main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA SF Fan Force Holiday Party

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Dec 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    Great party Ming!!! Sorry we were late...I was just really tired after the game...but the party was fun!

2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Better late than never! :)

3. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Thanks for the party, as well as the gifts, Ming. I'm sure Chanel was there, taking over one of the game controls! Angelica had a great time, too!

4. Jedi_Droideka

Jedi_Droideka Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2003
    Sorry couldnt make it my parents were being Jabbas as usual which is totally lame. Hopefully I will see you guys on the 10th while meeting the SJFF. Nice talking to you Ming.

5. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    I had a great time playing dolls with Angelica and watching that dreadful holiday special! We have to do this more often. Thanks for the food and presents everyone. What do you say? Party of the year? ;)

6. The_Sith_Mistress

The_Sith_Mistress Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    I will worship Ming, Erick and Matt forever!! Well maybe not Matt since he had to show my Darth Maul's death! Just kidding! ;)

I had a blast! It was weird, Mike and I weren't going to go since he and I got home late but then Mike was reading Chanel's article in my SW Insider then Dale called us to come over. It was like Chanel wanted us to be there. :)May have been a coincidence, but it felt nice none the less :D

7. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    There is no such thing as coincedence... Everything happens for a reason...

8. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    yeah...that was a trip! I took a nap after I got home from the game cause I was really tired. I was going to go to the party as soon as I got home..but I didn't think I was gonna make it there awake. So I take a nap and then Jen got home and shows me Chanels article. So I read the article and I was thinking about how I really wanted to stop by the party but I thought it would be too late...and this was around 9ish. Then, after I finished reading the article I got Dale's call. I felt that Chanel wanted us to go...and I'm glad that we did. I had a really good time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.