Shades of Gray -- NJO -- (links pg. 1)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LadyMairead, Sep 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyMairead Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks you guys.

So, I've finally moved into my dorm room. Things are going alright.

Unfortunately, when hooking my computer up to my school's network, my entire hardrive was erased. :_| I'm going to need a few days to recover from this, so the post isn't going to up for a while longer. Sorry. :( I'm not happy with the way SoG is going (and I can't imagine I'm the only one), but I'll see what I can do.

I'll be around again in a few days. Thanks for all the ups and good wishes.
  2. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm sorry to hear that LM! I'll be looking forward to the post!
  3. Rogue_of-Peace Jedi Master

star 4
    Ouch! Hope there was nothing (extremely) important on it.

SoG is nearly finished, no? Looking forward to the conclusion.
  4. JediWarriorYoda Force Ghost

star 4
    (Trying to speak, but no words can be uttered to express the deep pain and loss that you have experienced)... Ouch, that one has to bite the big one.
  5. JediWarriorYoda Force Ghost

star 4
  6. Xaara Force Ghost

star 3
    Glad to hear you're moved in, LM, though it's a shame about the hard drive problems. I hope you get everything cleared up, but whatever you do, don't despair! :D

Good luck getting everything straightened out, and don't rush to post. I, for one, am quite happy with the way you've developed SoG, and I'm fine with a wait. Good luck!
  7. JediWarriorYoda Force Ghost

star 4
  8. Utuu Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey, is Pronto a real word?
  9. Rogue_of-Peace Jedi Master

star 4
    ::wonders if this is a barb. will answer literally::

::shrugs:: According to the Scrabble dictionary in my hand, it is, an adverb, meaning quickly.
  10. Utuu Jedi Knight

star 2
    No, it's not a barb, stewwpid. :D Actually, I was playing Sam 'n Max Hit the Road and Max asks "Hey, is pronto a real word?" And I chuckled, until I thought, "Is it a word?" So thank you, you've demonstrated that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Let's have a hand for ROP for putting up with my childish insults better than really anyone not related to me. Truely one of my favorite people, that one is.
  11. LadyMairead Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey everyone.

I know I haven't been around in a while, and I'm not sure when I'll be around again. College is incredibly busy, and unfortunately fanfic is rather low on my list of priorities. I don't know when or if I'll ever have the chance to finish this, so I apologize a thousand times over for that.

I want to thank everyone who has made writing SoG and my other pieces so fun and rewarding, and for all the encouragement you guys have given me. This isn't a farewell speech or anything, I just don't thank you guys enough, and I figured I'd take this opportunity. ;)

Like I said, I'm not sure when I'll be around again, so I wish all of you the best of luck. Hope to see you guys again sometime in the future. :)
  12. JAGSGURL15 Jedi Master

star 4
    so will u ever finish this story LM???

UPPIES
  13. JediWarriorYoda Force Ghost

star 4
    Up and wondering if we'll ever see you again
  14. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey, we're missing you LM!
  15. JediWarriorYoda Force Ghost

star 4
    An up for old time's sake...
  16. LadyMairead Jedi Master

star 4
    Well thank you. :D Hmm, I do intend to finish this prodigal son of mine at some point. We shall see...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.