main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR Shadow Syndicate SWTOR Guild

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by BloodDoll, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodDoll

BloodDoll Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2011
    Hello Everyone!

I wanted to post here that I have a guild for the SWTOR game. If anyone is interested in playing the game please consider us as a Home. Our website is Edited. When you join here, once the game is uploaded, you make a character (Empire side), and you sign in. Your character will go to the server and guild automaticly. This happens with the first character you make. after that any other character you make will be placed where you want (Jedi ,sith side, server, etc).

Our rules are pretty well thought out and helps us get people who will not be a problem.

If you wish to learn more please visit the site. Currently I am working on a Iphone app, and a skin for the Mumble server we will be useing as well as working on a Official Guild website.

Thank you for reading this information and I hopw to chat/hang with you soon!

Faith aka BloodDoll

I'm sorry but we don't allow website advertising here. You're welcome to put a link in your signature and profile but we don't allow specific advertising posts. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.