main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA SFFF Monthly Meeting - Saturday April 28th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by kay_dee, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Sorry Matt, I thought you'd post this since you are our CR. I hope people will still respond even though I'm posting the question.

There is a chance we may move our meeting the the Presideo in April. In order to plan ahead, we need to know what weekend is best for people (as we discussed at our meeting).

I guess, if there is a weekend you know you could NOT make it - let us know. That way we can try to choose the weekend that most people appear to be free :)

Thanks

Kay Dee - your friendly neighborhood Council member and webmaster!

RSA EDIT: Title Change. :)

2. NivekSkywalker

NivekSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    the first and second weekend of april won't work for me since its easter. i'd prefer to have meetings on saturdays because i go to church on sundays.

3. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Sorry, Kat. I set my alarm for 7 am to do some errands, but I ended up waking up at 10 am. [face_tired] Like Kevin, I go to church on Sundays as well, but I'm done by 10 am. I'm free any Saturday, although I think there's a 501st event on April 21st. But I can skip it, if all things go well with the "security" at the Presidio. ;)

4. NivekSkywalker

May 21, 2006
    we're all jedis we can use "mind control" and if that fails then we can use our lightsabers!

5. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I'll be out from the 8th-15th. I start at Amgen on the 16th.

6. Dolfinz

Dolfinz Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    I also go to church on Sundays, but I could be at the Presidio by noon. As of now, April weekends all look pretty clear.

7. Ms_Skywalker

Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    I'm free except the last weekend in april

8. AKAI_FETT

AKAI_FETT Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2006
    Sorry dudes...the last meeting we had will be my last until March of 2008. Shcool school school. I'll still try to make events. I can maybe even catch a meeting or two if they spill over past 1 pm.:oops:.I can bike there in like 10 minutes, so there is still hope.

9. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Sorry to hear that, Lou. That's understandable. But what if there was a situation where the meeting was an event? ;) [face_thinking] [face_not_talking]

10. AKAI_FETT

AKAI_FETT Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2006
    Then I would think so. Depends on the day and time of the event / meeting. I'll still be around. Not like I'm moving anytime soon, or if at all. Maybe uncle George can find some room for a brotha in his squad over at Letterman.[face_thinking]

11. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Is there ever an option to say, have a meeting at 1:00 so that Lou can join us now and then? There isn't any reason why it always has to be at 12:00. I know some of us work at 1:00pm, but I kind of think if the schedule is changed now and then it would be nice to make the meeting accessible for different people :)

12. NivekSkywalker

May 21, 2006
    i don't mind going to meetings after 12pm. the meetings usually dont start till after 12 so it's cool.

13. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    I agree. Noon is so arbitrary, we could always go for a later time.

14. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    We could say it's at 12 noon, and start it at 1:00. That way, no one will be late! ;)

15. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Any weekend would work for me although I would prefer something after the 15th since I am now in the tax business. But fortunatly I have a pretty understanding boss. I'm sure I could get a couple of hours off.

16. AnasianSkywalker

AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2003
    For the most part I'll be available for practically all of April's Saturdays (since it is technically one of my scheduled days off). I'll know for sure exactly what my schedule will be like - at least for the first 3 weeks of that month starting next week.

17. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Maybe busy at the last weekend of April too... Only the 3rd weekend of April I guess. haha

18. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000

Hahahaha... you so underestimate me!

19. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    OK, this is giving me a headache already. My husband insists we should fly out to visit family the weekend of the 20th. I've signed up for a GGG event the weekend of the 15th - not sure yet if we'd have to do rehearsals on that Saturday.

So it kind of looks like my only weekend is the 28th or the day before Easter (I dunno how Easter weekend would work).

So far Ming is only available when I'm not :( (Weekend of the 20th) Otherwise, it seems that everyone but Ming would be available on the 28th - the last weekend in April.

20. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    That gives us more time to show up even later.

21. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Ummm I said the last weekend of Apirl I can't do POSSIBLY. The 3 weekend of April should be okay I think. The first two weekends I'll be in Hawaii.

22. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Kat, no worries about me. Proceed with your attack vector. Rogue Leader doesn't mind staying behind for this one. :)

23. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Four can always brief you afterwards Rogue Leader.

24. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I have my own contacts and I'm not too worried about it.

25. Ms_Skywalker

Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    I concur! I would actually prefer that we do it 1:00 or even 1:30ish. I usually have my brother on Saturdays and he lives in Fremont so later than noon is best traffic wise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.