main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Seven Years of Chaos and Anarchy"- extract from Darth Krayt's Holocron

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Edgeorge, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edgeorge

Edgeorge Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2008
    Timeline: 137 ABY- shortly before issue #2
    CORUSCANT
    Darth Krayt is skeptical. His body is sitting on his throne in the Sith Temple, but his mind travels lightyears away.
    He is angry; he always was for the past years.
    A Sith initiate marches towards the great throne. He reaches Krayt, Dark Lord of the Sith, Emperor of the Galaxy.
    "Start recording". The Dread Lord didn't bother asking who the Initiate was, or what he wanted. He didn't care about the first; he knew the second.

The Holocron was activated. The Sith Lord started...
    "Seven years ago, I became the Emperor. Seven years ago, I managed to achieve the first step...to my vision.
    I had been waiting for long...I had mastered my craft. I knew that, seizing the throne was not the final goal, but a necessary achievement. I thought that the completion of my vision was a matter of time. As the days pass, I am less and less optimistic about order in the galaxy..."

He groaned.

"Seven years have past since then. Seven years of chaos, anarchy and disorder. I thought I had to deal with rebel bands that I could crush in ten days...Nevertheless, my enemies are many... And, they are everywhere. I have to fight Roan Fel's legions of loyalists and the Remnants of the Aliance. They are truly a formidable enemy. They appear. They attack. They fight a battle. They run. They hide. Just like the Rebel Alliance in the glorious days of the Empire. I have hired my best assasins and Hands to find the hiding Rebels and destroy them. They all failed, they all died. It was either the Alliance troops, the Fel Empire troops, the Jedi, or me. They are orginised. They always know when to attack and where to hide. My rule was absolute for a few weeks... Then, insurection. Firstly I didn't take it into account, but it has been seven years, their attacks are countless and the damage inflicted to my army and my fleet is more than considerable.
    A small army and a good plan is enough to keep my rule uncertain, my empire divided and my regime shaken."

Krayt was bursting in anger. You could see Force Lightning blaze on his fingers.

"A great Sith Lord should not underestimate his opponents or their chances to emerge victorious. This is a guerilla war,
    but this doesn't make it less a war. And I will end it. I have taken enough damage and I have lost plenty of time. The rebels are not able to end me, nor is my failing health. I will not tolerate it."

The Dread Lord finaly smilled.

"Right now, on Korriban, a great hand is under training. She will end the insurgency. Everything...shall bent...to my own will".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.