Beyond Shades of the Past - 4/6 - AUTHOR'S NOTE *sigh*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jesina_Dreis, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jesina_Dreis Jedi Master

star 4
    Title: Shades of the Past

Author: Jesina_Dreis

Timeframe: approximately 14 years after ANH

Characters: Rogues, Wraiths, others but that would give it away

Genre: AU, Action, Drama, Romance - in that order

Summary: Tragedy strikes the Rogues, sending them on a collision course with the past - and one of them on a collision course with himself

Note: This is the third story in what I have taken to calling my Jesina Universe. The first story is A New Path, set during the OT and the second is Bitter Reunion, set about 13 years after ANH. You can read this story alone, but I would recommend reading at least Bitter Reunion. Everything will make more sense.

Dramatis Personae:
    Note: I will add characters as they are introduced, if necessary.

Rogue Squadron

General Wedge Antilles - Human male from Corellia
    Colonel Tycho Celchu - Human male from Alderaan
    Lieutenant Ensa'Dura - Twi'lek male from Coruscant
    Captain Duryll Seco - Rodian male from Rodia

Major Wes Janson - Human male from Taanab
    Major Derek "Hobbie" Klivian - Human male from Ralltiir
    Colonel Jesina Dreis - Human female from Alderaan
    Captain Myn Donos - Human male from Corellia

Commander Corran Horn - Human male from Corellia
    Captain Ooryl Qrygg - Gand male from Gand
    Captain Inyri Forge - Human female from Kessel
    Captain Gavin Darklighter - Human male from Tatooine

Wraith Squadron

Commander Garik "Face" Loran - Human male from Pantolomin
    Lieutenant Shalla Nelprin - Human female from Ingo
    Lieutenant Tyria Sarkin - Human female from Toprawa
    Lieutenant Voort "Piggy" SaBinring - Gamorrean male from Gamor

Captain Kell Tainer - Human male from Sluis Van
    Lieutenant Hohass "Runt" Ekwesh - Thakwaash male from Thakwaa
    Lieutenant Dia Passak - Twi'lek female from Ryloth
    Lieutenant Elassar Targon - Devaronian male from Devaron

New Republic Intelligence

General Airen Cracken - Human male from Contruum
    Agent Kael Garnik - Human male from Chandrila
    Agent Iella Wessiri Antilles - Human female from Corellia
    Agent Winter Celchu - Human female from Alderaan
    Agent Vayl Lonciez - Human male from Coruscant

Imperial Personnel

Admiral Ytach Hekrig - Human male from Carida
    Captain Varik Meday - Human male from Thyferra
    Kalira Astar - Human female from Alderaan

Other Characters of Note

Major Ishana Lur - Human female from Commenor
    Major Iline Jesmin - Human female from Commenor
    Major Pash Cracken - Human male from Contruum
    Elscol Loro - Human female from Cilpar
    Mara Jade - Human female

Note 2: The Timeline for these stories, since people were getting confused (me included):

A New Path started about the time of A New Hope, with the Prologue set about 9 months before Yavin and the Epilogue right before Empire Strikes Back.

Bitter Reunion started a couple of months after Starfighters of Adumar, a little more than 13 years after Yavin, and ended a few months before "Shades of the Past"

Shades of the Past starts approximately 14 years after Yavin, and will cover a time span of several months.

I hope that helps. I had to set up a whole long timeline, detailed by event, to keep it straight for me, so don't feel bad. Now, on with the story...

~Jes~

EDIT: Forgot the disclaimer for SweetPea:
    General Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any health problems developed by readers as a result of this story. By clicking, readers agree to accept risks to their person.
  2. Jesina_Dreis Jedi Master

star 4
    Starting this story off with a bang....

Chapter 1

?All right, people, what do you think?? Wedge Antilles asked over Rogue Squadron?s frequency. The squadron had just completed the first leg of a test flight with a new model of x-wing, the T-65E-x.

?Shimmies when you break hard in any direction,? Wes Janson, Rogue Five, replied. ?Probably a minor mechanical problem. Minor to fix, that is. I wouldn?t want to have to account for it in a dogfight, though.?

?Noted. What else??

?The extra speed is nice,? Jesina Dreis, Seven, cut in. ?But other than that, there aren?t a lot of improvements. Not enough to make it worth it, anyway.?

?That extra speed could save a few lives,? Gavin Darklighter pointed out, sounding a little annoyed with their newest pilot.

?She?s dismissing the speed, twelve,? Tycho Celchu interrupted, ?because the speed advantage is outweighed by the cost. The extra money these will cost the New Republic could save more lives if used in other ways.? There was a murmur of agreement over the comm.

?All right,? Wedge said again, ?Let?s run some of those maneuvers again. Look specifically for faults. That?s really what they want from us anyway.? Even if they didn?t find anything wrong other than what Janson had already pointed out, he didn?t imagine the New Republic would be investing in these craft anytime soon anyway.

?As ordered,? Tycho replied. His acknowledgment was followed by a series of clicks from the rest of the squadron.

Wedge started to pull up and then felt the fighter shudder as it was hit by lasers. ?What the?? he exclaimed, breaking hard to port. ?Damage, Gate?? he demanded of his astromech.

His starboard engine was gone, and the S-foils on the same side had suffered major damage as well. He glanced at the HUD for an indicator of who his attacker was and saw nothing but friendlies ? the rest of the squadron and a handful of commercial vessels headed for or from Coruscant. In a moment, though, Tycho?s voice told him all he needed to know. Unfortunately.

?Three, four, stay with Lead,? the Colonel?s crisp order came over the comm unit. Briefly Wedge wondered why ? Tycho was his wingman, and normally the Alderaanian would stay with him, as he had in the past. Again, he had his answer in seconds. As Tycho banked away from his CO?s ailing fighter, the Rogue XO?s voice came across again. ?Nine, come about to heading two-one-four and power down or I will fire.?

Wedge felt cold and the knot that had formed in his stomach when he?d been hit tightened. Nine was Corran Horn, a Corellian who?d been with the squadron for over a decade and a man he considered to be a good friend. Corran?s wife, Mirax, was like a sister to him. Why in the galaxy had Corran fired on him?

?You won?t do it, two.? The Corellian?s voice sounded odd?much like it had when Wedge had finally caught up to him during his Dark Side slide on Hoth.

?Don?t push me, Horn.? The Alderaanian pilot?s voice was as cold and hard as Wedge had ever heard it. There was not a trace of compassion in his tone ? nothing to even hint to Corran that he would hesitate to back up his words.

But Corran didn?t seem to notice how much trouble he was in. ?Go ahead, Tycho,? the Corellian mocked him. ?Make me a target. You know how much I love a challenge, Colonel.? His voice dripped with disdain.

That was, likely, the stupidest thing he?d ever heard Corran say. Oh, Corran was good, that much was certain. But Tycho was better, hands down. That was why he?d broken off and ordered the rest of one flight to stay with Wedge ? Tycho was the only one ? with Wedge out of the running ? who was almost guaranteed to be able to out fly Corran. Even when he?d lost control on Hoth, he hadn?t seemed to lose his senses like this.

Wedge keyed his comm. He?d leave Corran to Tycho ? better not to interfere, especially considering the condition his fighter was in at the moment. But he had to do something about the rest of the squad. ?Seven, take the squadron. Three, four, break off and form up on seven.? A series />
  3. Maggy Force Ghost

star 4
    First review :D

?Shimmies when you break hard in any direction,? Wes Janson, Rogue Five, replied. ?Probably a minor mechanical problem. Minor to fix, that is. I wouldn?t want to have to account for it in a dogfight, though.?

Me, me, me ... new toys for the boys (okay they are all grown man but I see it that when they could test new ships/ craft they are like children in a candy shop. Never getting enough. :D

?Noted. What else??
    ?The extra speed is nice,? Jesina Dreis, Seven, cut in. ?But other than that, there aren?t a lot of improvements. Not enough to make it worth it, anyway.?
    ?That extra speed could save a few lives,? Gavin Darklighter pointed out, sounding a little annoyed with their newest pilot.
    ?She?s dismissing the speed, twelve,? Tycho Celchu interrupted, ?because the speed advantage is outweighed by the cost. The extra money these will cost the New Republic could save more lives if used in other ways.? There was a murmur of agreement over the comm.

New things are good to criticise and commanding. Look at me I do it with your work too *lol*
    I think it is really funny to have the boys play nicely with their new toys. They could be so cute! :p [face_batting]

?All right,? Wedge said again, ?Let?s run some of those maneuvers again. Look specifically for faults. That?s really what they want from us anyway.?

And a new round and again fun for them. Do they ever grow up? [face_whistling] I think the answer is no! What do you think?

Even if they didn?t find anything wrong other than what Janson had already pointed out, he didn?t imagine the New Republic would be investing in these craft anytime soon anyway.
    ?As ordered,? Tycho replied. His acknowledgment was followed by a series of clicks from the rest of the squadron.
    Wedge started to pull up and then felt the fighter shudder as it was hit by lasers.

What happened here? Wedge under fire in training or rather test flight!

?What the?? he exclaimed, breaking hard to port. ?Damage, Gate?? he demanded of his astromech.
    His starboard engine was gone, and the S-foils on the same side had suffered major damage as well.

Sounds really severe for him. Who was that?

He glanced at the HUD for an indicator of who his attacker was and saw nothing but friendlies ? the rest of the squadron and a handful of commercial vessels headed for or from Coruscant. In a moment, though, Tycho?s voice told him all he needed to know. Unfortunately.
    ?Three, four, stay with Lead,? the Colonel?s crisp order came over the comm unit. Briefly Wedge wondered why ? Tycho was his wingman, and normally the Alderaanian would stay with him, as he had in the past. Again, he had his answer in seconds. As Tycho banked away from his CO?s ailing fighter, the Rogue XO?s voice came across again. ?Nine, come about to heading two-one-four and power down or I will fire.?

Nine! Not nine. What you have against Corran. [face_worried] He couldn?t ... no, no not Corran! Please not Corran. Everyone else but not Corran. (Okay it is not quite right but the whining suits now so well) What are you doing? I begin to regret that I have started that story. [face_devil]

Wedge felt cold and the knot that had formed in his stomach when he?d been hit tightened. Nine was Corran Horn, a Corellian who?d been with the squadron for over a decade and a man he considered to be a good friend. Corran?s wife, Mirax, was like a sister to him. Why in the galaxy had Corran fired on him?

Would want to know that too. :mad:

?You won?t do it, two.? The Corellian?s voice sounded odd?much like it had when Wedge had finally caught up to him during his Dark Side slide on Hoth.
    ?Don?t push me, Horn.? The Alderaanian pilot?s voice was as cold and hard as Wedge had ever heard it. There was not a trace of compassion in his tone ? nothing to even hint to Corran that he would hesitate to back up his words.
    But Corran didn?t seem to notice how much trouble he was in. ?Go ahead, Tycho,? the Corellian mocked him. ?Make me a target. You know how much I love a challenge, Colon
  4. flowerbee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Aww, poor Tycho. Why did you kill Corran, pray tell?! Nice start, but you already knew that. :p
  5. RedGold Force Ghost

star 4
    *blinks*

Corran's... dead?
  6. Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare

VIP
    star 6
    [Reply goes here - still haven't figured out quite what to say!! This is amazing!! :eek: :D]

EDIT: okay, 'Sina - my thoughts, in order...

Hmm, well-handled character and context....

WHAT!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

What the funk...?

What the funk...?! :eek:

WHAT... THE... FUNK... DID YOU JUST DO??!!

You killed Corran! :eek: You stinker! :eek: :eek: [face_laugh]

Poor Mirax... :(

*reads on, gripped*

Ah, I like the way no-one is saying "he's dead" to-camera...

Nice, that - very Jes'...

*notices something*

Hey... hang on...

*reads back up, reads down again*

Hmm... didn't she say...

Ahh! [face_mischief] :cool: :p

Good girl! :D

- The Imperial Ewok
  7. Jesina_Dreis Jedi Master

star 4
    To All:

Bulk reply, since I've already replied to Mag's individual comments elsewhere, and since I realize you're all probably scratching your heads still.

If you liked it, thank you.

If you didn't...go back and read what I wrote toward the end of Reunion.

Yes, Tycho just blew the short Corellian out of space.

And welcome to our world, McEwok.

~Jes~
  8. talkingbanana Force Ghost

star 3
    Cleaned this up quite a bit, Jes - I'm quite proud of you. And I promise I'll stay quiet.

Yay for Corran being dead. I don't like him very much, especially after you made him go all Dark Side-like. O:)

Oh, and since you did this on my thread, I'm doing it on yours: I updated my story. ;)
  9. Knight_Aragorn Jedi Master

star 4
    Woah... :eek: *slightly speehcless*

Starting with a bang indeed...

Hmm. *shrugs* I've never liked Corran that much anyway. :p

Very interesting start, looking forward to seeing where you take this...
  10. Anastasia_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    He's dead? :eek: [face_laugh]

[face_worried] Valin? He's gunna be ok right? :_|
  11. Jesina_Dreis Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, I'll do individual replies:

Mag:
    You'll forgive me for Corran's death, right? Please don't cry - well, too much. :p

That was so sad written. I couldn?t believe what you have done. What a start for a story.
    I think that's pretty much the consensus on this.

Sarah:
    Why did you kill Corran, pray tell?!
    Well, you'll just have to wait and see on that, won't you? :D

I assure you, this is not a senseless killing on my part.

Red:
    Corran's... dead?
    Wedge stared out of the cockpit at where his good friend?s craft had been only moments before. Now it was nothing more than a cloud of dust and debris.
    It would certainly seem so... :p

McEwok:
    As I already said, welcome to our world. And I do mean our world. It's a pretty far cry from the real world.

And I'm glad you like it so much, so far.

talkingbanana:
    Cleaned this up quite a bit
    That's what I'm trying to do.

Yay for Corran being dead.
    *blinks* You like that I did that? Really?

Oh, and since you did this on my thread, I'm doing it on yours: I updated my story.
    Feel free to. I have no problem with people using my threads for plugging or to chat. :)

Knight_Aragorn:
    Another person to welcome to our world.

Starting with a bang indeed...
    Y'know, I think you're the only person who commented on that.

Hmm. *shrugs* I've never liked Corran that much anyway.
    Another person who doesn't seem to mind. Yikes.

Sam:
    He's dead? :eek:[face_laugh]
    Another one!!! Force but you people are strange! You're starting to scare me!

Valin? He's gunna be ok right?
    It's Valin you're worried about? Valin's just fine.

~Jes~
  12. Anastasia_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    I was just scared, you killed his father ( [face_laugh] ) what's to stop you from killing the kid?
  13. flowerbee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *plugs* :p

But...it was mean! We need him for darkside fun!
  14. Jesina_Dreis Jedi Master

star 4
    Sam, Valin's an infant...I'm not that cruel

Sarah, there will be plenty of fun in here even without the dark side.

You guys are screwy, you know that?

Anyone know any good bodyguards? I have the distinct feeling I'm going to be needing one sometime in the near future.
  15. Wintych Jedi Knight

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    hum...nice start.

Corran is dead?
    Bah, I don't like him. :D :D

Next stop: his empty apartment - his wife was gone on an assignment somewhere, probably wherever Iella Antilles was - and the Whyren's Reserve he always kept fully stocked.
    I have a bad feeling about this... [face_worried] [face_worried]
    Poor Tycho :_| :_|
  16. -thor- Force Ghost

star 4
    As much as I don't want to say it - Horn's not dead. Bad weeds grow tall, you know o_O
  17. RedGold Force Ghost

star 4
    *blinks*

Corrans dead?

*blinks*

You killed Corran???

*ignites lightsaber*

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs at Jes in a raged furry*
  18. SweetPea Jedi Knight

star 2
    *sits with mouth hanging open*

You killed Corran...you had TYCHO kill Corran!!!!

(Is it wrong to feel worse about Tycho than about Corran?)

?Nine, come about to heading two-one-four and power down or I will fire.?

Why indeed! You don't waste time getting into the action here.

But Corran didn?t seem to notice how much trouble he was in. ?Go ahead, Tycho,? the Corellian mocked him. ?Make me a target. You know how much I love a challenge, Colonel.? His voice dripped with disdain.

Oh no!!! Darksidey Corran!! Tycho does a good job of keeping his cool though.

A moment later, he saw an explosion as Tycho?s own torp slammed into Corran?s fighter.
    GASP!!! Urgh...*heart monitor flatlines*

?I?m all right.? He laughed, but Wedge knew it was beyond forced. ?I?m not the one flying a ship that a scrap yard wouldn?t take. You gonna make it in??
    Oh, Tycho, don't act tough...let it all out :_|
    (Cat called 911 and I am revived. Damn, I trained that cat well.)

?Have a seat, Mirax. I need to ask you a few questions about Corran.?
    You mean you're not going to tell her right away?? How cruel!!

He took a few deep breaths and straightened. Next stop: his empty apartment ? his wife was gone on an assignment somewhere, probably wherever Iella Antilles was ? and the Whyren?s Reserve he always kept fully stocked.
    TYCHO!!! :_|

You're so EVIL, Jes, do you kick Ewoks for fun?

But...extremely well written evil as always. Sigh. Next postie please!
  19. flowerbee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *salutes to Jes* Reporting for duty, ma'm! :D :p
  20. Jesina_Dreis Jedi Master

star 4
    Wintych:
    Corran is dead?
    Bah, I don't like him.

Another one!!!! You definitely belong here, Wintych...

I have a bad feeling about this...
    Poor Tycho

Echoing Mag.....
    At least there seems to be a "poor Tycho" consensus among all my nutty readers

Thor:
    As much as I don't want to say it - Horn's not dead. Bad weeds grow tall, you know
    Skeptic. :p You a supporter of the "Only the good die young" school of thought, Thor?

Red:
    *runs away*
    You people AREN'T supposed to be running me through with lightsabers. Again, there are a couple bodyguard positions open....

Help!

SweetPea:
    (Is it wrong to feel worse about Tycho than about Corran?)
    Certainly not, not at all...I do

You don't waste time getting into the action here.
    Like I said, starting off with a bang

Tycho does a good job of keeping his cool though.
    Of course he does...that's Tycho for you.

Oh, Tycho, don't act tough...let it all out
    Um, he will, eventually...if I live that long (meaning, if you all don't kill me first)

You mean you're not going to tell her right away?? How cruel!!
    Not cruel, realistic...she's not going to be in any shape to tell them anything after she hears, and he does need to ask her a few things

TYCHO!!!
    Yes...you have every reason to be anguished...

You're so EVIL, Jes, do you kick Ewoks for fun?
    No, except McEwok on the odd occasion

Next postie please!
    Coming RIGHT up....

Sarah:
    You got the job. Thank you. Now save me from Red?

*keeps running*

~Jes~
  21. Jesina_Dreis Jedi Master

star 4
    Note: I thought I'd warn you all before I get any further, this story will get into some kind of heavy stuff. Most of you can probably already guess what I'm talking about; a few of you have expressed concerns about a certain character along these lines. It starts in this chapter and gets a little rougher down the road. Just a warning.

Chapter 2

Having tried several times ? to no avail ? to contact Tycho, Wedge finally decided just to head over to the home his friend shared with Winter ? whenever the Intelligence agent was actually on-planet, anyway. It had only been a few hours since they?d last spoken but that had been time enough for Wedge to have become sufficiently worried and for Tycho, he suspected, to have become sufficiently drunk.

At first glance, the Alderaanian pilot did not appear to be highly intoxicated. Still, it was impossible to mistake him for being anywhere near sober. He was still in his day uniform, though the crisp creases that he usually managed to maintain no matter how many hours he wore it were long gone.

After letting Wedge in, Tycho dropped onto the sofa, offering his visitor a seat with an exaggerated wave of his hand. ?What brings you here??

Wedge sighed and remained standing. He was in no mood to play games. But then, neither was Tycho, he was sure. ?I know you know the answer to that.?

Tycho looked thoughtful for a moment before shaking his head. ?No, can?t say that I do.? The slight slur to his words became more evident.

?Tycho??

The Alderaanian jumped to his feet to look Wedge in the eye. ?You?re right. I do know why you?re here. And I don?t want to talk about it, so you may as well just go.?

Wedge exhaled hard. He?d been hoping Tycho would be slightly more cooperative than this. ?Whether you want to talk about it or not, I think you need to.?

?I?m fine, Wedge.?

Wedge met his gaze and was careful to keep his voice even. He didn?t want to come across as a CO ? he was here as a friend. ?You?re drunk.?

He watched as his friend drained his glass of whiskey before replying. ?Show me a pilot who doesn?t drink.?

Tycho was right ? they all drank on occasion, some more than others. However, the Alderaanian was usually one of the others. He generally tried to avoid drinking to excess, not liking the idea of not being in complete control of his faculties. ?To this extent? You.?

The other man reached for the nearest bottle but Wedge grabbed it before he could. Glaring he replied, ?I also just killed a good friend.?

Well, at least he was talking. ?You did your job. It?s unfortunate, but you did what you had to do.? He knew that wasn?t nearly enough, but there wasn?t much else he could offer.

?Yeah, well, right now my job doesn?t exactly make me proud.?

Wedge could understand that. Their mission to Adumar nearly a year ago had given him many such moments. But he knew none could compare to what Tycho was feeling now. ?Drinking it away isn?t going to help.?

?For the moment, it might,? Tycho returned. ?Now, if you don?t mind?? he gestured toward the door.

Wedge sighed. This was one battle he was not going to win ? not now anyway. He didn?t have the energy, the willpower, or the alcohol consumption to fight it out. ?Fine, you want me to go, I?ll go. But don?t come in tomorrow. Report in so I know where you are in case I need you, but don?t come in. Stay home, get some rest ? Force knows you?re going to need it after tonight ? and just try to relax.? Wedge steeled himself from the protest he knew was coming.

Tycho was back on his feet in an instant. ?You can?t??

?I can, and if I have to, I?ll make it an order. You need a break after today. Besides, you?ll be too hung over tomorrow to be in any shape to fly.? It pained him to say it. He hated to be ordered to rest as much as ? if not more than ? Tycho. But he didn?t have a choice.

The other man?s glassy eyes blazed in a way that Wedge wasn?t sure was possible. ?Wedge, I??

Wedge rested a hand on Tycho?s shoulder. ?Relax, Tych. Take a day of/>
  22. flowerbee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oooookay! Tycho! :_| *whimpers* Not Tycho!

*deflects Red's charge and knocks her down* Now, now, no authoress murdering, if you please. *points Red over to Jag*
  23. Maggy Force Ghost

star 4
    Having tried several times ? to no avail ? to contact Tycho, Wedge finally decided just to head over to the home his friend shared with Winter ? whenever the Intelligence agent was actually on-planet, anyway. It had only been a few hours since they?d last spoken but that had been time enough for Wedge to have become sufficiently worried and for Tycho, he suspected, to have become sufficiently drunk.

At first glance, the Alderaanian pilot did not appear at first glance to be highly intoxicated. Still, it was impossible to mistake him for being anywhere near sober. He was still in his day uniform, though the crisp creases that he usually managed to maintain no matter how many hours he wore it were long gone.

that is much better then the first on :D
    you can better imagine Tycho and his last hours

Wedge exhaled hard. He?d been hoping Tycho would be slightly more cooperative than this. ?Whether you want to talk about it or not, I think you need to.?

more insight of Wedge hopes

?I?m fine, Wedge.?

Wedge met his gaze and was careful to keep his voice even. He didn?t want to come across as a CO ? he was here as a friend. ?You?re drunk.?

here too
    you made the whole conversation more personal, showing the reaction from each
    it is much better

When he?d reached the door he stopped and turned back. ?Wes says he knows how it feels, and if you want to talk, he?s around. I hope you know we all are.? Tycho didn?t answer, so Wedge let himself out, wishing not for the first time that Winter was actually on-planet to help him through this.

Tycho watched his friend leave, overwhelmed by a storm of feelings that he couldn?t sort out. Even feeling as he was, he could understand Wedge?s action ? if he would admit it to himself, it was the same thing he would have done. But that didn?t make the dismissal any easier to take.

He needed the squadron. The work was the only thing that could keep him sane right now. He needed a distraction, and he needed that distraction to be something he could use to redeem himself ? in his own eyes, and in the eyes of the others. If that was even possible.

Standing up, Tycho walked over to a mirror. The face that stared back at him didn?t seem to be his. He met his own vacant stare and felt chills run down his back. Then he drew his blaster, turning it over in his hands, and lightly fingered the trigger.

ah the greatest change in this chapter!
    That was superb. It shows so much more Tychos problems. Me like it much more then the other one :D

Mag
  24. talkingbanana Force Ghost

star 3
    Amazing, as usual. I'm quite impressed.

Except for the minor detail that Tycho's fingering that blaster and there's nobody but him in the room. :mad: He's not going to do anything stupid . . . right?

And as for Corran being dead - knowing you, you'll have to do something cruel like killing off one of the main characters like that. And I'd much rather see Corran gone than, say, Hobbie or Wes. So yes, yay for Corran being dead - the rest are relatively safe for now.

Keep up the good work!
  25. RedGold Force Ghost

star 4
    Tycho, Tycho... GET OVER IT!!!

Or kill Jes'...

Either way works for me...

*stalks after Jes' with her lightsaber ignited waiting to strike the girl*

You killed Corran!!!!

And no, I won't get over that!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.