main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~Shadow Thickening~ (AU Ep. 3: Obi & OC) AT LONG LAST UPDATED 1 JULY 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tinuviel_Jyana, Jun 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanJedi

UrbanJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 1999
    Work...more important than Star Wars? Ha! I laugh at you.

Just kidding, TJ, I know exactly what you mean. I was just messing with you. Post when you can.

Jason

2. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    i get stressed sometimes and i can't notice all the teasing that sometimes comes towards me...

i promise the post awaiting you is worth the wait

3. Linauri

Linauri Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 7, 2002
    ::Giggles and shakes her head:: I suppose being ten years older than the boy has it's downs. I just don't see the attraction. But it was a great movie.
    TJ- Take all the time you need. Just have it up in an hour. :p j/k Seriously, though, take the time you need to make it as excellent as the rest. Not to mention, shirtless Obi deserves plenty of screen time, as it were. ;)

Love, huggles and UP!
    Lin :D

4. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
  5. UrbanJedi

UrbanJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 1999
    It's okay, TJ. Deep breaths. Deep breaths. LOL Just kidding. Take your time. Talk to you later.

6. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    think of it this way... the longer i don't post up the next segment the longer obi and ani go shirtless... i haven't put their shirts on yet :p

but there will be a post as soon as the now 3 papers due on thursday are finished (yes 3... darn professor had to add another one *grumbles*)

7. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    Shirtless Ani . . . or shirtless capt, those are two things i sure wouldnt mind! [face-grin] cant wait!

8. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Please don't get stressed TJ.

Sabe126

9. Linauri

Aug 7, 2002
    UPPITY UPPERS!!! And take your time, TJ. ::Drools over shirtless jedi:: I still say Ani's a twit. But that doesn't mean he isn't a hottie twit. [face_devil] ;)

Love, huggles and UP!

10. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  11. Frazzled_Pip

Frazzled_Pip Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
    I hope you successfully finish your homework and get a wonderful grade on them. Take care.

UP! :)

12. Linauri

Aug 7, 2002
    UPPITY UPPERS!!! :D

Love, huggles and UP!

13. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    think of it this way... the longer i don't post up the next segment the longer obi and ani go shirtless... i haven't put their shirts on yet

Take your time then - drools as visions of shirtless Obi's dances in FAB's head! Ohhh - Obi vesions of dancing Obi's in FAB's head! Ohhhhh, better yet, visions of dancing, Obi's singing "Your Song." [face_love]

FAB is leaving thread now!

Good luck on your papers TJ!

14. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Now I cam't get that out of my head either FAB! Traffic jam on the way home from work but I was listening to Ewan singing Your Song so I didn't mind!

Sabe126

15. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    *beats back DRL and throws the post out* here it is... finally... i hope y'all aren't disappointed.

[b][u]Chapter Eight[/u][/b]
    [i]The Prodigal: part five[/i]

Jyana ignited her green blade and held it infront of her with one hand. She plotted her form of attack upon the Jedi Master. As she lunged she poured into this sparring the passion of her soul.

Obi-Wan had never fought such passion before to his knowledge. The woman moved with such speed and agility she made the Sith Lord who had killed Qui-Gon look like an ametuer or even a bump on a log. He tried to remember back to the time he had defeated the Sith, but he was no longer as young as he would like to be.

It didn't matter. He could anticipate each of her moves though she moved in stealth and had a fighting technique only known by Jedi who were trained to be like "ninjas" of old. She had a technique of martial arts, of flipping of very flexible moves that if he even tried to do he'd strain something. Sometimes it seemed like she moved in slow motion or froze in the air at times. He had never fought this technique before. He found himself pondering over exactly how old Jyana was, but he knew immediately it was not polite to ask a woman her age.

After what seemed like ages they were face to face with their lightsabres crossed just so, both of them not sure of what was within those eyes.

Jyana was the first to pull back and sheath her lightsabre to notice Anakin had been joined by a lovely dark-haired and eyed woman. Her eyes noticed that Anakin had picked up his shirt but had not put it back on, and then she looked back at Obi-Wan. She read fatigue in his eyes.

"If you'll excuse me," his accented voice said, "I need to go meditate."

"That's fine. Will do you good," Jyana responded without noticing or even realizing the husky tone in his voice.

He nodded moved to pick up his shirt with the Force and without putting it on, he just draped it over his shoulder. He nodded to Jyana and then to Anakin and the woman beside him and left without anything else said.

Jyana watched him leave and thought that it was men like Obi-Wan that looked good from every angle.

She would later smack herself for that thought, once she realized she needed to.

Anakin interupted her muse by saying, "Master Jyana..."

She cut him off quickly, "I'm not a Master. Just call me Jyana."

"Okay," he said with slight irritation, "Allow me to introduce..."

Images flashed through the Eleutherian's mind. Crying. Weeping. Pain. Sorrow. Destruction. She looked into the brown eyes of the woman infront of her and saw in their depths and more. Love.

"Padmé Amidala."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, milady," Jyana said with a genuine smile offering her hand as a gesture of welcome and equality.

"Pleasure as well," Padmé smiled and took the hand gently, "You are from Endor correct?"

"Yes the Sanctuary Moon. How could you tell?"

"I read about the Eleutherian race long ago and recognized the leaf marking on your left bicep."

"I wasn't aware that other cultures knew of ours."

"Well on Naboo you are regarded as a Myth."

"As is it on Tatooine," Anakin spoke up, "Eleutherians are also called the Forest People of Endor?"

Jyana nodded with a raised eyebrow.

"The deep space pilots spoke of them about as much as they did the angels."

Padmé looked over at Anakin with a look that Jyana had only seen between married couples before. She rose her eyebrow. "So you have heard of my race by way of a myth?"

They both nodded.

She sighed and looked off in the distance. "I'm afraid that's all we are now."

"Oh?" Padmé looked at her curiously.

"I'm the last one left alive."

"I'm so sorry..."

Jyana shrugged it off. "It's alright. I never knew my family. Hardly know all I need to know about my people, but I still carry on."

"That's all we can do in times like these."

"Indeed milady."

"Call me Padmé."

"Okay." A mischievious smirk rose on her face. "Padmé, are you married?"

Her eyes widened. "How did

16. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Nice post, TJ. Jyana has to get that picking-up-someone-else's-stray-thoughts thing under control. :)

Ah... Padmé...

*sways, but is able to steady himself before going THUD* :p

17. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    KA~ hmm i seem to have that effect on people...

allow me to yoink that accented e and fix my post if you don't mind ;)

18. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Ka - I knew you were as mad as the rest of ud 'Thud' wise! :)

Nice to see that J keeps her mind on the really important things and Obi-Wan remains shirtless!

So, she senses some hope for Anakin but she and Padme will have other battles to fight - not good!

Sabe126

19. Frazzled_Pip

Frazzled_Pip Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
    hmmm...very good. :) I'm glad you posted. I enjoyed it.

20. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    Sabe~ of course i couldn't put his shirt back on right yet... although i fear next post i have to put his clothes back on

Pip~ thankees

next post... well another one sometime this weekend... or maybe two... i have them written just have to type them up that kinda thing...

*waits for more replies to my post*

21. janiasolo

janiasolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    *Waves hands in the air and jumps up and down* LOOK! LOOK! A REPLY! That was an awesome chapter-section-thingy. I am glad that you got your post up and I assume that means that you also got your papers done? If so, that's a good thing because now you won't be as stressed. I am going to go see Harry Potter again *EG* I love that movie!

22. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    Jyana watched him leave and thought that it was men like Obi-Wan that looked good from every angle.
    I agree there! Obi def looks good from every angle!
    Nice fight scene - and quite the nice touch of leaving Obi shirtless! Here I go - THUD!

23. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Padme's in the picture! Interesting how no one knew the two were married, yet Jyana sensed it right away!

Loved the spar! It's great knowing that there are better fencers than Kenobi!

24. Jaden_Koral

Jaden_Koral Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2002
    I'm noticing a trend about the eyes...love it. A good author will always have an abstract trend like that in their writing. I like the interaction b/ characters. Love the concepts you're weaving in. It's going to be nice tapestry when completed.

25. Linauri

Aug 7, 2002
    Great post TJ!!! ::Giggles:: Thanks for not putting their shirts back on TJ. ::Settles in for a nice long drooling session:: :D

Love, huggles and UP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.