San Fran, CA SFFF Members check in here!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediRacer, Dec 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Welcome, Gabriela! It's wonderful to have you here, and I look forward to meeting you and your husband in person!

That sounds like a really cool first date. :)

As for sewing, please don't feel discouraged. Everyone who sews started out with no knowledge or skills. Heck, when I set out, my dad[/d] had to show me how to thread the sewing machine, I was that badly off! (If you knew my dad, you'd know how embarrassing that is.) I am sure that you could learn to sew if it is a hobby you'd like to take up. There are also options to buy costumes. For example, one of our members Eva makes costumes for purchase.
  2. arvydas Jedi Padawan

Name: Chino

SW Related Interests: Hasbro action figures, comic books, Legos

Non-SW Related Interests: Basketball... does anyone have a bracket for this year's March Madness? Love to watch spotrs and play occasionally.

How did you get started on SW: I have been a SW addict since I was 7. It started with Return of the Jedi then with the Kenner action figures. The dormant fire was rekindled with the 30th Anniversary release and currently, The Clone Wars! Now I'm initiating my son into the Jedi Order.
  3. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Welcome, Chino!

Will you be at Wondercon this coming weekend? If so, please stop by our fan table and introduce yourself. We also have meetings, get-togethers and activities throughout the year, and it's always great to see new faces join us. In the meantime, please feel free to join our discussions here on the board.

Hm, you've reminded me that I should get back to looking for a new bookcase so I can have a place to unpack and display some of my SW figures and toys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.