main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA SFFF SWEATSHIRTS

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, Dec 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Why the discount? Any chance Corellia is reduced?

2. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    The prices are reduced on these because of the colors of the sweatshirts. They're not as popular or plentiful as the normal colors like black, grey, green, etc. As for Corellia, Ming, it's $54. But like I said, first come first serve, so if you can get me the $....

3. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I GOT GENENTECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll get you the money tomorrow Matt! As far as I'm concerned I can splurg just this once. ;)

4. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    Congradulations, your now making more money than everyone else here in the club! :p

5. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Good job! Well, I hope it is for you, Ming. Congrats! Ming now get his sweatshirt! Woo Hoo!

6. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    yep, that's why I got the job at Genentech. So I can pay for that bloody sweatshirt! ;)

7. SWFAN3

SWFAN3 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    CONGRATS, MING!]/B]

Matt,
    Left message. Received your message.

I will take the sweatshirt as well.

Thank you.

8. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    So Ming has Corellia and Dan has Dantooine. Got it.

9. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    If anyone has a Hot Topic store near them, go and buy their brown zippered Dickies sweatshirts, or go to www.hottopic.com. Dale and I are getting Jedi sweatshirts made. They say JEDI on the front in lt. blue letters. On the back, mine says THE CHOSEN ONE, while Dale's reads PADAWAN. If anyone wants to get MASTER on the back, I think it should be in green. Also, those sweatshirts come in black, so we can do SITH ones too, with either MASTER or APPRENTICE on the back in red.

10. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    If anyone has a Hot Topic store near them, go and buy their brown zippered Dickies sweatshirts, or go to www.hottopic.com. Dale and I are getting Jedi sweatshirts made. I think the zipper resembles the way the robes open. They say JEDI on the front in lt. blue letters. On the back, mine says THE CHOSEN ONE, while Dale's reads PADAWAN. If anyone wants to get MASTER on the back, I think it should be in green, to match the lightsaber color. Also, those sweatshirts come in black, so we can do SITH ones too, with either MASTER or APPRENTICE on the back in red.

11. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Can mind say "bad @ss"? hehe...

12. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    I want mine to say "Bad Mother Fu****" on the back in honor of Samuel L Jackson

j/k

13. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Alderaan has been taken. Thanks, Leia. I mean, Anne. Just a reminder, next month's meeting will be the deadline to get a sweatshirt in time for WonderCon and our group picture.

14. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    What day should we wear the sweaters?fri, sat or sun of Wondercon?

15. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I think we should wear them at SW Unity. For the group picture (and maybe for the website) I think we should wear them with the GG Bridge in the background.

16. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Is Kamino Still Available?

I want the planet Obi couldn't find the in archives.

17. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Kamino is still there. Gravity is pulling all the stars in that area to this spot. *points* :)

Of course we'll put it on the website!

Here a couple of possiblities for Eva:
    "New Alderaan" (Hiding place of the Jedi twins Jaina and Jacen)
    "Dalthomir" (Home of the Singing Mountain Clan and Nightsisters Clans, Force-Sensitives witches, light and dark respectively)
    "Thyferra" (Center of the galaxy's bacta production)

Do folks want me to put up every planet that I can think of? They number in the hundreds or so...

18. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    From the films, seen AND mentioned, Kamino, Dagobah, Bespin, Geonosis, Kashyyyk, Ord Mantell, and Death Star I & II are still up for grabs. Other than that, Mon Calamari, Chandrila (which I would choose for Eva), Korriban, and Nar Shaddaa come to mind. As for Clone Wars and Ep. III, there's Muunulist, Mustafar...

19. LeiaAsylum

LeiaAsylum Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2003
    Hey Matt, I don't know what the timetable is for getting the sweatshirt finished (and I'm not rushing you LOL!), but I just wanted to tell you that I am currently working near the Metreon so I can arrange to pick it up from you when it's ready if that's convenient for you. After seeing all the cool sweatshirst Sunday I'm really looking forward to representing my Alderaanian peeps! :)

20. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I think Rachel may take Kashyyyk. She's taller than most of the guys here and has lots of hair. ;) She like trees and animals "Life Day" and all. lol

21. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Let me know if she wants it, Ming. They only come in size XL, though. I'll try to find a size L. As for Death Star II, maybe we can have one of the sleeves ripped, as well as the bottom portion missing. If not, maybe just the letters can be split in half...

22. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Only XLs for Kashyyyk? We're not fitting an actualy wookie! lol What's up with that? :p

23. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    That's all that's available! Brown hoodies are hard to find! I'll let you know if I find a Large.

24. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    copy that

25. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    OK, Kashyyyk has been taken. Thanks, Rachel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.