San Fran, CA SFFF Holiday Party - Dec. 18, 2005

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kay_dee Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the fun time everyone! We had good food, great gifts and fun company. I'm glad some of our newest members (Caged & Elmo) could join in the fun as well.

I might not be able to get my photos up until after the holidays. I still have a tree to decorate, cards to send out, gifts to wrap, and I'm sure there is probably a gift I forgot to purchase.

- Kay Dee
  2. Harlock415 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Why do I feel like Patrick McGoohan in "The Prisoner?"

Nevermind, maybe too obscure a sci-fi reference for this crowd.[face_thinking]

It was a great party. But with the way the club is growing, we're gonna need a ballroom eventually.
  3. sithlordblack Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Thanks to everyone. I had a great time. Just wish I didnt have to leave so early. And Rob. The ribs were off the hook.
  4. StarSmuggler Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I am not a number...I'm a free man!!!!

5. AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Had a rockin' time! Great ribs. Great gifts. Great (and insightful) conversation. Great un-suprises! :oops: Plus, actual club business actually happened at the same time. Congrats on the Rache. on the robertreplacement.

And great laughs at my own expense! Right Mark?

~Captain Ski-Pants :D

Wow! It'll be interesting with so many members in this club, to logistically have every single one of us all at the same time. Because this party does not even come close to how many members we actually have now.

BTW - I'll be able to post all of my pics if someone (hint, hint) lets me upload all 90+ using their high-speed connection...
  6. elmoizme Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Let me know .. Bring em by and we can upload here
  7. Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master

star 4

Yeah, and next time keep those ski pants on, Captain Liquid Courage...
  8. Jazmachine Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Man, I missed out. I wish I could have stopped by but that was a really busy day. Anyway, I hope you all have a great holiday season!
  9. Harlock415 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The Captain Ski Pants is a reference to the episode Shidig in Firefly where Kaylee refers to Mal as Captain Tight Pants.
  10. Harlock415 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    "I've resiged. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own....I am not a number. I am a free man!"

You know, I used to have that as my answering machine messge. I miss the old days of Sci Fi night on KTEH which is hpow I first saw shows like The Prisoner, Blake's 7, Dr Who, Red Dwarf, and Robin of Sherwood. Heck, KTEH even showed Evangelion uncut.
  11. jawbreaker666 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    You guys all rule!!! Even though I'll be in L.A. I'll always be a SFFF member. NO WAY, would I have it any other way. I'll always be here, on the boards, and as soon as I get all my new contact info I'll post it. I am going to miss you guys, though I'll see you as often as I can.

Dale you will always be my Captain Ski Pants.....

And just to let everyone know it is impossible not to laugh while typing 'Captain Ski Pants', and 'Dale' in the same sentence.

12. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 6
    Thanks to tatooinepadme for the use of her rec room for the party! It was great! Got the last East Bay BART train--like, I was walking down the stairs to the platform as the very LAST train to the East Bay was pulling in to the station!

13. AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Greetings All!

Until I am able to upload all of my pics to my yahoo! photos account, I temporarily uploaded 5 into my Photobucket one. I apologize in advanced for not including everyone in these selections.[face_worried] I promise to post a few more, before Christmas. But for now, here are the highlights:

[image=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/Anasian_Skywalker/d9837b5a.jpg] "Come, Good Food, Come!"
    [image=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/Anasian_Skywalker/5238a20a.jpg] White Bantha Exchange
    [image=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/Anasian_Skywalker/28df3414.jpg]Mustafar Punch-drunk
    [image=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/Anasian_Skywalker/03259547.jpg]Jawbreaker and Me
    [image=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/Anasian_Skywalker/9f5d0fcd.jpg]Almost entire group shot (Ming's hand is to the right of frame)

~Captain Ski Pants :D
  14. CagedReality Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Wow, where was I when this "almost entire group shot" happened?
  15. Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cool pics! Looks like you guys had fun. My favorite is OB1 and Anakin. Great job Matt!
  16. AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    I hope this collage satisfies everybody until the photos are uploaded on the web-site.
    (And Rob, I did have to show you making your famous ribs :D )
    If you want the rest of the pics, I could put up another collage.

Enjoy!
    [image=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/Anasian_Skywalker/Misc%20Star%20Wars/ae580c55.jpg]

17. CagedReality Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Haha, there's that awkward photo of me and Kathy.
  18. Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master

star 4

Actually that's my left hand. You can tell be the ring of Barahir is on the forefinger on the left hand. Only two people in the group has even noticed that though so it's not common knowledge.
  19. kay_dee Jedi Master

star 4
    Fun collage pic Dale :) I think the pic of me waving my arms around could have looked much worse ;) Sorry you missed the group shot Caged - we were all yelling for everyong to get in the picture and telling Eva to "stand farther back." Not sure how you missed out on the commotion!

*sigh* I'm behind on everything. I didn't take a lot of photos at the party, but I'll have to upload them soon. I have family coming to visit tomorrow, then I only have a 2 day break before a friend comes up for New Years weekend. My week is kinda full.

- Kay Dee
  20. kay_dee Jedi Master

star 4
    I finally put my photos from the party online:

[link=http://kay-dee.net/sfff_holiday/]SF Fan Force Holidy Party Pictures[/link]

- Kay Dee
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.