of the hatch of the ship. He unhooked his two lightsabers from his belt and ignited them. The green and purple blades shinned brighter than ever before. He stood next to Joras and Master Oran and began to speak what may be his last words to one of his companions.~

"We work as a team. We will fight to victory. We will not die this day."

~TAG: Zedd, Ktala, darklordofthefist~
  12. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: OOps!

Lei'ra La'Orin (Lee)

THESE PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS!
    It was the first mental outburst from Lei'ra, as she watched the reaction the the news of the Imperial slaughter.

Master Oran all but leaped out of his seat. as he quickly drew out his lightsabers as he made his way to the exit of the ship. He turned his head back to the others, tears flowing from his eyes. "Do what you want, but I am going to help these poor people. Nobody deserves a fate like this at our expense. I have seen too much suffering over my eight centuries of life, and I refuse to see anymore..."

With that, Oran ignited the golden blades of his lightsabers, the third floating in front of him, and opened the exit hatch to the ship. "Wait! Frell you!" She called out.

She had just mentioned that is was a possible trap, and yet these fools were all but RUNNING headlong into it. A PLAN would be nice. Cant save many people if you are dead. And she was quite sure, that if it was a trap, then there would be people waiting to make sure, that they were quite dead.

Brazi spoke up then. "Master Oran is right we can't let them die this way we must help them. If we die or not, it is our duty." Or course then, young apprentice Joras quick to stand up. "I helped start this mess and I will help end it!" he proclaimed.

Damned fools. About to be dead ones. They didnt need heroics..they needed a plan. This was why she had left the temple. So bloody ready to save someone else, they couldnt see beyond their own nose, to see that THEY were the ones who needed saving. Such arrogance.

Joras then quickly went out the hatch of the ship catching up to Master Oran the young man's blue lightsaber glowing in hand. Lei'ra watched them walking. GLOWING LIGHTSABERS.! THOSE FOOLS! It will get them cut down, miles before they even reach the attack area.

Brazi spoke harshly to his apprentice."Moreena, pull yourself together. This is not how I trained you. Follow us to victory or death but do not sit here and weep." The poor girl stood up, and Lei'ra was all but furious now. The girl was scared. She didnt need to be chastised. Moreena wiped the tears away from her eyes as she stood up. She looked at Le'ira as if saying 'Should we fight with them or try and stop them from the death they know awaits them? Brazi, on the other hand, did not seem to care. Brazi quickly made his way out of the hatch of the ship. He unhooked his two lightsabers from his belt and ignited them.

Lei'ra looked at the girl. "This is why the Order died. From fools like that. Those who would rather leap into action, without thought of consequencies. "

They had NO idea how far it was they were to travel. And yet, there they were, lightsabers blazing. Had they already forgotten they were already hunted. And now they plan to simply march through a throng of people, with glowing saber...as if they would actually GET to reach where the others were dying. Not after THAT Imperial message. They would automatically assume those were the Jedi mind-tricking the hapless Imperial soldiers, and fall on them, like neft to slaughter. She was especially dissapointed with Master Oran. HE, of all beings should know have thought better. She shook with anger.

She sent a scathing mental message to the swaggering Trio who were heading off to their deaths:

/IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT CAUSED THE TEMPLE TO DIE! DONT YOU EVER THINK BEFORE YOU ACT?!? WALK TO YOUR DEATHS THEN!/

Le'ira turned to look at the poor girl Moorena. "I plan to help", she said softly, trying to still the rolling anger that she now felt. The girl was clearly confused. "But, I am NO fool. Walking around, with lightsabers glowing, is giving your enemy an advantage. They now KNOW who to aim at. I may not be a fool....but I am Jedi. So, I give you a choice. You can follow
  13. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    Space.

"Almost got it," he thought working on the controls. "Almost got it..."

Something beeped. He looked down on the computer screen. An electronic image of a face appeared before him. :You have compromised the sanctity of this mission.:

Blud's eyes narrowed. "So you've already said."

:You must be expunged.:

Blud pressed two buttons on the console. He actually was feeling less and less sure he knew what he was doing. This was unlike any computer he'd ever seen. He was going by the knowledge of the Force alone. He continued hacking, all the while distracting the Master Computer, saying, "You said that too."

:Even now, my greatest servant attacks your friend. Can you allow him to be killed?:

"He's smart," Blud didn't even look up. "And he's a Jedi. As such we will overcome."

:Your words echo a pride unseemly of your kind.:

Blud paused. He'd suddenly noticed from unscrewing the control board. A long slender pink colored wire, connected the others. He felt a slender chill from the force as he reached out his hand, hearing the Master Computer say. :If you destroy me as you seek, I will be unable to maintain the life support or keep the ship moving. The entire mission would be a failure.:

"Oh?" said Blud removing a scalpel to splice the wire. "And what is your mission?"

The computer didn't answer. Blud slit the wire. It shrieked. Information came streaming out at him.

:This vessel is the result of melding myriads of precious alloys and minerals, to be transported to the site of the construction of The Death Star. Upon arrival, the entire ship will be taken apart, and used as construction to further its building, and my memory will be used to upgrade the attacks systems. You have forced me to reveal what I was not programmed to reveal. Now there is no hope for either of you.:

That was the moment when the silver droid fell to the floor in the distance, frozen.

The computer shrieked. :No!:

Blud shrugged. "Sorry."

:You have not begun to feel repentance.:

A trickle of blood ran from Sax's bleeding arm, drifting through the air towards the fallen droid.

:I am everything you see. I have kept you alive. Now I will bring you death.:

Blud did not see this occurence, for he was on the verge of breakthrough. "Its time for a change of heart." He ripped the wire.

The ship trembled. Across the vessel screens were beeping on and off, electricity raining down. The panels exploded. Blud leapt backwards before an explosion erupted the computer screen. Laughter emanated outwards. An electronic laugh that warbled, sounding decidely unfemale.

The silver droid was standing. The freeze could only hold it so long. Its features seemed...changed.
    It looked decidedly like...Sax?

:You could not kill me. But you have made me take the body of my child to survive. For this you will pay deeply.:

Blud put his hand to his lightsaber. Before he could touch it, it flipped out of his belt. Ships wires moved like they were alive, ripping it away from him. The silver droid smiled. :I am the ship.: It ignored the younger Jedi, moving past him staring with those lumnious silver eyes now tainted with a red gleam. :I control even the air.:

The life support system alarm sounded.

:You're already dead.: It flickered off a bolt at Sax of a magnitude, it could not be repelled by a lightsaber. Only dodged. And the Master Computer flung itself at Blud.

14. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4

Sax watched the weird scene between the silver droid and Blud. This was no normal ship. It was like hell! Twisted thoughts programmed into a simple machine. It was as if it could reveiuw its environment a pick out a solution.

Sax was brought out of his thought when he saw the droid lunge at Blud. Sax ran to help saber in hand. "You are no match for the both of us!" Sax announced as he took a position next to Blud.

TAG: Blud
  15. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    IC:Blud Hannen
    Space.

He struggled to keep the metallic fingers from ripping out his throat. His temples tensed, his jaw clenched. The droid was upon him, its fingers halted by the Force alone. He needed concentration. His eyes narrowed. Use the Force. His fingers pressed upon the droid's hands, clenching the metal. The Force emanating throughout his fingers.

Concentrate...concentrate...

"You are no match for the both of us!"

Crap. Why did he do that?

The Master Computer surged lifting Blud off his feet and flinging him against the rail. Blud went over.

:The both of you?: It said turning to stare its uncanny luminous gaze at Sax. :There was only one. You are nothing.: It flickered its hand firing a beam of energy at him. It's resemblance to Sax's face looking at him calmly. Ontop of that, the floor itself began to clasp at the younger Jedi's feet to hold him in place.

Cal Hutta is three miles from the Refugee Sector.
  16. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    I will describe from time to time the AT-AT's actions and the amount of damage it takes. But I will go more into that in a massive pm.
  17. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4

Sax watched in terror as the droid threw Blud over the rail. Then watching his own face come to him was even more scary. Sax didnt even have a chance to move before the floor locked on to his feet forcing him to stay there.

The droid then came over acading Sax's weak swipes and tasering him as if for fun. "No!!!!!!!" Sax screamed out in blood lust. Lightning flew out of his hands hitting the droid. The droid continued to tase Sax as if nothing happened. Sax for possibly the first time in his life was scared. "Blud!!!! Help!!!"

Tag: Fist
  18. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Since NONE of the other players have posted, I will assume Moorena does NOT wish to go, and leave her someplace safe.

Lei'ra La'Orin (Lee)
    ~Nar Shaddaa; Heading for Cal Hutta ~

Le'ira gave a sad nod, as she let Moorena off the ship, leaving her in a place of relative safely. She did not want the girl to be injured in whatever fool idea she might have. And since the others seem to have abandonded her, she at least made sure she would be fine.

Le'ira grumbled, her attitude increasinly becoming daker, as she lifted her ship up, and began to fly it towards the area of Cal Hutta.Three miles away. At least it gave her some time to come up with a plan.
    That AT-AT was huge! She wondered if she would still be able to take it down, by attacking its legs. Probably getting NEAR it was going to be close to impossible. She thought to herself, as she tapped her fingers, while flying. She would need all the steath to get a clear view of the surrounding area. But then again, something big, blasting a part of the city, should NOT be to terrible difficult to locate.

Of course, the perfect idea, would be to take it out, without anyone ever suspecting she was an ex-Jedi, she mused sourly. She was sure something or someones would be waiting to take out anything that looked like a Jedi. So, how to avoid them then?

A slightly dark smile began to form on her lips. Her many years among the outer realms, and uncharted space were beginnin to show. She was simply not going to give them a target. More than likely, they would be busy shooting at something else. She did not have to be seen, for her idea to work. Her fingers quickly took stock of her supplies. Oh yea! she thought with a savage smile. She could make them very sorry for making up such a story. And keep from being spotted as well.She grinned. That was the lovely thing about being on Nar Shadda. As a huge city planet, some things were universal. And she planned to use them to her advantage. She continued on towards Cal Hutta. Once she got close, to where she could see what was going on, she would put her plan into action.

She snorted as she thought of the others. It reminded her once again, of her time at the temple, and her relief to be free of it.

TAG: Master_Kast7, Zedd_Vega, fistofthedarklord

19. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: I was actually waiting for Zedd. I sent him a PM and he has yet to respond. I'm going to continue to wait to post with Brazi and Joras, if that is alright with you, fistofthedarklord.

Ktala, if it's not to much of a probem would we be able to have Moreena on the ship with Lee? o_O

Once again I'm sorry for any inconvience or anything of the sort. :)
  20. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Lei'ra La'Orin (Lee)
    ~Nar Shaddaa; Heading for Cal Hutta ~

As Le'ira launched her ship into the air, she felt a strong presence nearby. She leaned over, looking out the window. Her eyes grew wide, as she notice Moorena was no longer where she had left her, but instead was running like mad towards the ship. It seems as if the girl had a change of heart.

Le'ira tuned her ship, and slowed, just long enough for the girl to jump back on, before she circled around once again, heading for Cal-Hutta.
    "Welcome aboard, and strap in." Le'ira told the girl, as she pushed the ship towards her objective.

TAG: Master_Kast7, Zedd_Vega, fistofthedarklord

OOC: You know you CAN post for Moorena, while waiting for the others.
    ;)
  21. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: I've been waiting on a response post for the invading Imperials. I don't see how I could possibly get a post up, let alone be tagged for much of this encounter.
  22. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: REALLY? You could try respoding to Lee's take off. You guys walking to the place..since you're THREE MILES AWAY. Working on a plan...

SOMETING.

23. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: You honestly thought I rushed off the ship without a plan? Now what kind of simple-minded fool do you take me for :p j/k.

And seeing as how I'm a Cross-Country runner, and we run three miles in a cross country meet, I calculated the time it would take them to get to wherever it is they need to go:

Assuming that Brazi, Oran, and Joras can keep their pace (Oran can keep up with help from the Force) and assuming that Brazi and Joras are in good physical condition, they should be able to reach the area within minutes.

An average runner completes a course of hilly or flat terrain in about 18 minutes, and also assuming that the Jedi use the Force to enhance their movements, they should be able to halve that time indefinitely.
  24. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Quite honestly I agree with Zedd. The reason I was waiting for him in the first place was because I had no idea what to do in the first place without another update from fist.

And also, three miles is not far at all. I WALK double that every day. Now considering we're Jedi, three miles away is at most 10 minutes away.
  25. fistofthedarklord Force Ghost

star 3
    Guys remember the 12th commandment. Thou shalt pm thy grievance to eachother. Now stop it! Stop it now! [face_shame_on_you] Shame. P.S.: I been working on this for a while and I just lost my Major update TWICE in two days. I am friggin pizzed off.:mad: But never fear. I will simply work on it AGAIN, and let you all know when I am done. [face_frustrated]
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.