main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Shades of Grey, a New Jedi Order adventure

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarkestSith, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkestSith

DarkestSith Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2008
    Welcome to my RP. This is my first on the Forum but I have had experience elsewhere. Lets get down to the basics then.

They came while we waited, while we slept, while we fought. They came while we won and when we lost, they came as we celebrated.

Sernpidal. Belkadan. Helska.

They were the first and we didn't care. They were uninhabited.

Dubrillion. Destrillion. Dantooine. Garqi.

We still didn't care. We didn't want to face the truth...we wanted to believe they deserved what they got for living so far from the Core.

Ithor. Obra-Skai. Ord Mantel.

We finally brought our heads out of the sand, but it was too late.

Kalarba. Druckenwell. Falleen. Rodia. Duro.

The Yuuzhan Vong were unstoppable. The cost of those planets?the Yuuzhan Vong Warmaster lost a foot to a Jedi.
    Now, with their attention on the Jedi it is time to arm yourself. A blaster. A lightsaber. An amphistaff.
    It is time to choose.

<Join Us.>

We are picking up just after the Yuuzhan Vong invade Duro, they are poising to strike Yavin 4 and start their campaign against the Jedi. We are accepting all Characters from the Series minus Chewbacca since he is already dead. I will play Shimrra/Omini to guide the Yuuzhan Vong properly. All other Characters are open and we welcome custom characters as well. EVERYONE MUST FILL OUT A CS, EVEN CANON CHARACTERS.

Now, first things second, lets get to the Rules. *Ignores Yawns*

1. HAVE FUN
    2. No Godmodding. It's rude and will NOT be tolerated.
    3. PM ME ALL CS's BEFORE POSTING THEM. APPROVAL REQUIRES THIS, IF YOU IGNORE THIS RULE YOU WILL BE INVITED TO LEAVE!
    4. The obvious one, follow all TOS. You agreed to and your word IS your bond here.
    5. SEE RULE #1!

Alrighty, now that those are out of the way, here is the Character for your info-entering pleasure! All species from Aqualish to Yuuzhan Vong are welcome.

Character Sheet

Your Name:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    Affiliation:
    Appearance:
    Equipment/Weapons:

Almost done, just shoot me your CS and wait for my approval!

2. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    Alrighty, our first member is Morichro and he has requested Anakin Solo. I have granted that request.

Here is a list of other important Canon Characters for those of you who would like a refresher:

Yuuzhan Vong

* Nom Anor
    * Elan
    * Onimi - DarkestSith
    * Shimrra Jamaane - DarkestSith
    * Tsavong Lah
    * Harrar
    * Nen Yim
    * Nas Choka
    * Shedao Shai
    * Da'Gara
    * Yomin Carr
    * Kunra
    * Vua Rapuung
    * Malik Carr

New Republic/Galactic Alliance

* Han Solo
    * Luke Skywalker
    * Leia Organa Solo
    * Jacen Solo
    * Jaina Solo
    * Anakin Solo - Morichro
    * Cal Omas
    * Traest Kre'fey
    * Tenel Ka Djo
    * Sien Sovv
    * Borsk Fey'lya
    * Gavin Darklighter
    * Wedge Antilles
    * Lando Calrissian

* Tycho Celchu
    * Mara Jade Skywalker
    * Chewbacca
    * Admiral Ackbar
    * Droma
    * Saba Sebatyne
    * Tesar Sebatyne
    * Kyle Katarn
    * Kyp Durron
    * Danni Quee
    * Corran Horn
    * Ganner Rhysode
    * Zekk
    * Tahiri Veila

Imperial Remnant

* Gilad Pellaeon
    * Kurlen Flennic
    * Ephin Saretti

3. morichro

morichro Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2007
    DarkestSith approved!

-----

Character Name: Anakin Solo
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Affiliation: New Jedi Order, New Republic
    Appearance: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:YoungAnakinSolo.jpg
    Equipment/Weapons: Anakin's Lightsaber, Blaster Pistol

-----

EDIT: C'mon, join up!

Thanks DarkestSith for giving me the opportunity to deprowl.

4. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    Your Name: jedipassion
    Character Name: Necro Mondra
    Race: *Ebranite-They were adapted to life in Ebra's systems of caves and canyons. Ebranites had six arms, with two opposable thumbs on each six-digit hand. Their feet were also adapted for climbing, with three large clawed toes and a thumb-like appendage on their heels. Their arms and legs allowed them to climb quickly, but they walked slowly on level ground. Their thick reddish-brown skin was mottled with red, white or black patches as camouflage against rocks. They also had excellent vision, and could see in infrared.
    Homeworld: Ebra
    Affiliation: New Republic
    Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/c/c5/Ebranitegg12.jpg
    Equipment/Weapons: 2 ion blasters 1 Echani blade 1 Mandalorian repeater.

5. Sripvalentine

Sripvalentine Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2008
    Your Name:SripValentine
    Character Name:Warren Prize
    Race:Human
    Homeworld:Yaga Minor
    Affiliation:Imperial Remnant
    Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/3/3f/Blackholetrooper_RAH.jpg/150px-Blackholetrooper_RAH.jpg
    Equipment/Weapons:E-11 Blaster Rifle, E-web Blaster Turret, and Black Stormtrooper Armor

6. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    GM approved.

Character Sheet

Your Name: Mister_Master (M_M)
    Character Name: Chuga Laga
    Race: Yuuzhan Vong
    Homeworld: Yuuzhan'tar
    Affiliation: Yuuzhan Vong
    Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/ed/Yuuzhan-vong-eu2_bg.jpg
    Equipment/Weapons: Amphistaff, Vonduun crab armor, Nang hul (thud bugs), Coufee.

7. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    Alright, we have DarthSolar posting his bio and now I need to hear from you guys, we have 1 NR, 2 Jedi, an Imperial and a Vong. I will fill in as needed and feel free to create NPC's until our roster fills out more. Do you want to start now or wait until the weekend?

8. DarthSolar

DarthSolar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2008
    Approved by his lordship: DarkestSith

Character Name: Azrael Naaman
    Race: Miraluka
    Homeworld: Alpheridies
    Affiliation: New Jedi Order
    Appearance: Linkski
    Equipment/Weapons: Curved-Hilt Lightsaber. Form II: Makashi user.

9. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    Are original characters permitted?

10. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    Of course, original chars are permitted and encouraged.

11. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    I'm ready to start whenever everyone else is.

12. DarthSolar

Jun 4, 2008
    I'm all set and ready.

13. Sripvalentine

Sripvalentine Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2008
    All lights show green. Lets Go.

14. morichro

morichro Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2007
    Positive status!

15. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    all wrapped up and good to go.

16. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    OCC: Alright, by all means, lets start. While we are still filling out the roster I will work with those who need it, just post where you are starting.

IC: In Orbit around Duro, the Blood Sacrifice, Tsavong Lah

Tsavong Lah stood with his hands clasped at the small of his back. Down on the surface he could see a small explosion near the edge of their control zone. The infidels still had rebels on the planets causing trouble. As if losing a foot to the Jeedai brat was not trouble enough. He tapped the obsidian talons of his vua'sa foot on the coral deck. This would cost the Jeedai. It would cost them more then ever.

Suddenly Tsavong Lah heard the quick foot falls of three Yuuzhan Vong.
    "No, you are less than Yuuzhan Vong. You are shamed." Tsavong Lah said arrogantly.

He slowly turned and three crazed Shamed Ones, armed with amphistaff's, were charging him. The first reached him and lunge his staff forward, Tsavong Lah twisted away from the staff and impaled the Shamed One on his his radank claws, skewering the Shamed Ones heart. He threw the body to the floor and instantly ducked down, avoiding the amphistaff swinging through the air for his head. His new vua'sa shot out and caught the Shamed One across the stomach, tearing it open and spilling its contents onto the deck. Tsavong Lah rose to his feet, towering above the average Yuuzhan Vong as he rose to his full height.
    The last Shamed One swung his amphistaff at Tsavong Lah's side. Lah just snapped his hand out and caught the blade in his real hand. He gripped it tight as the Shamed One tried to yank the staff out of the Warmasters bloody grip. Tsavong Lah grinned and yanked once, the Shamed One fell forward into the Warmaster radank claw.
    Tsavong held the Shamed one by the neck, lifting him off the floor.
    "Now you know why you are shamed and I favored. Give Yun Shuno my regards." Tsavong Lah snarled before snapping the Shamed Ones neck.

Tsavong Lah moved back to watch the planet moved slowly under them.
    "You have done well Master Shaper. My Vua'sa foot works...efficiently. Send word to Commander Laga that I have a mission for him." Tsavong Lah ordered.
    "Immediately, Eminence."

TAG Chuga Laga

17. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Chuga Laga

Chuga Laga made his way to the bridge. He was told that the supreme commander wanted him five minutes ago, he immediately dropped what he was doing and left. He didn't want to keep the supreme commander waiting.

Chuga entered the bridge and bowed. "You called for me, Supreme Commander?" Chuga said in his deep voice. Chuga stood up strait and waited for the Tsavong Lah to speak.

Tag: Darkest Sith

18. DarthAnakin101

DarthAnakin101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    Your Name: DarthAnakin101
    Character Name: Jacen Solo
    Race: Human Male
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Affiliation: Jedi Order
    Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/4/48/Pnjo05.jpg
    Equipment/Weapons: Lightsaber

19. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    OOC: Tsavong Lah is the Warmaster my friend, Nas Choka is the Supreme Commander...Supreme Commander is second to the Warmaster.

IC: Tsavong Lah
    Blood Sacrifice, Orbiting Duro

Tsavong Lah slowly turned at Commander Chuga Laga addressed him.
    "I have a mission for you Commander." Tsvaong Lah started. "We have a...project in developement on the Banu Raas...we need Jeedai. We have two already there, but the project would benefit from many more. I want you to find the Jeedai Base. Find it and raze it to the ground...the Jeedai are to be captured alive."

Tsavong Lah moved away from the Commander and back towards the view of Duro, watching a small infidel freighter coming to dock with the Blood Sacrifice.

"One of Nom Anor's Peace Brigade agents is docking now. Either dispatch him in the name of the Slayer God or use him to find the Jeedai base." Tsavong Lah ordered.

TAG: Chuga Laga

20. DarthSolar

Jun 4, 2008
    OOC: Oh long till the Jedi come into Play?

21. dab

dab Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2008
    GM APPROOOVVVEED!

Your Name: dab
    Character Name: Bruck Thrain
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: Alderaan
    Affiliation: Jedi/New Republic/Galactic Alliance
    Appearance: Short brown hair, facial hair and piercing green eyes don Bruck's face. He has a muscular physique and is perfectly healthy
    Equipment/Weapons: Standard Jedi Robes, Lightsaber, Ankle Hilt, Utility Belt
    Bio: Bruck was born on Alderaan to parents John & Kate Thrain. John was a trader and his mother, Kate, was an ex-tactician of Republic forces. Soon after the birth, Kate died after failing to recover from an illness. Bruck's father did his best to teach and look after Bruck over the next few years. Eventually, John took his own life in the grief of losing his wife and his son, after Bruck had been sent to the Jedi Order to grow up in their ranks from an early age. Bruck passed his Knight trials with relative ease at the age of 19, and went on to conduct various missions for the Jedi Council.

22. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: I apologize for making that mistake, I will do my best not to repeat it.

IC: Chuga Laga

Chuga Laga bowed. "As you command, Warmaster." Chuga Turned around and left. Chuga went directly to where the infidel was docked, he was eager to taste Jeedai blood. "Where are the Jeedai, Infidel." Chuga boomed out in Basic, not caring about pleasantries.

Tag: Darkest Sith

23. morichro

morichro Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2007
    IC: Jedi Knight Anakin Solo

Anakin sat silently in his chamber, in a cataleptic state as the force maneuvered around him like the sun adorning a crop field in the morning twilight. Every morning started this way for him, at least when he was here at the academy. The sound of the birds had awakened him just now, and continued their perpetual melodies as if each chirp was a breath.

Anakin's room was decorated with the same thematic limestone that graced the hallways and corridors of the entire Massassi temple. The open quarter had roo-wood cabinets, clothing cupboards and a desk - with engravings and scorches from where young Anakin had mistakenly applied his lightsaber crafting toolkit - that completed his default furniture set. Anything else was personal; holocrons, datapads, holo-recordings.

It was time for breakfast. The young man shifted off the smooth rug and tiringly walked out of his room just about ready to wake up.

TAG: Yavin Jedi?

24. DarthAnakin101

DarthAnakin101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    IC: Jacen Solo

As Jacen Solo opened his eyes, he felt the familiar presence of the animals he kept with him. "Good morning," he said quietly, sitting up. He considered whether or not he would wash up and then go to breakfast, or if he would go to breakfast and then wash up. He decided to wash himself first. After a quick shower, he changed into his loose Jedi robes and started off to breakfast.

Once in the hallway, he saw his little brother Anakin walking to breakfast as well. Jacen went to walk beside Anakin. "Sleep well?" he asked.

Tag: Anakin Solo

25. dab

dab Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2008
    IC: Bruck Thrain

Bruck had been travelling through Yavin IV?s rugged terrains and forest for some time now, his possessions slung within his utility belt; including his lightsaber, comlink and rations. Bruck had learnt that a Jedi did not carry excessive possessions that were not necessary for a Jedi?s survival, and as such Bruck had always made sure that he possessed only necessary items on his journeys. Ahead, Bruck saw a large crack in the floor which appeared to separate the side Bruck was on from the other side. Peering down the crack, Bruck saw a large canal, one which led to complete blackness below. Bruck looked up, and saw a large chain of branch vines which came from a tree from the other side of the bottomless gap and realized the only way in which he would be able to get across was by using the vines to swing across.

Bruck steadied himself before using the force to leap to the first of the seemingly inaccessible vines, catching onto it he somersaulted using the force to guide him, and then caught the next vine before swinging once more onto the third; looking ahead, he saw only one vine until he was at the other side. Bruck swung himself forwards into a back flip before grabbing onto the last vine, using his momentum to swing him over the edge. With that he let go, falling into a roll to avoid injury. Rising up to his feet Bruck cast a smile back "Easy." before continuing on.

TAG: Anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.