London, ON SFX

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Primrodo, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primrodo Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone planning on a day trip to the Sci-Fi Exibition?

Website is [link=http://www.hobbystar.com/sfx/sfxmain.html]Here[/link]

Justin
  2. Mertroid Jedi Knight

star 5
    Nope I'm not, but it does sound interesting. I will just check out the website you have then.
  3. The_Last_Warrior Jedi Youngling

star 2

I'm going to be there all weekend. If anyone's interested, P.M. me and maybe we could hook up.
  4. Primrodo Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going Saturday with a friend :)

I'll be in Jedi Robes of course!
  5. YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada

star 4
    *This is what I received from TragicLad regarding Saturday.

1:00pm - SFX FanForce ?meet and greet? at Convention Centre Lobby

3:00pm - Anyone not interested in the convention but wanting to ?hanging out? can gather in the park across the street.

7:00pm ? FanForce members hook up together as con lets out at 6:00pm and head over to Spaghetti Factory.

*This plan subject to some change due to Rob not being in attendance.
  6. Primrodo Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    This sounds like a good opportunity for our first event. If I can carpool with one of you, then I've love to go. Unfortunately, I don't have a car and I have no way of getting there unless I carpool. I live near Wonderland Road, just west of Western. Is anyone interested?
  8. TragicLad Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The plan is pretty much as Chris posted, with the exception that it's unknown what time people will be hanging out at the park across the street (we have a number of folks who enjoy the social aspect of the con, but would prefer not to pay for the con, so we generally gather a few hours near the close of the show).

Details on the Toronto groups activities and the aforementioned Spaghetti dinner can be found [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=8419276]here[/link].

I'm sorry that I'm going to miss out on this, but I've got a family affair that weekend. Have fun everyone, and if Billy Dee swings by to join you for a drink, somebody tell him I say "Hi."
  9. Primrodo Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, my ride just cancelled. So this Jedi isn't going to SFX. Oh well, all you guys miss out on meeting this guy :)

Pity

Justin
  10. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    This Jedi's not going either. Meet you another time, Warrior!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.