~Shadow Thickening~ (AU Ep. 3: Obi & OC) AT LONG LAST UPDATED 1 JULY 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tinuviel_Jyana, Jun 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight-Ander Jedi Master

star 4
    And another long wait for more begins.

*sigh*

:D ;)
  2. bobilll Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, Jyana's a good person, of course she wouldn't do anything traitorous, Kenobi! Yeah... done talking to charectores now...

Anyway... YOU POSTED!!!!! YAY!!!!! I like how you included that little polititian snippet from AOTC, very fitting for Obi-Wan.

Centerpoint... uh oh! Kenobi, Jyana, you guys had better get there and save the universe's butt! Anakin had better not learn about this... though it might be inevitable...
  3. Jaden_Koral Jedi Knight

star 1
    does this mean we get to see more stuff blown up?! *EG*

Excellant post! Woderful! Fantastic! BOOYAH!!

UP!
  4. UrbanJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Nice post. Short, but nice. I like the references to the PT as well as the EU stuff. Very nice, TJ. Welcome back, btw.

5. Sabe126 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooooh, very nice ending! Brilliant reference to the events of ANH and Kenobi's fear of such weapons coming into existence.

Can't wait to find out what happens next!

Sabe126
  6. ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master

star 4
    You posted! Yeah! that was a nice one too!
  7. Sabe126 Jedi Master

star 4
  8. Sabe126 Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Linauri Jedi Knight

star 3
    ::Sighs:: Reduced to lurking. But I promise, my daily huggles and UPs will be back in swing after the holidays. In the meantime, great post TJ, but did it have to be so short? ::Lower lip trembling, she resists the urge to whine like a five-year-old human child:: Can we pretty please have more? ::Sniffles::

Love, huggles and UP!
    Lin :D
  10. Sabe126 Jedi Master

star 4
  11. Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Master

star 4
    check out Dragon of Lightning for it is my harry potter genre fan fiction i just started. will be flipping back and forth between this and that shortly... so incase you want to stalk me there's the other story i'm posting... also you can see me roaming about Virtual Hogwarts as the Gryffindor Jae_Long. that would be a chat site very similar to this one, but no place to post fan fiction yet... maybe later though... it's really fun... crazyness galore there... games, chatting...

ok must stop my advertisement and get you what you really wanted. A POST!
    Chapter Nine
    Moving Out: part two

She had joined the group and spoke with each of the troops. Her ewok counterpart came with her and she was also followed by Anakin and Padmé. Obi-Wan sighed as they came in. He suspected there was more than what meets the eye in the pairing, but he didn't know if he wanted to know the truth. Jyana still wore the brown and green outfit but Obi-Wan couldn't help but notice that the top of her corset was not tied so that more of her skin was shown. He tried to keep his eyes up on her face but that was increasingly difficult.

"Something wrong Master Kenobi?" Jyana addressed him quick to notice his inner turmoil.

"Um, your shirt isn't tied."

Jyana looked down and quickly remedied that situation. "Sorry," she muttered with a slight blush to her face.

"No I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For noticing."

"Well, you are a man."

"But I'm a Jedi."

"Your point?"

He looked to the side. "It is not honorable for me to have noticed."

"But it was good you did and told me."

"I shouldn't..."

"Regret nothing Obi-Wan. Nothing." Her eyes looked up at him with a flicker of fire.

He just stared down at her and nodded.

Padmé went up to Bail Organa and questioned him. "Where is Senator Peregryne?"

"He is staying here with his wife."

"He's not joining in the war?"

"No he is not."

"That is preposterous. He must..."

"His mind will not be changed," Obi-Wan stated.

Jyana looked around and noticed the Senator was nowhere to be found to defend himself.

"But he must fight."

"He has done his part."

"For his own benefit and not for the Republic."

"He has a family."

"His family is who he must fight for."

"Yourself and Senator Organa excepted, most politicians put their personal lives and ambitions over the needs of others. And it is pointless to ask them to be other than who they are."

"Obi-Wan..." Anakin started.

The Jedi Master looked over at his padawan.

"Not another lecture."

Jyana was about to say something about that was nowhere near to a lecture but held her tongue.

Obi-Wan stated firmly to his apprenctice, "YOu will not interupt me and will respect your place."

"I did not interupt."

"Your talking back is..."

"I did not interupt..."

"You just did."

"But Master..."

"You will respect your place my young Padawan Learner."

Padmé and Bail exchanged looks.

"So quick to judge are you?"

The two Jedi looked over and noticed a now very vocal Jyana.

"You don't even let the boy defend himself."

"But..."

"I'm not finished with you Obi-Wan. You don't even listen to him. He is a fellow human being and demands your respect."

Anakin wore a smug expression.

"And you," Jyana looked voer at the younger man, "Stop acting like a spoiled brat who is ungrateful for the sacrifices made for him."

With that Jyana stalked up the silver ship Anakin and Padmé had come in, and the two, Obi-Wan, Wokki and Bail Organa would head off to Corellia in.

The two Jedi male-types just blinked but Anakin fumed as well. The ewok looked up at Young Skywalker and suddenly squealed. Now that he had gotten their full attention he just blurted, "Well, I'm cute!"

And the tension was releaved in a fit of laughter.

~TBC~/>
  12. Sabe126 Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL! She put them in their place! Obi-Wan should try to concentrate a bit more! Very nice characterization of Bail Organa.

Sabe126
  13. Jaden_Koral Jedi Knight

star 1
    Always trust the ewok to defuse the tension. but I still think I'm cuter :p
  14. bobilll Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, talk about banter! First Obiwan and Jyana, then Padme and Obiwan, then Obiwan and Anakin... I take it Obiwan's not everyone's favorite charector!

Good thing Wokki was there, don't know WHAT we'd do without him!
  15. JediWarriorYoda Force Ghost

star 4
    Great, great, great. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful... Stop stressing over exams. They'll be over soon enough.
  16. Sabe126 Jedi Master

star 4
  17. Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Master

star 4
    yet again i grace you with a post... feel special two in a week... there is one more post after this one to this chapter and i'm warning you here and now that after that post i will be going on winter break and there most likely will not be another post until sometime in january. don't worry i will work on making more posts for you... i have 25 chapters planned out total for this story... and with the finish of nine i have about 16 more to go. hopefully things will pick up after january... but we'll see. enjoy the post :)
    Chapter Nine
    Moving Out: part three

Jyana received a holo message on board the ship.

"I have done the research you asked for," the black man on screen said to her, "Met Lyka is not human at all. The mechanics of his genetic structure show he is covered by another creature, some kind of mask, that alters his physical appearance. I haven't seen anything like that before."

The woman looked over the data pad which had received his studies on the matter and her eyes squinted. "Curious," she said aloud.

"What is curious?"

"I could not sense him in the Force either."

"How is that possible?"

"I don't know. I don't know of the research about extragalatic travel..."

"It is impossible."

"Anything is possible. I have met people, humans in fact, from another galaxy before."

"How?"

"They got stuck in a worm hole and said something about warp 7. Whatever that is I have no clue. I just pointed them back home."

"But..."

"I know Lando. I know no one would believe me. That is not my concern. All things from this galaxy I can scan through the Force but Met I could not."

The man only nodded.

"Thank you for your help Lieutenant Calrissian. Shall we see you when we reach Corellia?"

"No. Unfortunately I have a mission to Bespin and the Cloud City."

"Well may the Force be with you. Don't hurt the Falcon."

"She's still working fine. You would be proud."

"I'm always proud of my creations, the Millenium Falcon being my best. One scratch..."

"I know I know..."

"Good day."

And they ended their transmission.

~TBC~/>
  18. Knight-Ander Jedi Master

star 4
    Vong? Lando? The Falcon? and (even more amazing) a post?

Nice one, TJ.

See you after your break. :)
  19. Sabe126 Jedi Master

star 4
    The plot thickens! Looking forward to reading more in January!

Have a good break!
  20. Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Master

star 4
    i have one more post to post up before january... don't worry :p
  21. bobilll Jedi Master

star 4
    an earthling? Or just a wierd alien?

"Well may the Force be with you. Don't hurt the Falcon."

"She's still working fine. You would be proud."

"I'm always proud of my creations, the Millenium Falcon being my best. One scratch..."

Wonder what she would think of Han...

Great post, loved it! Too bad there wasn't any Wokki.. but it WAS very interesting to hear Calrissian's little descovery!
  22. Sabe126 Jedi Master

star 4
  23. Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Master

star 4
    now everyone, there should be a post up here later today and then i'm taking the break

yesterday i went to the movie theater randomly and watched Star Trek X: Nemesis. now i know most star wars fans are opposed to star trek, but don't make that stop you from watching it. the movie is wonderful probably the best star trek movie ever... (the even numbered ones are the best ones too just so you know)

so that's my movie recommendation for the end of this week, but also remember to watch Lord of the Rings: Two Towers as well this break...

anywho post coming up later ;)
  24. Knight-Ander Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't worry about the Star Trek thing, TJ. I saw it yesterday, too, and thought it was fantastic, although I think First Contact is the best Trek movie. :)

Since I work overnight hours, one of the guys at work and I are thinking of taking a three plus hour lunch break to catch the midnight showing of Two Towers. :D We don't think we'll be able to get away with it, but that won't stop us from considering it. ;)
  25. Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Master

star 4
    well i hope you can get away with it... i have a free ticket to two towers because it came with my fellowship exteneded dvd... not sure when i'm gonna see it the first time... i may even be able to go to the employee pre-screening depending on when i make it home for the break... i work at the movie theater this break (that's why i'm taking a break from the story until january for real... other reason being computer access)

EDIT: and yes first contact is good but it's not my favorite because the borg freak me out (like the vong do in the new jedi order series... in some odd demented way... before nemesis my favorite was insurrection... the only odd numbered movie i like
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.