main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~Shadow Thickening~ (AU Ep. 3: Obi & OC) AT LONG LAST UPDATED 1 JULY 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tinuviel_Jyana, Jun 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    wow... i randomly took a travel to the winter 2002 fan fiction awards and lo and behold there was my story nominated there!!!

thanks for bobill for nominating me for the reader's choice original character story, and female original character in a leading role and for fab nominating me for reader's choice action story :)

now whether or not it gets further than that board, that's fine with me... i'm just surprised to see myself mentioned there

thanks a lot guys :)

now i realize it is january, but there is no new post yet... i have not written it, and i have not yet returned back to school... i'm still contemplating it...

suggestions are welcomed greatly

until then, toodles

Tinuviel_Jyana... aka Jae

PS: movie recommendations this winter:~
    Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
    Star Trek X: Nemesis
    The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

2. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Good to hear from you, TJ.

Good suggestions for movies, I liked them all. Intending to go see Catch Me If You Can in about an hour.

Eagerly waiting more story. :)

3. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    Can't wait until you're back to adding to your story!

And your nom was well-deserved!!!!!!!

4. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
  5. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    sorry all no post yet... i haven't written it as i have just returned to school and have been playing with the new layouts of my website: elvenprincess.com

hopefully i'll get inspiration and write the next segment(s) for this story and dragon of lighting (the harry potter genre one i'm writing) so that i may appease all my fans.

until then... back to html i go

6. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  7. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  8. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  9. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    thanks for all your ups Sabe...

everyone, i'm working on a post... i hope to have it up sometime this weekend... it's taken awhile due to lack of inspiration and lack of time... i hope to be able to be more active with my posting sooner or later... don't worry, i'm working on it...

until then i go back to writing

oh and here's the finished website (normally updated) my website

10. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    no problem! Looking forward to the new post! And up again!

11. ForceAchtungBaby

Jul 18, 2002
    Uppers for my Ewan loving buddy!!!

12. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    up again

13. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    this post is harder to write than i thought... i'm trying to write it... honest i am...

here's a teaser...

ravenged obi-wan (aka his clothing is kinda torn apart strategically so that you can see his chest) and it is a battle in the rain

hope y'all like that image

14. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Persevere TJ - I'm sure the end result will be worth it! ;)

15. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Ooooh, I'm gonna like this! Can't wait for the next post!!!!!!!!

16. ForceAchtungBaby

Jul 18, 2002
    Oh I can sympathize - nothing like a half-clad Obi Wan scene to write in one's fan fic - to well, umm, cause a ummm distraction!

17. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    the post has been written... but i have homework to do before i post... i have to do an assignment for philosphy of art, some journal entries for bible as literature and advanced composition, study for my taming of the shrew mini exam tomorrow... then maybe some latin... (note to self, make sure my badger, cheddar, doesn't hitch-hike to latin class... he got way too confused today... but then again so was i lol)

the post will be up tonight or tomorrow... hopefully tonight... but tomorrow at the latest... promise!

18. Knight-Ander

Jul 19, 2002
    God, I'm glad I'm not going to school any more. ;)

19. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    oh my goodness... what is this? a post??? this goes to all my readers out there... i have written what they want... mwahaha! there is something special for my obi-wan kenobi lovers and *thud*ers, there is something special for the guys, UJ especially, and something that DP will find hillarious if she really thinks about it. hope y'all enjoy!

[b][u]Chapter Ten[/u][/b]
    [i]Corellian Rainbow[/i]

The Corellian plains were scortched in the morning light as the war raged on. The group of soldiers under control of General Kenobi had been fighting here for days, weeks, and what felt like months and years without end. Although it had not been months, yet, the end never seemed near to the lone Eleutherian. Jyana, now suddenly a commander found herself with more responcibility than she wanted. She had always despised war.

The star of the system did not shine upon the battle plains. There was a single ray of light piercing through the grey, but that was too far away. It felt like dusk but it was but the early afternoon. Soon enough the sky erupted with a downpour like one in many cultures' flood stories.

Jyana looked up into the sky, her face now covered with water. Her chocolate tresses were stuck to her neck and face and she needed to move her dripping hand to clear her line of vision.

She squinted her eyes to look for the General but could not see him. The Clone Troopers marched about the battlefield, feeling as if they had served the enemy a lasting defeat. Jyana knew better. This battlefield may be finished, but there were more to fight. Far too many more.

Jyana had found no evidence for Centerpoint and nothing loomed before her but a grey, cold and wet future. She felt as if there was no hope left and yet she reminded herself of a great man's immortal words. There is always hope.

Completely randomly Jyana saw a duck followed by its wet chicks waddle across the field.

Wet chicks? She scratched her head.

"Jyana."

She turned around to face Obi-Wan Kenobi. His sleeves of his tunic had been ripped off and there was a huge slice in the fabric which exposed his glistening chest. He had a cut on his right bicep that bore an odd shape. His blue-green eyes were tired and weary. "You look terrible," she said with a smirk.

"But I thought you liked me this way."

"Oh, a ravished Obi-Wan Kenobi? Sure. Add one to my clone order."

"What?"

"Nothing."

He shook his head and went to business. "The troops appear to be done here. We are awaiting relocation orders."

"Okay. I'll alert my squadron."

"They've already been alerted."

"What???"

"I've already alerted them."

"You went over my helmet???"

"Helmet? What? I'm the General here."

"Oh, oops... Sudden flash back to another time and another place of great evil."

"What is that?"

"Hollywood... er... it's too much to explain."

"Uh okay."

"There is more? Continue."

"You have been called to Coruscant, Jyana."

"Excuse me?"

"Masters Yoda and Windu requested a private meeting with you. I will be coming to Coruscant as well in time, but you were summoned to precede me."

"Such large vocabulary for such a youngin."

"Pardon?"

"Trust me. You don't want to know how old I am."

"I was taught it was unwise to ask a lady her age."

"Even though I surely ain't no lady, you were taught well grasshopper."

"Huh?"

"War does odd things to my mind. So I'm to travel alone?"

"That's what they told me to tell you."

Jyana then nodded. She knew that somehow in the battle she had become scantly clad. Her back was exposed and her black jumpuit had turned two piece, her top more like a halter top with uneven sleeves. The silver cuffs were still well in place.

But the way Obi-Wan now looked at her made her extremely uncomfortable.

And yet she took another look at him and decided that he did not look terrible after all. It was just so fun to say that he did and wait for interesting reactions. His reactions made her days go by faster. Why she cared so much though was beyond

20. Knight-Ander

Jul 19, 2002
    Wow, TJ, that post had everything for just about everybody, including wet chicks. :p

Nicely done and welcome back. :D

21. ForceAchtungBaby

Jul 18, 2002
    Welcome back T_J dear!
    Yeah!
    Nice post as well!
    Obi - sigh! Thud!

22. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    You're back! That was a great comback, with lovely banter between Obi-wan and Jyana! The whole shirtless thing is great, too! Love seeing this love starting to emerge...

Hehe, Hollywood? Lucky Jyana!

23. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    There should definately be more fight scenes in Star Wars!!!!! Welcome back TJ! That was excellent and well worth the wait! Your descriptions of the battlefield and the rain were so vivid as was the never ending weariness of battle. LOL at clone Obi-Wan. Those cloners on Kamino would make a fortune! LOL!

24. Frazzled_Pip

Frazzled_Pip Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
    Hehheheh, luv how you literrally had wet chicks.. *EG*

Wonderful comback, now if I could only finish my story...*L*

25. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.