Sexism policy

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Ender Sai, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Slowpokeking Jedi Master

star 5
    I am damn serious when someone point me as a sexist. I tried to solve this through private conversation before I post here.

I just think the topic is keep switching, most of you seem to agree that praise on someone's looks is not wrong, which was basically what I did.

But then find other different weird reasons, even the person's political background to say how sexist it was.
    Last edited by Slowpokeking, May 8, 2017
  2. DANNASUK Force Ghost

star 6

Our "gossip" is discussing polling data and news, not objectifying women with misogynistic posts. Again, you are the only one adding meaningless posts to serious discussions. No one else.

The fact you're trolling the official thread on the forums sexism policy speaks volumes.
  3. Slowpokeking Jedi Master

star 5
    These "serious" data and news are very very basic and let's say, quite laughable in the eyes of real politicians. We don't truly know about what's really there and we don't have the knowledge to truly figure out. Like every community, the politic discussion always seems "serious" and intensive, but in truth was nothing but pointless argument between bored internet users and childplay among those who really decide how politics go. Even most of the celebrities, many of the famous authors are no different, their political views are, quite shallow and limited. I'm no different, but at least I realize that. Just like many other topics of JCC were amateurs compare to its fan community's discussion, this is overall, a Star Wars community. Again, whether my post is relevant or not has nothing to do with sexism.

Again, praising someone's looks has nothing to do with objectifying men or women. I don't slap others' face when they say I look good.
    Last edited by Slowpokeking, May 8, 2017
  4. DANNASUK Force Ghost

star 6
    LOL

I'm done with you.
    V-2 likes this.
  5. Slowpokeking Jedi Master

star 5
    I just told you the truth.

This is not the place to discuss about politics, I don't care about what you say in that thread.

But do. not. accuse. others. for. sexism. basically. because. they. praise. someone's. looks.
  6. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 10
    Where?

If you say Alderaan I shall lose all respect for you.

This is someone who will argue "less taste! More filling" with darth sinister for like 30 pages, completely oblivious to any reaction/s against their circular spiral of posting death. In other words, PG, meet the spectrum itself.
    Last edited by Ender Sai, May 8, 2017
  7. GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin + Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Administrator
    star 10
    This is a thread on the board's sexism policy, and it looks like this discussion has nothing to do with that.

Slowpokeking, it looks like you didnt like being called sexist. That's not a policy question.

You're talking about a specific post in a specific thread. That's not a policy question.

Finally, we've established after post after post that you don't think your post was sexist. But we are not trying to convince you. It doesn't matter if you think it was sexist or not. The post was inappropriate for the thread and you were warned. That's that.

Please do not misuse this thread further.

Missa ab iPhona mea est.
    Jedi Merkurian, DanielUK, V-2 and 2 others like this.
  8. Slowpokeking Jedi Master

star 5
    So you agree that my post was inappropriate but got nothing to do with sexism or objectification?

Perfect, problem solved, thank you. I will go no further.