main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA SFFF SWEATSHIRTS

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, Dec 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    OK, guys. Like I mentioned before (and I know some of you still don't know), I'm getting sweatshirts made for us to make us even more unique among SW clubs by having different colored sweatshirts with the names of various SW planets on them, each having the appropriate coloring of that world. They're $60 each, and they're on a first-come, first serve basis. So far, I have "Tatooine", Chanel has "Naboo", Angelica has "Endor", Mike has "Coruscant", Dale has "Hoth", Ming has "Corellia", and Alex has "Yavin 4". Personally, I think Robert should get "Dagobah" and Dan should get "Dantooine", but that's my two cents.
    You can PayPal me at toschestation@yahoo.com, along with the planet desired, as well as size. I think this would make a great group picture on our banner, as well as look cool as a group at conventions (Celebration III?)!

2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I think it would also be some awesome to submit to the SW Insider... OK man if I land Genentech I'm so gonna get a sweater. (Oh did I mention I have an interveiw there? guess not...)

3. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Good luck. You're gonna need it! (j/k)

4. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    For those of you who were wondering, I don't think we'll run out of planets. There's always Expanded Universe, Clone Wars cartoon, and the ever-reliable "Guide To Planets and Moons" book.

5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Just a note that Endor and Yavin 4 are moons and not planets... ;)

6. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I knew you'd say that, Ming! But I did some research, and the name Endor can be used to describe both the planet AND the forest moon, so NYAH!

7. Jedi_Droideka

Jedi_Droideka Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2003
    Can I have Kel Dor? When do you need the payment I barly started working again which i start next week hopefull so it might take a week or so.

8. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    Ok, I think im gonna go with a a black one with grey letters...DEATH STAR...its not a planet but its big enough to be one!

9. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Kel Dor... That's not a system I'm familiar with...

10. Jedi_Droideka

Jedi_Droideka Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2003
    Sorry I was thinking of Dorin. Kel Dor are the people my bad.

11. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Just a thought. I would like the SFFF to have a deadline on buying the sweatshirts, so we can take a group photo. Once there's about a dozen of us, that would be good. Personally, I'd like people to get them in time for Chanel's and Angelica's birthday parties. So, I'd need $ by the second week in January, no later.

12. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I wonder who should get "SubTERREL"? Hmmm... Sounds kinda like a greeting.

13. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    If I see Terrill later today I'll mention it since he doesn't monitor these posts. Good one Matt... lol

14. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    OK, SithJen has taken "Iridonia" (Maul's homeworld).

15. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    OK, new deadline: by WonderCon, let's have at least 12 members with sweatshirts! So far, there's myself, Chanel, Angelica, Dale, Mike, and Jennifer.

16. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Ok sweet because I dunno if I got Genentech for another week and a half and after all my car stuff I'm way in to the negative range and in the realm of credit card debt. yay...

17. cirrocco

cirrocco Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2002
    I think I'm going to take Kessel if nobody else has it already.

The money...hmmm...I'll have to work on that, no pun intended.

18. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Alex has taken "Yavin 4".

19. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I've received Jenn's in the mail, and I should get Dale's this week. I have Chanel's, but I keep forgetting to show you guys. Hopefully I'll have Alex's by Chanel's birthday, when I'll bring them for everyone.

20. The_Sith_Mistress

The_Sith_Mistress Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    Very cool! :D

I forgot to give you your tapes at the last meeting so I'll bring those too. Sorry about that!

21. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I'd like to take this opportunity to say that as of our October meeting last year, I have claimed SFFF as the first SW club to have these kinds of sweatshirts! Nyah! Nyah!

22. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    "Dont get cocky" ;)

23. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I just protecting ourselves just in case another group makes the claim that THEY started this idea.

24. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Attention! For a limited time only! Anyone who wants Bespin (lt. blue w/ orange), Dagobah (dk. green w/gray), or Geonosis (orange w/red), they are available for $47 instead of the usual $60. Kamino (indigo blue w/grey) and Alderaan (white w/ grey) are $54. Anyone interested?

25. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    how are you getting those cheaper than the others?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.