main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA SFFF Website updates

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Feb 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I've added some basic stuff to our website:

ADDED:
    A few links (more will be added soon, clubs with banners would be cool *hint hint*)
    Info for the Contact page
    Mission Statement and Rules and Voting Procedure things (COUNCIL PLEASE THEM OVER AND LET ME KNOW... I felt like sticking in SOMETHING. lol)

WANTED:
    Pics of certain ships and things (Just ships and items other stuff in pictures are not needed, and the WHOLE ship or item.)
    #1: A Mon Calimari 80B Star Cruiser like "Home One" (Home One itself would be perfered).
    #2: Holo Cam droid like the ones found in the Senate on Coruscant.
    #3: A map of the SW galaxy... here is the tricky part, it can have a black back drop of space!
    #4: Death Star Hologram wireframe like the one shown on Geonosis (Preferably moving!) and the holographic generator.
    #5 A picture with Vader doing the "Join Me" pose. (that should be easy...)
    #6 A picture of a comlink
    #7 A picture of C-3PO (not sure why but I think it maybe appropriate...)
    #8 The pic of Chanel doing a Barriss pose
    #9 Something that signifies events... I just don't know what. I'll have to think about that one...

NEEDED:
    #1 Pics from all of our events! and miscellanous pics of all of you that you just like to show off of you and others. Only one criteria that they'd be tasteful and hopefully good resolution.
    #2 Biographical info. I will send out a "work sheet" out people can fill out soon.
    #3 Event news from this club or others as long as SFFF is invited. Include place, contact info, what's happening etc...
    #4 A vacation, man this is a hard job... ;)

#5 Donations!!! I may have gotten Genentech but I won't start till like March and I AM NOT the clubs new sugar daddy (Contrary to what Robert has been saying! lol...) The domain name is $35 for the next two years which Rogue Squadron IS covering. :) However, there is still only got $20 for WonderCon's table covered and I need to raise $116 (not sure about tax) more. Also we think we can get an AWESOME deal on a NICE banner (full COLOR) by the end of the month for ONLY $60 (+tax probably). Total: it's $176+tax probably. Also if we switch hosting then we will most likely pay for it to get rid of those damn ads on our website.

Sponsors would be nice! *hint, hint!*

2. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Added fun pics to each title on each of the different pages. :)If anyone has a better picture idea let me know!

3. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Which Barriss pose of Chanel are you referring to?

4. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Nevermind, I added the one I thought was appropriate... Check out the members section when you get the chance and you'll see... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.