Clone Wars Shadow Conspiracy Spoilers Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by AkashKedavra_93, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Yeah, well we've said that before, haven't we? lol
  2. Valairy Scot Force Ghost

star 5
    Again I ask:
    Show Spoiler
    How does Obi-Wan get captured thus needing rescue? Does he get pawned? Overwhelmed by sheer numbers? Throw in the towel because of Satine's death? Allow himself to be captured to gather intel?
  3. SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus

star 6
    What does "pawned" mean? lol
  4. hlc88 Force Ghost

star 4
    Beaten up easily/taken down easily I think... lol... like he was in Revenge. That's my interpretation of it anyway.
    Zabrak 2 likes this.
  5. Valairy Scot Force Ghost

star 5
    That is my understanding as well, hence my use of the word. ;)
  6. Vialco Force Ghost

star 4
    I think the word you're searching for is "pwned".
  7. InterestingLurker Force Ghost

star 4
    I have a question for you, Asharak.

Show Spoiler
    OK, so by the end of the arc, the pacifist regime has fallen and Satine is dead, right?
    Last edited by InterestingLurker, Dec 18, 2012
  8. SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Hence my question. :p
  9. LittleDefel Jedi Master

star 1
    Thanks for the spoilers. Does something scare off Sidious while he's shooting lightning at Maul? Or do we see Sidious shooting lightning at Maul and then it cuts away and the rest is left as a cliffhanger? Thanks.
  10. Cary_the_Brave Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I'm intrigued to see who the new ruler of Mandalore will be.
  11. Zabrak 2 Jedi Master

star 2
    So what happens to Almec does he just stand still drinking a coors light watching this all as if its the Superbowl.
  12. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    Somebody needs to draw this.
    KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  13. KeltheDor Jedi Master

star 1
    Same question. Is this the last thing we see of the whole situation? That's...a very different sort of ending for the series.
  14. SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus

star 6
    "There is no mercy···" ~~Zap!!
  15. Asharak Force Ghost

star 4

Show Spoiler
    Obi-Wan and Satine try to escape in the Twilight, but the ship is shot down, them being thrown to the ground. Maul and Savage show up, but Kenobi is so badly beaten in the crash that he barely manages to stand up. Maul strangles him with the force, and force pushes him to the ground, and that’s it. Obi draws his lightsaber, but he hasn’t the strength to deflect the force attacks from Maul
  16. Asharak Force Ghost

star 4
    Show Spoiler
    Yes, and It seams to be gone forever. The people basicaly got pushed by Maul into hating it, made the entire system seam like a joke
  17. Asharak Force Ghost

star 4
    Detailed spoilers read at your own risk:

Show Spoiler
    Yes, that’s where it ends. Maul begs for mercy, Sidious says there isn’t any and shoots him for some time. The he stops, says he owns Maul and his existence is now completely meaningless, and then he starts shooting him with lightning again. It ends with Sidious smiling as he takes the lightning up a notch. It’s written like Maul is going to die and hasn’t any hope, but Sidious stopping to say he owns Maul, and we not seeing Maul die makes me wonder. Also these three episodes largely focus on Maul building his powerbase(he is the main character throughout). Eminence is awesome, because at the beginning of the episode Maul has nothing, but at the end of the episode he is the third most powerful guy in the universe. Doesn’t really make much sense if we don’t get to see Maul go to war with his forces, at least for an arc if nothing else. In any case these three episodes will be extremely good, each of them could in my opinion have been a season finale on its own
  18. Asharak Force Ghost

star 4

Show Spoiler
    He is Mauls spokesperson and the face of the government, Maul stands in the shadows. Unlike Viszla, Almec know who’s the master though, and who’s the errand boy...ugh....I mean the “apprentice”
    Last edited by Asharak, Dec 19, 2012
  19. DarthTalgus Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Speculation of the future Mandalore arc
    Show Spoiler
    With Maul and Savage dead/gone Almec is now supreme dictactor of Mandalore and the few death watch troopers that helps Bo-Katan joins with the republic army and fights to reclaim Mandalore
  20. darthzac14 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Show Spoiler

It won't be like that, Spar and Fenn Shysa (EU mandos) were working for Sidious and the Separatists. That might be next. I hope S6 is just full on retcons
    General Immodet likes this.
  21. hlc88 Force Ghost

star 4
    Show Spoiler
    Well, I guess if he's been badly beaten in the crash that makes it alright for him to be easily captured. :p
  22. Valairy Scot Force Ghost

star 5
    Except the verb
    Show Spoiler
    beaten
    tends to suggest an outside sentient administering the same; hopefully it is just a less than ideal choice of verbs. <shrugs> But then, I am quite attuned to the nuances when one word is used rather than another.
  23. SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Beaten, injured or just discombobulated?:p
  24. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Nice that
    Show Spoiler
    a ship crash can actually injure a character
    when it's convenient. :p
    The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  25. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    Well this sounds good.

But it also sounds rushed. Each of these episode descriptions could easily be an arc of its own. What a shame.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.