main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Shades of Grey, a New Jedi Order adventure

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarkestSith, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Necro Mondra

Necro walks around Yavin's surface doing his daily exercise without his equipment by climbing the mountains and gripping the trees for better endurance, he sees a jedi jumping from one end of a chasm to a vine and to the other end. Necro begins to say to himself "heh jedi they never cease to amaze me at all. Its kind of a shame that i was never destined to be one, but the republic army will have to make do." He says as he begins to make his way down the tree he was on. "I guess i should make my way back to the outpost."

Tag: anyone

2. morichro

morichro Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2007
    IC: Jedi Knight Anakin Solo

?Sleep well??

A smile lit Anakin's face. Indeed, Jacen had never been a heavy sleeper. Pretty much like his older brother, Anakin knew the call of obligation was more important then the call of further sleep. The interesting thing was, he didn't sleep well at all. There was a slight turmoil, one that had caught him most unpleasantly throughout his entire slumber, and made sure that he knew its severity was not to be questioned.

?I slept. But not well, actually.? Young Anakin's face twisted as he rubbed his eyes and continued walking. ?I dreamt of an invasion, y'know, like the ones that Jedi are most fearful of. The destruction of the temple, and the revelation of a mysterious new race. Jeez, I'm starting to sound like some old cracker,? he joked.

The two walked side by side, the dining rooms were just around the corner now, enough time to get a response from Jacen.

TAG: Brother Solo.

3. Sripvalentine

Sripvalentine Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2008
    OOC: When the Remnant gonna come in?

4. DarthAnakin101

DarthAnakin101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    IC: Jacen Solo

Jacen smiled at his younger brother's small joke. But he also had been having visions of a new race, one that he wasn't sure was from their galaxy. "When you say new race," he asked, "do you mean from this galaxy? Or does it feel....different?"

Tag: Anakin Solo

5. morichro

morichro Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2007

Anakin was sure to have had dreams in the past, just like his namesake. But Jacen was, as to be expected, a year more instructed and directed in the ways of the force. Maybe he knew more about this then young Anakin would.

?Yes, a different galaxy or just one in a quadrant of this galaxy. I'm not entirely sure. But I don't think I should mention this to anyone, for now. I'm kind of scared,? Anakin looked down, ?and if they know I'm scared, they'll be on my case for weeks about how it leads to the dark side.?

The teenager straightened his face, and gave his brother a reassuring smile. ?However, you're free to do as you please. They'll probably accept it more from you anyway.? And it was true. The masters of the Jedi Order had faith in him, but even telling them would lead to nothing ultimately other then another lecture on the deceptive traits of Jedi visions, or worse. It was just about now that the Jedi had taken notice of him, in his recent advancement to Knight. If this 'vision' removed him of his Knight rank, he would never forgive himself.

TAG: Jacen.

6. DarthAnakin101

DarthAnakin101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    IC: Jacen Solo

Jacen could feel his brother's doubts. "I too have been having... visions of something extraterrestrial. It worries me too. If we just tell Uncle Luke, he'll understand. Heck, maybe he's having visions like this too."

Tag: Anakin

7. DarkestSith

DarkestSith Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2008
    OCC: The Remnant can come in any time you like. PM and let me know how you want to be brought in, we will bounce some ideas around.

IC: Blood Sacrifice
    Garrik Thane, Peace Brigade

As the Yuuzhan Vong addressed him Garrik Thane cracked his neck. He was no traitor...he was aligned to himself...and his crew. And so far he had betrayed neither. He had spent most of his time shuttling around refugees and running the Vong supply line.
    "The Jedi? That is who your going after? Your gonna need alot more than this. The way I heard it a single Jedi destroyed a small moon-battle station. A jedi in training caused several stars to go nova. To be honest, you don't find the Jedi they find you...but if I had to look, I would look in the Yavin sector." Thane said. "I know an old freight runner who made frequent trips to the Yavin system either leaving supplies for corsca gem mining or someone setting up a small base."

8. morichro

morichro Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2007

?Yes, at least one of us sees sense, Jacen. You should report this to him, either way.?

Anakin stepped through the doorway to the first dining room, there were several Jedi up and early for breakfast, as usual. Anakin looked through his obscured eyes at the dining table, still rather blurry from the remnants of his terrifying dream. Taking a mug from the pre-arranged pot of tea on the right, the young adult found himself a seat at the end of the table . Anakin's stirring mind began to settle as his Jedi training techniques had employed him to use the force to negate feelings of anguish or anything that may cause a Jedi significant disturbance.

?Good morning, my friends... is the morning treating you well??

TAG: Jedi at the table (DarkestSith), Jacen?

9. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Necro Mondra

"well ive basically finished up my rounds for today captain, im going to see how some of the jedi are doing." Necro says to the captain and salutes and leaves the outpost. "hmm ok now which direction is it... that way." Necro walks over to his bike speeder and rides over to the jedi's enclave. "hmm i wonder what today will hold for us."

10. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Chuga Laga

"Chuga Laga snarled at the Infidel. "Do not insult my troops with your Jeedai appraisal." Chuga said pointing a finger at him. "Where is this infidel you speak of?" Chuga didn't really care who he was, he just wanted the infidels information. He wanted to know the planet in advance, he wanted the Jeedai to be unaware till the last moment. And he couldn't do that if he had to search the entire Yavin System.

Tag: GM

11. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    GM Approved

Your Name: JENNA
    Character Name: Jaina Solo
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Affiliation: Jedi, New republic
    Appearance: http://jaina.venusgospel.net/gallery/jaina_23.jpg

Equipment/Weapons: Lightsbaer

12. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    IC: Blood Sacrifice, Main Hangar
    Garrik Thane

Garrik Thane held his hands up defensively.
    "Hey Scarhead, I didn't lose my foot to a Jedi on Duro, I didn't get massacred by those evil sorcerers on Dantooine and I didn't lose an entire base on Helska 4. That was you Vongy boys. If I were you I would start putting more faith into our appraisals. Not really sure what happened to the old bastard but I can narrow your search to three planets. Yavin 4, Yavin 8 and Yavin 13. Only inhabitated planets in the system. Now, you have any updated orders or pick ups for us or do you enjoy these heart to hearts as much I do?" Garrik Thane was not intimidated by the Vong.
    They were repulsive but driven by the same thing that drove him. Greed. Only his greed was satiated by credits...not planets.

TAG: Chuga

OCC: You can kill him off or send him on his way or keep talking, up to you from now on.

13. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    IC: Yavin 4, Jedi Temple, Dining area
    Temping Corran Horn, Luke Skywalker, Saba Sebatyne, Mara Jade

"Well good morning boys. I was wondering if either of you would ever get back to your regular sleeping schedules since Dantooine." Luke said warmly.

Luke sat between Corran Horn, the Corellian Jedi Master and Mara Jade Skywalker, his formidable Jedi wife. He motioned for the boys to join them at the table. In the center an array of fresh fuits, Nerf steaks, avian eggs, jams, and fish was waiting to be devoured.

"Actually, we were just discussing the Yuuzhan Vong. Master Sebatyne introduced an interesting theory, that the Vong are in fact extragalactic aliens. While Master Horn disagrees." Luke invited them into the conversation.
    "It is a proven fact that there are hyperwaves and distortions around this galaxy that prevent us from leaving and that means it prevents others from coming in." Corran said in a matter-of-fact tone.
    "And Master Horn, how many times were the Sith proven to be destroyed? And how times have they returned. The proven facts are as fluid as your Corellian brandy." Master Sebatyne replied.
    "You two have more experience together with the Vong than the Master combined. What are your thoughts?" Luke interrupted his peers to ask Jacen and Anakin's opinon.

TAG: Jedi, all people on yavin are welcome to come to the dining area, or tag someone elsewhere and I will get to it ASAP.

14. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    IC: Jaina Solo
    Location Yavin, Jedi Temple Dining Area

Jaina sluggishly made her way to the dining area of the Temple. Usually Jaina was awake in the mornings, but the young Jedi had trouble sleeping. Jaina ran a hand through her dark hair in agitation. She would talk to her uncle about it.. or maybe her brothers. Jaina's stomach rumbled, and she smiled to herself. She was hungrier then a bantha. At least her body knew when to go for something. Jaina reached the dining area at least five minutes later, grabbing a tray and putting some food on her plate. Jaina searched the area, eyes lighting up when she saw her brothers and uncle sitting not too far away. Jaina made her way over, sitting in an empty seat. "Good morning, everybody," Jaina said with a small smile. "You looked like you were in a serious discussion. What's up?" Jaina asked with a small frown.

Tag: Jedi

15. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Chuga Laga.

Chuga was angry now. The infidel hod dared to called them Vong, which was one of the highest insults you could use. Chuga pulled out his coufee, and stared angrily at Garrik. "I have one last task for you, Infidel." Chuga raised his coufee. "I want you to Die." Chuga lunged forward, driving his coufee into the mans heart. Chuga stared into the mans dying eyes. "You crossed the line, and now you pay for it with your life." Chuga pulled his coufee out and let the man drop to the ground. "Kill the infidels crew, and destroy the ship." Chuga ordered in Yuuzhan Vong. "We leave immediatly." Chuga marched off towards his Yorik-et, (coralskipper) and flew to his command ship.

Tag: GM

16. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Necro Mondra

Necro after going by trees for afew hours and making sure he was going the right way finally reached the Jedi Temple and parked his speedbike (or whatever its called i cant remember what its called anymore) and knocks on the doors of the temple to be greeted by the droid. "hello and who might you be?" "I am Necro Mondra, from the military outpost. I've just come for a visit is all." "ah i see then you may enter." "thanks, i guess." Necro enters the Jedi temple and heads towards the mess hall seeing how its still slightly early they would probably be eating breakfast. As he walks into the mess hall he just kind of stands there and looks around, but not in the doorway. "hmm wow so this is the mess hall at breakfast time."

17. dab

dab Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2008
    IC: Bruck Thrain

Bruck jogged lightly up the steps of the Jedi Temple, gazing at it's beauty. The Praxeum never ceased to amaze Bruck, even after all these long years. It had been rebuilt 3 years prior, after the defeat of the Shadow Academy forces. It was a living specimen of that battle and in some eyes a memorial as so many Jedi had died to protect it - nearly Bruck himself would have died in the conflict if it hadn't been for a certain Grand Master.

Bruck made his way to the third level, and to his quarters. He cast his old sweaty robes away, before making his way into the refresher and having a much needed sanisteam. Shortly after Bruck pulled on a fresh pair of robes before continuing on down to the Mess Hall, his early workout had left him dying for a bite to eat. On entry Bruck immediately noticed the friendly and powerful aura of Grand Master Luke Skywalker - a true legend in Brucks eyes. Bruck made his way over, inclining his head to the small company before taking a seat at the table.

"Morning all." he said, before taking a hold of a plate and shoveling food onto it.

TAG: Jedi in Mess Hall

18. morichro

morichro Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2007

?Yu...Yuuzhan Vong?? Anakin was startled. ?So that's...? he murmered off, looking absent-mindedly at Jacen. It seems as though they already knew about it.

?Master Skywalker, these 'Vong' have appeared in my dreams, as invaders. Invaders of this planet. When I am not exactly sure, but, we will be present at this invasion.? Anakin felt fearful for the safety of the Jedi.

Just then, Jaina entered. Her jolly physique cut short when she saw the look of concern across the room. He didn't want to tell her, though.

?Good morning, Jaina.? Anakin managed a smile for her, quickly grabbing a handful of berries as Bruck Thrain entered. ?Bruck,? he greeted the man with a nod.

TAG: Jedi.

19. morichro

morichro Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2007
    OOC: Blasted computer, always making mistakes!

20. SpacePimp

SpacePimp Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2003
    Your Name:Mike Medley
    Character Name:Mykle Daxus
    Race:Human
    Homeworld: Trading Hub Space station in the Outer Rim.
    Affiliation:New Recruit to the Order
    Appearance: 6 feet tall, strong athletic build, Numerous scaring on his back. And tattoos covering both his arms and his shins.
    Equipment/Weapons: Lightsaber,Blaster Rifle, heavily damaged and scuffed Remnant Commando torso armor(uncles), ascension gun, Week worth of military rations.

Background.

Raised by his stern but loving Uncle Petro, Mykle grew up on a space station inhabited by low end pirates, traders, and various other bottom feeders. Nothing ever exciting ever happened and by all rights why would it? Far from the eyes of the empire it was never noted as a place of any interest to anyone. Which is also the perfect place for a defected Remnant commando and the little boy he found on a routine mission. Petro was a clone commando and a damn good one at that. While on assignment doing recon on the planet Jambiim he was ordered to assess a rising militant dictators strength and if the situation presented itself eliminate him. When his unit moved in to terminate the dictator they started firing on everyone, women, and kids alike. That was when Petro came across a small baby in the dictators chamber. Unknown to him why but he felt compelled to take the child away. Being a deserter Petro fled to the farthest place he could find and raised the small child to a man. In that time he noticed that the boy was not normal and as it turned out had a degree of force sensitivity in him. Not knowing how he could best help his adopted nephew he sent him to the Yavin Academy. Mykle was a year into his training when the Vong made their presence felt. Still not adjusted to living with so much life around him he is often found up at night wandering the halls of the Yavin temple.

21. SpacePimp

SpacePimp Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2003
    OOC: Hows everybody doing? Everything is peachy up here in northern British Columbia Canada.

IC: Jedi initiate, Mykle Daxus

Mykle having been up for a few hours has finished his own set of exercises and feels the need to get some grub. Still not use to actually meeting people that have similar interests as him he still finds himself withdrawing himself from most groups. Having a bit of a hard time thinking of anyone other than his uncle as a friend. Mykle gets dressed and heads out to the dining area.

22. DarkestSith

May 11, 2008
    OOC: Just so we are all clear, the Yuuzhan Vong invasion has already started, they have already destroyed Ithor and have just taken Duro. They are about to start their actions against the jedi personally.

23. deathsticks85

deathsticks85 Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2008
    Your Name: deathsticks85

Character Name: Kyle Katarn

Race: Human

Homeworld: Sulon

Affiliation: Jedi/New Republic

Appearance:brown but slightly graying well-groomed hair, slightly graying beard, well built. utilitarian clothes beneath his jedi robes. an older version of the kyle most know and love from the games.

Equipment/Weapons: lightsaber, comlink, grappling hook, basic jedi get-up

24. deathsticks85

deathsticks85 Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2008
    IC: Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn spoke up, ending his quiet presence at the table, "We have all seen or heard of these invaders. They have already taken Ithor and Duro, along with a score of other worlds, and they are not likely to stop there. If they have done their homework, they probably know of the Jedi, if not, where we are located. The important thing is, what are we going to do about it?"
    The other as of yet quiet presence at the table, Luke, calmy replied. "A valid question, Kyle. I am not quite sure where I stand on that issue though; if we rush out to defend this threat, one that perhaps is not entirely our problem, but that of the New Republic, we could very well lose much of our existing Jedi," Luke paused for a moment, leaning back in his chair at the head of the table, and folding his hands in his lap. He continued, "If we simply remain here, perhaps these invaders will prove too strong of a force for us to face when the time does come to meet them. I would be interested in hearing what the rest of you have to say," he finished, gesturing to the rest of the table.

TAG: the rest of the room

25. SpacePimp

SpacePimp Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2003
    IC: Mykle stands up and says-
    "Not to speak out of turn but would it not make sense that they might know where we are and are just preparing either some sort of recon mission or full on assault to test our ability and military prowess?"
    Having the advantage of being raised by a Commando with military know how it seems like the most logical choice..Mykle thinks to himself and also that he might have just stepped on some toes and or put his foot in his mouth..

Tag: Anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.