main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA SFFF's 6th Anniversary - May 31st

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Haha... not bad Tom... What the other moon's name and what is the space station in between them called? You have 24 hours! GO! :cool:

2. Ms_Skywalker

Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    Sean and I will be there on Sun the 31st in Hayward. I'll bring Jollibees! I'm soooo Pinay! hahahaha :D

3. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    Tralus

dude I played SW galaxies for 4 freakin years straight. 2 of those years i was unemployed and played 8+ hours a day... everyday.

4. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Spicy? or should I bring my own cayenne pepper?

5. Ms_Skywalker

Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    Bring your cayenne pepper dude!8-}

6. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Hmm... Yes but it was a two part question and you miss the other concerning Center Point Station... those questions though, were barely quiz level in my book. Too easy... Way too easy... :p Good though, not bad Tom. Galaxies... I got the game from my contact at LA but I ended up giving it away cos I didn't want to pay some pyschotic monthly fee to waste my life. I rather live SW my way... without the endless cosplay wardrobe *glares at Matty...*. ;)

7. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Back to the subject at hand, I can bring plates, cups, utensils, napkins and stuff. I have some left over from last time.

8. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Someone has to hold a location the morning of the 31st. I'd say enough room for about 20 people (if you're bringing guests, please post so we can get a rough head count by the 30th). I say everyone get there after 11 am, so the food can be cooked before 12 noon.

Not sure what I'll be bringing for now, just the banner. ;)

Does anyone have a volleyball/badminton set? Eva, I think you mentioned you had one.

9. ARASHI

ARASHI Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    Woow! Already 6 years... time flyes! I wish I could go :)

10. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    It looks like I will be there with one guest! We'll try to make it around noon...we have a graduation to attend and I'm not sure how long it will take.

We'll bring some chips!
    Can't wait to see you all again!

11. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    I can bring fresh apples and mangos for everyone. can we get one of those "are you going to attend?" check boxes like the RL forum has so we all know how much food to bring?

12. Tatooinepadme

Apr 27, 2005
    So I was looking at the map of the park and the twilight site is a reservable site so I don't know that we will get to stay there if we have not payed for it. They may let us if nobody has reserved it that day but we should have a backup site. The park opens at 8:00am and in my experience working in Coyote Point in San Mateo, people do get there that early. I can be one of the ones to head over early but it would be nice to have some company.
    Also, sorry to burst your bubble guys but no alcohol is allowed during this time of year, unless you have a permit and a reserved site. Trust me, its not worth getting busted, they will kick us all out.

13. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Good looking out Four. Flask it is... :p If I pull one of my all dayers I can rendevous with you at 8am or earlier. Rogue Squadron can secure the location across from Twilight which IMHO is better anyway (that's right Heli BETTER). I'll bring cookies. :D

Also... any interest in another lightsaber combat clinic? I imagine people have forgotten everything and no on has practiced the basic forms. lol :p

14. skye_solo

skye_solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2004
    I'll be coming. I'll have to think a little about what to bring. Hmmm. And no alcohol allowed?? Arggh. This is supposed to be a free country. **** rules.

15. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I'll bring my big cooler and drinks. Cans or 2-liters?

16. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Got utensils I can bring.

17. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I'd be totally interest in another lightsaber clinic! You're right, I for one have forgotten the details of the first lesson. [face_blush]

I'll bring some burgers and hamburger buns. What is the general guideline for amounts - the full 20 people, or more like a dozen or so, figuring that not everyone will have some of the same thing? (I assume there is a bbq, right?)

18. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    That's one... :) Yeah no one will really train without incentive but that's okay I can't imagine most of you picking a fight with lightsabers. lol At least at the park there will heaps of space this time. If there are others interested bring your FXs. I'm unconsciously competent left-handed now with a sword too for you south paws out there. :D

19. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    When in doubt, bring enough for a dozen, but if its a staple for a bbq, like burgers, I'd say 20.

20. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Oooh - sounds perfect! Fruit that I actually like :)

Gosh, I'll have to look at who has signed up for what tomorrow. My eyes hurt right now. It would be nice if someone could post a running list though.

And did Eva release her reserve on that Twilight location? We don't want to get stuck paying for it :(

21. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    She never put the money down in the first place. It'll be first come first serve. Rogue Squadron will hit it in the morning and secure the system. Yub Four?

22. Tatooinepadme

Apr 27, 2005
    Sounds good. I am assuming they will give us a better map at the park. The one I downloaded is kind of limited in detail. I will bring my lightsaber also. I need the practice. There is someone else coming who can help out as well.
    Matt- I think cans would be better than two liters. We could have a bag for recycling.

I will probably be going to costco tomorrow if there is anything else we need.

23. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    I'll be making enough potato salad for at least 20. I grew up in a big family, so all of my recipes are the giant economy size!

24. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I can't wait to see you all again, it feels like ages.
    It looks like we will be a little later than I originally planned. Somewhere in the area of 2 pm. Save a mango for me! :)

25. Tatooinepadme

Apr 27, 2005
    Here is the list so far:

Allison- Burgers and Buns

Matt- Drinks

Gail- Chicken

Rachel- plates, cups, napkins, utensils

Bridget- chips

Thomas- Fruit

Ming- Cookies

Hope this helps those who are still deciding. I have tomorrow off and will be doing a run to costco so I can always pick up stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.