San Fran, CA SFFanForce.com - "Members" page & Profiles, sign up here!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by kay_dee, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    It's my AIM =)

Yeah sorry, I forgot my Rogue Squadron profile is a little... off... lol
  2. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Just bumping this to remind those who still haven't submitted their profile for the members page yet, as well as their picture(s).
  3. kay_dee Force Ghost

star 4
    I've done a big update this afternoon! I'm sorry it took me so long to get around to doing it. I've had too many projects going on in the past few months.

We now have membership photos added for:

Dolfinz
    DarthVader79
    PrincessLeah
    JediZoe
    Lord_Savage
    Amy Allen (honorary member)
    Daniel Logan (honorary member)

------------------------

As I've said before, photos and membership profiles are totally optional. Being a member of fan force does not require you to make this information public. However, if any of you would like to submit Member Profiles (Erick?) feel free to submit your information here or in a private message to me (Kay Dee) so I can add it to the web site. It really does help our newer members get to know us better and connect faces with names the first time they come to our meetings.

If you would like to have your name added to our members page just post here or send me a PM. I can have a logo as a place holder until you have a chance to submit a photo. Having a Fan Force T-shirt is not required, but if you have one it is preferable to take your photo with it on :)

I still have to add Chanel's memorial patches to her page. I need to get off the computer now, so I'm out of time for this afternoon!
  4. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
  5. JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus

star 6
    Upping to prevent re-locking
  6. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    The last time we used this thread was 2006... REALLY?! lol...

Kat, saw the links for the SFFF folks who are also Rogue Squadron personnel in the "Members" section. Thanks for that! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.