main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA SFFF December Summary

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Dec 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey all!
    Nice new blue layout our little corner of the galaxy eh? Linda thought we needed an update and I kinda agree, the Tattooine yellow was starting to get to me after a while. Anyway, great turn out for the meeting yesterday and I'd like to take this time to thank Matt (JedHead1) for getting us the Tec room to use again.

1) You've all probably noted a change in my name and for those who weren't at the meeting yes I am your brand new City Rep., just in time for Christmas! :) (an action figure was mentioned at the meeting! :p lol...)

This therefore means that Matt (JedHead1), Robert (Harlock415), and Erick (DarthVader79) are our new SFFF Council. Over the next couple weeks we'll be formally writting out what the heck our "titles" mean and what it means we will be doing for the club. This will set the foundation in which this Fan Force will be built upon.

2) TODAY (Sunday the 14th of Dec) will be the Benefit Concert for Angelica and so if you have no idea where it is and such so people can go to Yahoo maps here: http://maps.yahoo.com/
    From where ever you are coming from go to this location:
    Gaslighter Theater
    400 East Campbell Ave.
    Campbell, Ca

DRESSING UP IS ENCOURAGED! Oh and the TRU mission was accomplished. I put in the rest of the funds to have a nice round amount of $100 for our special Angel. (Coded for operational security ;))

3) CORONET LINE PARTY FOR LOTR RETURN OF THE KING on tuesday the 16th midnight/17th first showing. If you don't have a ticket there maybe a small incredibly slim chance you can score one and the alternative would be to just show up, have some fun hanging out and hope someone will sell at face value! Regardless there will be prizes and lots of fun stuff which is being organized by Robert (Harlock415).

*ALSO the Coronet is doing a canned food drive. So please bring a non-perishable canned food to donate to this worthy cause for this holiday season. I think donating also enters people in to a raffle for random LOTR goodies too! :)

4) The SF Fan Force website will be worked starting next week and continuing on from there. It's likely we'll be getting t-shirts, mugs, and all kinds of stuff with our corporate logo on it! ;) Ideas for the website will be takening under consideration and the council will have a final say on what would be cool to have and what should be omitted. Regardless we'll make this website the best darn Fan Force site ever!

5) Secret Santa and an after holidays Christmas party? If people want to participate in the secret santa we'll probably draw names tomorrow in Campbell but if people can't make it to Campbell, let me know and we can figure out something. I think an after holiday Christmas party is a good idea, it'll give us a chance to whine down after the holiday rush. We can discuss when and where tomorrow.

6) WonderCon 2004, I will actually look into this further... I don't think we should give up hope just yet but let me check a couple of things. Any assistance on this would be helpful... :)

7) Christmas cards, I will bring these to sign tomorrow at Campbell from SF Fan Force then send them out when I get addresses and more stamps. If people want me to forge their signature let me know. I already have one request from Obi-Juan to do so. Mind you though that my hand writting blows... :p

Alright, that's about it and again I will break these up into individual topics so people can reply to whatever they want since this is the overall summary. If I'm forgetting anything please go ahead and post it at your leisure.

Fly fast and shoot straight all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.