main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA SF Fan Force Holiday Party

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Dec 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey all looks like we're having a lil party at my place. :) Just a couple of notes of what will be going on:

People can come actually anytime but for people who want a time we'll start at 6pmish and end... whenever the last person passes out. haha...

We're having a secret Santa gift exchange. Those who wish to participate should bring a gift appropriate for all (minimum $20) that will be exchanged at random.

I know some folks also intend to do personal gift exchanges for everyone as well, which is fine. In fact you'll fine I'm full of surprises myself. ;)

If you coming please let me know so I can send you my addy. Thus you will be RSVPed and I can account for logistics for this lil shin dig. :p

Things I need that I can think of...
    1) Food and drinks, just a lil something to snack on and have gulped down.

2) Christmas like music (unless you rather have me blast SW music which I can do VERY easily...).

3) Games and possibly other gaming systems... I need to entertain you all somehow and I have like one GameCube game which is mutiplayer (Super Smash Brother's Melee)... If people would like to bring games and/or systems please do so! (I have two big screen TVs and I personally have two TVs in my room (including the smaller big screen, HOWEVER if I run too much crap all at once electricity tends to go out... lol...)

4) The key to any good party, The 3 Bs: beer, beats, and babes... Though this is the uber-dork/nerd contigent, so 1 out of 3 ain't too bad... j/k guys! Let's take names and kick @ss!

5) YOU! It won't be a party with out you guys so get your butts in gear and come on over!

That is it all, may the Force with us!

2. Jedi_Droideka

Jedi_Droideka Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2003
    I will be there for sure no matter what happens sounds like fun and yes SW music for sure. I can try to bring my PS2 I can be there at any time you need me but is anyone going from redwood city if you are could i hitch a lft if so pm me. Well see you all there.

3. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    I'll be there. I'm bringing my SW X-Mas music and SW Breakbeats. I'll bring other SW rare videos, docs, etc. Dare I bring the SW Holiday Special? I'll bring pics, too, as well as my videos of Celebration I & II, to give you guys a taste of what we'll be in for in 2005!

4. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    BY THE FORCE NO! DO NOT bring the holiday special!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want my TV destroyed by a bunch of fans gone insane! lol...

5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey all looks like Eva and Angelica will be coming to our little party! Matt did you ever get the sweater? We can have a little ceremony for Angelica to have her as an honorary member of SFFF!

6. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    Don't listen to Ming! Bring the X-Mas Special! Ive never seen it.

7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL BE THE END OF ALL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *slams lightsaber into the ground hard*

It's just... it's just... IT'S JUST SO BAD! Like, root canal without anesthetic bad... and your eyes will hurt for all the ages of men because it was so painful to watch.

I sense pain, terrible pain... It is the future I see if this video comes to play... Don't do it Matt!

Oh and the date of this thing is the 27th which is a saturday! Sorry about that guys!

8. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I haven't gotten the sweatshirt yet, Ming. Hopefully, by the day of the party, though. So, about the Holiday Special, you're not sure if I should bring it? I'm trying to read between the lines here.

9. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    eh... I don't care actually but I will not veiw it. Once is enough in a life time. :p

10. Jedi_Droideka

Dec 8, 2003
    this is gonna be a sweet party. The force I sense is strong in this party.

11. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Darn straight it will be sweet! :) Just a reminder that this will be on this saturday the 27th @ my home (PM for addy). Bring food and stuff! ;)

12. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    Ming, don't you have something better to do at 4:30am? Perhaps sleep? :)

13. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Sleep? What is this sleep you are speaking of? Is it edible? :p

14. Jedi_Droideka

Dec 8, 2003
    intil what time is the party?

15. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    we'll start at 6pmish and end... whenever the last person passes out...

Whenever people wish to go, they may go. If they can that is... :)

16. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Hey, Ming! I got Angelica's sweatshirt today! I'll try to get a SW gift bag to put it in. Also, Mike, I got yours, too.

17. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Awesome! Maybe I can get the certificate from Robert at some point for making her an honorary member... He can't make it on the 27th.

18. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    Cool! Thanks Matt for putting in the order! I can't wait to see how it looks.

19. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Can everyone post what food items they're bringing, so we don't forget anything, and also, so no two people get the same thing? I'll bring sodas.

20. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Sodas are covered then. I got chips and am consider making my classic mashed potatos... :)

21. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Ask Robert if he can make some elvish waybread. That'll last us all winter!

22. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Lol I dunno if he knows how to make Lembas... Although Darby tried to make Kram which is the Dwarven equivalent... It was... umm... ok...

Well anyway, I've got a bunch of dumplings I'll make tomorrow and mashed taters are good to go. :) Sodas are definetly covered, though beverages of the type that specify a "proof" in the range of 10-180 would be good! ;)

23. djr33

djr33 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    i dont get it... did this already happen ?[face_plain]

if not, what day... i might come...

24. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    It was this evening, these guys are probably still rocking though. I wanna see if anyone brought the Christmas Special and if Ming went Jedi Knight on them. :D

25. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Yep! it just finished up about an hour ago... Matt did bring the Holiday special... I fled before they started playing it and played Some Rebel Strike, Soul Calibur 2, and Smash Brothers on the other Big screen TV in my room. OMG, it was a great party... Special thanks to Eva and Ema who made the great food and tidied up the place after (your welcome to come back anytime!). We'll prob make them honorary members too at this rate! :)

Great to see everyone and I know it was suppose to be a secret Santa and all but I just wanted to get everyone possible something for this holiday season after all that has happened. Some of you have either forgotten to take your gifts with you or I didn't know you were coming so I could scramble something accordingly... BUT I did have back up gifts too so everyone would have gotten something. There just too many of you though not that's a bad thing for this club! ;) Anyway, the Force was definetly with us tonight and I'm sure Chanel was happy to see all of us together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.