main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Shadow of the Colossus" blows.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Sithman, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    No. That one kicked ass. I loved fighting that one.

This is a massive one that stays in the water and you have to jump onto the top of a pavillion and then get the beast to jump up so his front legs are on the pavillion and you have to climb up them onto his back. I never got him to put his legs up on the pavillion and I was utterly baffled. That may not be 100% accurate because it's been a long time since I played it, but that is basically how you kill the colossus. You may not want to read if you haven't faced him yet.

2. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Yeah, I know which one you're talking about. Four pavillions stationed around the arena and there is no way onto him. So you go inside a pavilion and shoot him with the arrow. This makes him mad and he jumps up on the pavillion in order to break it(I believe), and then you run and jump up on him and attack the sigil real quick. The hardest part for me was realising that I had to steer it to the pavillions by hitting the crystals on its head.

3. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    We're thinking of the same one, but I looked it up on gamefaqs and we are both a little off about the fight. It's Colossus #12 BTW if anyone is working through the game and is unsure about highlighting what we've typed.

4. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Are you guys talking about the ******* when you stick the **** up the *******'s big ******** and he ****** until her ***** **** *** juicy?

Or are we not talking about the same thing?

5. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    No. That's the "Hot Salamander" mod that you need Action Replay and an ungodly amount of cheat code imput to even unlock.

6. barabel_humour

barabel_humour Jedi Master star 4

Nov 14, 2005
    I agree with Richard-Drahcir, Ico is a much better game (though there were times when I wanted to abandon that ethereal wench to her fate).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.