main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~Shadow Thickening~ (AU Ep. 3: Obi & OC) AT LONG LAST UPDATED 1 JULY 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tinuviel_Jyana, Jun 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanJedi

UrbanJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 1999
    Very nice post, TJ. I love how you brought Lando into the picture. And the whole exchange with the Falcon was great. I can't wait to read more.

2. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    I have been just as awful about keeping caught up on everybody's stories as I have with writing my own. - Sorry for that! Good posts TJ

3. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    and yet another post... with message at end

[b][u]Chapter Nine[/u][/b]
    [i]Moving Out: part four[/i]

Obi-Wan was behind her as she turned around. She glared at him. "What do you want?"

"Harenae worries me."

"Life in general worries me."

"But don't you find her dangerous?"

"Not anymore than I find you dangerous."

"What?"

She just looked at him and then stared forward. She switched on the HoloNet and looked at the current Senate meeting in progress. "What are they babbling about?" she mused to herself.

Obi-Wan pulled up a seat next to her. "Another pointless issue."

"Unbelievable. We have a bloody war going on and they are arguing about where to mine for resources in the unknown regions."

Obi-Wan looked at her.

"They ignore the Republic and the war, blame us for their problems and they still think that they can carry on like they always have?"

"Blame us?"

"Listen to them for once Obi-Wan. Listen to the words they say for what they mean at face value."

He looked up at the holo and rose his eyebrows in question. He knew she sensed something more was at hand. "What is it Jyana?"

She looked away from him. "Nothing."

"It's not nothing..."

She shrugged him off and noticed the fleet was boarding up. It was time for them to head off towards the next battle. It was always another battle Jyana glared in the direction of Chancellor Palpatine. When would it be over? Would it ever be over. When would the bloodbath end?

~end ch. 9~

thus starts my break in writing this story... i have come to the point where i get kinda writers block galore... feel free to check out my story "Dragon of Lightning" (link in my profile and on pg. 25 here)... sometime january i will hopefully have more work...

until then adieu!

4. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Nice one, TJ. :)

Willing to wait for more. Hear from you then. :D

5. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    "They ignore the Republic and the war, blame us for their problems and they still think that they can carry on like they always have?"

Someone watching a little too much Ever After?

Ugh, that evil Republic! If Dooku wasn't the leader of the Separists, I'd favor them over the dumb Republic!

6. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    actually i hadn't watched it in a long time until friday night/saturday morning...

but i wrote the post before that lol...

7. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Excellent post TJ. Looking forward to joining them for the next battle in 2003!

8. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    aww TJ . . . well . . . until then!!!

good posts btw!

9. Jaden_Koral

Jaden_Koral Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2002
    nice! Nice! more! NOW!

10. UrbanJedi

Dec 14, 1999
    That was a good post, TJ. I hope your Darth Writer's Block goes away soon and you have more for us to read. This story is only one of three I'm reading anymore. Take care.

Jason

11. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    yeah i hope that my writer's block goes away too... but then again i normally get to a point in writing when i get tired of writing the same story for a while, so i have to pick up a new one... i will work on the story though this break while i'm not gonna post it up... i hope to at least get a few more chapters written so i have plenty to post come january...

in the meantime, if anyone has ideas of things that should happen in my story... character interaction, reintroductions of certain characters that are not main characters, random inserts of characters from a different genre (like random harry potter/lotr/star trek or something like that crossovers or something... i do them quite frequently without realizing it sometimes), random visions to the NJO era where we may have a random shirtless Jag Fel or Jacen Solo ;) ;)... more wet obi-wan...

you name it, i may be able to throw something in

and probably something for the guys as well ;)

until then i will be checking the boards, reading the stories that i'm reading (which are a lot), but posting actual story posts... not until i actually have some to post up :p which will be in january...

Jaden~ please remember to read the special notes... paying attention to the little details are important in life :p

12. UrbanJedi

Dec 14, 1999
    That's okay, TJ. Don't worry about it. I would rather you had something to post rather than just put up some garbage.

13. ForceAchtungBaby

Jul 18, 2002
    Nice posts, as per your usual, T_J.
    Here's wishing you a speedy recovery from Darth Writer's Block and a great break from school! I'll be looking forward to when you pick this story back up!

Oh and as for the requests - I have four words for you my friend - Wet, shirtless, Obi Wan!

14. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    I second FAB's request! ;)

15. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    request pondered, deliberated over... and then drooled over...

*thud*

er... i think i will have to put that in there then... *attempts to pick self up but thuds again due to the mental image*

16. UrbanJedi

Dec 14, 1999
    Okay...enough with the wet Obi. How 'bout some wet chicks. There's enough of them in the story to go around. BTW, TJ, Merry X-Mas. :D

17. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    *points at siggy*

if you kindly not refer to Christmas in that way i may get you some wet chicks

18. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
  19. UrbanJedi

Dec 14, 1999
    CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS

BRING ON THE WET CHICKS!!!!!!! :D

LMAO!!

20. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  21. UrbanJedi

Dec 14, 1999
    I'll throw you an UP. There you go. Later.

22. ForceAchtungBaby

Jul 18, 2002
    Upping for T_J Hope your vacation is going wonderfully dear!

Awwwee I love duckies - did I see a request for wet chicks? [face_laugh]

23. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    just wishing y'all a good happy holiday

merry christmas (or happy christmas depending on where ya are)

i know i'm late, but this is the earliest i could get to my computer

today hasn't been great... didn't get much food that i could eat, and then stress at work... remind me again why i wanted to work this winter break... oh right... Two Towers (seen it twice now... and counting... intend to make a record with this one cause i saw AotC 7 times in the theater)

well off to bed i go... night all... still on break from writing story... remember new post in january... soon as i get one written ;)

24. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  25. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.